Originally posted by: kankabhor
Oh you did not find scene for,
Kosaltya dhara, thaiman wara
Bijlichi Nakshi Ambarat💔
I can understand. chalo Koi nahi.
I love this songggg!!
The feeellllzzzzzz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Oh you did not find scene for,
Kosaltya dhara, thaiman wara
Bijlichi Nakshi Ambarat💔
I can understand. chalo Koi nahi.
I love this songggg!!
The feeellllzzzzzz
girls shift to new EDT 😊
Parakshita pic... Tu milya song wali... With caption 'I don't care about anything, But I want this forever'
Tu mileya song wali...
It is still there.... Akshita in Blue dress and Param in black
Originally posted by: Blossom06
Parakshita pic... Tu milya song wali... With caption 'I don't care about anything, But I want this forever'
ohh yes that one...the lyrics of that song
The moment Arpit sat on that chair and started rocking like he's some 70s don, I stopped listening to him.
Sorry, I just couldn't 😳
The whole video is cringe cringe and more cringe (except Parakshita part 🤭) 🤢🤢