Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lovereading14

He felt something move behind him and in an instant he leapt to his feet frantically turning spinning arund to catch sight of his wife. "Tejo jaaaahhh" he screamed as he saw a figure draped in white, long jet black her covering her face slowly making it's way towards him. It was exactly like the stories he read, the long haired chudail was here!!! Stumbling backwards he fell down and that is when he heard the soft giggles, awfully familiar...the chudail was laughing?

Fateh was shocked. How come the laugh sounds familiar? Since when do chudails have such a cute laugh? “OMG, you should’ve seen your face!” The chudail said as she removed her hair from her face. Fateh pouted as he folded his arms. His wife made him look like a scaredy cat. “Oh no Fateh, what’s behind you!” Tejo exclaimed. Fateh jumped and looked behind him. Then he heard his wife laugh again. 

Edited by Tahiti-1 - 2 years ago
I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Border Changing Colors Sticker - Border Changing Colors Line Stickers

PROMPT 2

Tejo got a job offer from Canada, Jasmine is more than happy but what about Fateh? 

Edited by I_StanStrongFLs - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

PROMPT 2

Tejo got a job offer from Canada, Jasmine is more than happy but what about Fateh? 

Fateh wanted to tag along, he said he would help her to settle, be there for her during the first few days. However, she refused. She didn't understand. It was the only way to meet "H", he had "met" H on an online dating app and H lived there. It was the perfect chance, no one would doubt him.

TheFluffyCactus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Fateh wanted to tag along, he said he would help her to settle, be there for her during the first few days. However, she refused. She didn't understand. It was the only way to meet "H", he had "met" H on an online dating app and H lived there. It was the perfect chance, no one would doubt him.

He ultimately just booked another ticket for him and followed Tejo to Canada. Tejo ultimately calmed down and he arranged a secret meeting with H. Result was shocking, to say the least. H was none other than Jas whose real name was Harpreet Singh, but he couldn't be blamed. After all, by mistake, Fateh had chosen Female as gender while registering on the dating app.

Edited by TheFluffyCactus - 2 years ago
Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheFluffyCactus

He ultimately just booked another ticket for him and followed Tejo to Canada. Tejo ultimately calmed down and he arranged a secret meeting with H. Result was shocking, to say the least. H was none other than Jas whose real name was Harpreet Singh, but he couldn't be blamed. After all, by mistake, Fateh had chosen Female as gender while registering on the dating app.

"Jas" was taken aback to see Fateh. "Is this, is this one of those incidents again where the girl's overprotective brothers or friends show up in her place?" He thought. He winced at the memory. Overprotective brothers or friends are scary. Harpreet cleared his throat. It's best if he makes it clear - if the man in front of him thinks he shouldn't be contacting his sister or friend, he will gladly leave. 

Edited by Tahiti-1 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tahiti-1

"Jas" was taken aback to see Fateh. "Is this, is this one of those incidents again where the girl's overprotective brothers or friends show up in her place?" He thought. He winced at the memory. Overprotective brothers or friends are scary. Harpreet cleared his throat. It's best if he makes it clear - if the man in front of him thinks he shouldn't be contacting his sister or friend, he will gladly leave. 

"Kind sir, I think there's been a misunderstanding here. I-" Fateh didn't let him finish, "No wonder! no wonder you left Tejo, it's cuz you're gay!". Harpreet didn't remember who Tejo was but the same seemed awfully familiar. Wait a minute, isn't this man doubting his sexuality?! "Excuse me mister, I think-" Fateh interrupted again, "But I'll let you off since you're my type. Do you have anything planned for the day?" 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

"Kind sir, I think there's been a misunderstanding here. I-" Fateh didn't let him finish, "No wonder! no wonder you left Tejo, it's cuz you're gay!". Harpreet didn't remember who Tejo was but the same seemed awfully familiar. Wait a minute, isn't this man doubting his sexuality?! "Excuse me mister, I think-" Fateh interrupted again, "But I'll let you off since you're my type. Do you have anything planned for the day?" 

Harpreet looked carefully at the man in front of him. Oh my god, it was him. The over enthusiastic chipku who had forcefully piled on to him in Moga. Harpreet couldn't recall his name F...Faa.. fander? and then it struck him... lafander. That was his name. Suddenly things became clearer... lafander is gay and he has a crush on him... that is why he tracked him down and came all the way to Canada and now he was indirectly asking him out!? 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Harpreet looked carefully at the man in front of him. Oh my god, it was him. The over enthusiastic chipku who had forcefully piled on to him in Moga. Harpreet couldn't recall his name F...Faa.. fander? and then it struck him... lafander. That was his name. Suddenly things became clearer... lafander is gay and he has a crush on him... that is why he tracked him down and came all the way to Canada and now he was indirectly asking him out!? 

But he didn't mind. Instead, he found him handsome. He definitely was the rougeish type and he thought that was attractive. And it wasn't like he had not had his fair share of 'adventures' when  he was at university. 

Originally posted by: music_girl

But he didn't mind. Instead, he found him handsome. He definitely was the rougeish type and he thought that was attractive. And it wasn't like he had not had his fair share of 'adventures' when  he was at university. 

Harpreet readily expressed his enthusiasm and asked Fateh out on a date. As long as this lafandar didn't recognize him as the guy he beat up in Moga, everything was a set deal. The duo decided to spend their date in the amusement park, but as luck would have it, they ran into Tejo at the park!

P.S: It'd be best to finish the story by today since a new prompt will be published tomorrow. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Harpreet readily expressed his enthusiasm and asked Fateh out on a date. As long as this lafandar didn't recognize him as the guy he beat up in Moga, everything was a set deal. The duo decided to spend their date in the amusement park, but as luck would have it, they ran into Tejo at the park!

P.S: It'd be best to finish the story by today since a new prompt will be published tomorrow. 

And as luck would have it, tejo happened to be in a two piece swimsuit and Fateh couldn't take his eyes off her. His date noticed that and frowned upon. 

"So you don't have a bit of loyalty, do you? "