PS|EDT #55|ShiVi aur Bhavna Mein Khoye Hue, Unki Chinta Ne Hume Sataya - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swastika34

Did anyone notice Raavi had her phn while running behind Shiva (before Sneha's arrival) & when Shiva held her pinky finger her phn was gone & again when Sneha arrived ,Raavi's phn also appeared magically in her hand!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Woh photo khichne wale k pass reh gya hoga 

And that contact deleting thing its seemed so childish to me πŸ™„πŸ™‚

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva looks inebriated and might end up doing something inappropriate and say something harsh! 

That's my guess tooπŸ˜•

It's gonna be a tough week or two😭

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Tum itni ancient toh nahi ho πŸ€£

I feel ancient. I am in a terrible funk 😐 Need to exercise more, read more, do other things. I just don't feel  upto anything 😐 I'm in my "hiding in my shell" phase 

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Yaar baksh dete hain kd and AK ko.. he was talking about shivi only.. itna baukhlaya nahi hai real life me πŸ€£

True par hum kya kare usko harkatein Hume majbur karti h πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

funny_fubar thumbnail

Uhmmm ok this is the second reel where she is wearing sindoor, and she is also wearing chooda in this one. πŸ€” 

Folks, is it possible that she is hurriedly married off to Hardik for some reason? Or is it an old reel from a old show?

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

NUPS 🀣 I was wondering how you overtook Anshika and Swastika since there was nothing mentioned in the AU 

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I feel ancient. I am in a terrible funk 😐 Need to exercise more, read more, do other things. I just don't feel  upto anything 😐 I'm in my "hiding in my shell" phase 

That was my weekend. So I went back to binging an Ekta show. They're good laughs πŸ˜†

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

NUPS 🀣 I was wondering how you overtook Anshika and Swastika since there was nothing mentioned in the AU 

🀣🀣 Mai Anita berojgaar yojna ko support karti hu🀣

Originally posted by: tintin1234

I dont understand Pandya's financial crunch..

• Ek taraf Mama ko aaise hi 5 lac ka cheque deta hai Gautam [for Raavi's wedding]
  • Dusri taraf Shiva Crores ki jamin ke badle sirf 1.5 lac leta hai that for Maami.. 
  • Paid off 25 Lac loan amount for Mama-Mami's mills

If they can donate these much money to mama-mami then how they are facing financial crunch to build a new rooms for themselves?  Kuch bhi. smiley29

Agar khud ke pass kam ho toh dusro ko donate nahi kiya karte.. first everyone should take care of their loved ones then samaj seva. 

And Samaj seva unki karte hai jisko kadar ho unlike mama-mami..! 

I think Pandyas should start asking money from Mama-Mami or ask for the share in Factory [Mill] ... end of the day its their money only..! 

Probably because they have spent their savings on mama and mami and suman is unaware about all this and then wedding upar se due to vacation kaam thik se nhi hua and then family increased toh thoda balance bacha k chalna padta h na for emergency 

Maybe that's what they meant they can't spent on construction at the moment 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Uhmmm ok this is the second reel where she is wearing sindoor, and she is also wearing chooda in this one. πŸ€” 

Folks, is it possible that she is hurriedly married off to Hardik for some reason? Or is it an old reel from a old show?

Probably it's from some old show..

Gujratis don't wear chooda I guess, Raavi n Rishita also don't wear