PS|EDT 56|Masaledar Gaumbi, Shiva Seth's Fierce Sethani & Pati vs Dost - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Need to get ready for office 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva before getting drunk says to Kaka- Meri Wali ko Masale ki Dukaan nahi chahiye 

Awwww, like really awww! He is so childish 

Raavi, please hug him ðŸ¤—

Piu, even when Mami or Rishita called him names or laughed at him didn't affect him at all. But this girl Sneha's words have really affected him so much. Poor guy was getting  her FB's throughout the episode. She publicly humiliated him. My heart goes out him😕

I don't want Raavi to yell at him more and call him names like shown in the promo😕

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay, in the precap that huge window was open. Dhara could have easily jumped into the room through that ðŸ˜†

Transference thumbnail

I loved the unique flavour of the drunk scene! I have seen many serious ones, this one seemed to be the right mix of fun and a slow build up to the pain 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Piu, even when Mami or Rishita called him names or laughed at him didn't affect him at all. But this girl Sneha's words have really affected him so much. Poor guy was getting  her FB's throughout the episode. She publicly humiliated him. My heart goes out him😕

I don't want Raavi to yell at him more and call him names like shown in the promo😕

It’s not just about the words, a few days prior he wouldn’t have cared. It’s only cause he’s fallen for Raavi that it’s causing such a huge reaction in him.

I hope she doesn’t yell, and I don’t think she will. She did feel bad about what Sneha said. Hopefully she’ll be rational 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

@Bold This is what I wanted. Even if we see him walking down a lonely street, visiting his tree, remembering things from the past that go beyond Sneha’s words. All that would have made this much more impactful! Just one more episode would have been enough. I really hope they don’t rush this track. This is supposed to be the most important track for ShiVi. I hope they realize this. 

Another silently powerful scene they could've added is Shiva working in the store and some masala/oil stains his hands and he clenches his hand while there's a brief flashback scene of how Raavi sprayed perfume on him when she rode his bike because he "smells". And if the scene ended with Shiva looking over at Dev who was sitting behind the cashbox, neat and perfect... it would've been perfect!

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I loved the unique flavour of the drunk scene! I have seen many serious ones, this one seemed to be the right mix of fun and a slow build up to the pain 

I do appreciate that it’s not OTT. But I expected a bit more. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dhara: Aaj na Gaumbi hum room mein jaakar action karenge....let me break open the door phast phast🤣

Gaumbi: Room ki kya zaroorat hein...let us start it here phast phast🤣

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

It's because Sneha echoed Raavi’s thoughts. Her words were exactly what Raavi would call him before the marriage and during his rejection at their wedding night. Raavi went ahead and had shared their personal words to her friend. 

Hence, the hurt is more! In his heart, he had secretly started craving for her. 

Just look at his words to Kaka. He feels unwanted 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Okay, in the precap that huge window was open. Dhara could have easily jumped into the room through that ðŸ˜†

As we talked the other day, that window leads to the living room, so Dhara has a good chance now😆