Episode 146 : Justice served

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with Khanderao presenting real documents in the court. 

Shahukar pleads innocence.

Dhanaji asks if he's sure the spots are of blood. Raj-vaidya is summoned to check and he confirms it to be human blood. 

Khanderao also mentions that papers have different thumb prints which they have verified.

Malharrao asks how Gunoji did not notice the discrepancy. He says that the document and person are trusted and there was nothing to doubt. 

Shahukar swears in the name of his children that he is innocent and he doesn't know anything. He says "Ho sakta hai kisi ne kagaz badal diye ho kisise dushmani nikalne k liye.. mujhse, Gunoji sarkaar ya Dhanaji sarkar k khilaf Khanderao ko kisine galat kagaz diye"

Malharrao questions why Gunoji didn't see any discrepancies and try to figure out what was wrong. Gunoji says I'll try to find out what's wrong but Malharrao denies it. A fourth of Shahukar's property is given to Kisan family, and charged for his murder. He says everyone involved with him should also be punished.

Malharrao dismisses the court. 

Ahilya and Khanderao compliment each other, she imitates Malharrao😳

The family thanks them.

Precap : Malharrao takes away all the privileges and position from Gunoji. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I guess ab Samdhi,DB aur Jamai milke KR AB ko trick krke trap krnge and will show that KR did a grave mistake. Then DB will ask MR in private to take KRs responsibilities as he did with his Jamai...but KR being the sole heir to throne MR would decline it. So, DB will ask for justice maybe give idea to MR to send KR away to Warfield to learn tactics of being a good leader. In this way he will be punsihed as well as get prepared to ascend the throne too and justice will be served without snatching KRs status / post from him. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Again a very good episode today!! Thanks for the beautiful update as usual, Neha...❤️❤️🤗🤗

Loved the court scene. I guessed it right!! MR gonna punish Gunoji for sure as per precap. And if KR does some kind of mistake after this, MR will be bound to punish him to maintain equality (as per promo says!)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I guess ab Samdhi,DB aur Jamai milke KR AB ko trick krke trap krnge and will show that KR did a grave mistake. Then DB will ask MR in private to take KRs responsibilities as he did with his Jamai...but KR being the sole heir to throne MR would decline it. So, DB will ask for justice maybe give idea to MR to send KR away to Warfield to learn tactics of being a good leader. In this way he will be punsihed as well as get prepared to ascend the throne too and justice will be served without snatching KRs status / post from him. 

Yes! Ye teeno kuch gadbad karenge aisa lag raha hai.. 

Dekhte hai, I don't wanna think about it😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Again a very good episode today!! Thanks for the beautiful update as usual, Neha...❤️❤️🤗🤗

Loved the court scene. I guessed it right!! MR gonna punish Gunoji for sure as per precap. And if KR does some kind of mistake after this, MR will be bound to punish him to maintain equality (as per promo says!)

🤗 kitne dino baad TV pe dekha.. maza aa gaya🤗

Haan, yahan koi naya kaand hone wala hai aisa lag raha hai.. leap seems 2 weeks away atleast🤔

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yes! Ye teeno kuch gadbad karenge aisa lag raha hai.. 

Dekhte hai, I don't wanna think about it😆

As I said DB will trap AB-KR. Now she will trick & manipulate MR. And today she repeated the same💔. Just like MR I am scared now. They gonna play dirty with my babies😭😭