PS|EDT #55|ShiVi aur Bhavna Mein Khoye Hue, Unki Chinta Ne Hume Sataya - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva looks inebriated and might end up doing something inappropriate and say something harsh! 

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

@bold: yeah, I wonder what happens that makes Raavi call Shiva gawar and jaahil to his face, knowing how badly he is affected by those words πŸ’” I hope she doesn't do that! 

Maybe he calls himself those terms first? I think that Shiva has to do something crazy and hurtful first for Raavi to again call him that. She somehow usually seems reactionary... not the instigator.

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva looks inebriated and might end up doing something inappropriate and say something harsh! 

That's my guess too. His hurt might transform into anger and he may lash out first. πŸ˜”

funny_fubar thumbnail

A May–December romance is an age-old term for an amorous relationship between two people with a considerable age difference.

Here, despite being from the same age group, they exhibit the traits of a typical May-December couple problems. 

Aaah Thanks for explaining! 

@underline: it because he grew up too fast and is kind of mature beyond his age? And she is a bit more childish and dreamy than girls of her age?

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Ufff Nupurrrr tu mere hopes badha rahi hai ab 

I would love to see something like this.. Raavi has experienced all emotions from Shiva but never his ignorance! She has always sought him out unconsciously, and she even wants him next to her when she is sleeping! she won't be able to take it if he stays away from her β€οΈ

I agree!! I know its going to be equally difficult for Shiva to stay away from his chipkali. But I think he is battling with his insecurities at the moment and that will make him  feel unworthy and make him even more reclusive. Thats where the angst will come into picture! Now we have to see how Raavi helps him overcome all this and how they start their relationship afresh without the burdens of the past I dont want any family interference in this. GauRa can give their gyaan some other day not now! Let these two dorks figure out how to stay with each other❀️

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My question quota

Okay why Dhara was so shocked when gombi asked to send Raavi to shop (Mujhe acha nhi laga) 

Gombi ne ye sab kab notice kiya i think it was his SPH moment are there any one common in gombi angels squad and SPH h team 

Why are they walking bike kahan gayi shiva ki or they only have two vehicles 

And Raavi really don't give shiva food bas 2 sandwich itne main kya hoga uska 

And gombi ko bhi breakfast nhi diya 

And why are they making Dhara taunt Rishita every time kabhi aaram se nhi samjha sKti πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜•

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did anyone notice Raavi had her phn while running behind Shiva (before Sneha's arrival) & when Shiva held her pinky finger her phn was gone & again when Sneha arrived ,Raavi's phn also appeared magically in her hand!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have a feeling Raavi will also say something harsh.. both will hurt each other

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

My question quota

Okay why Dhara was so shocked when gombi asked to send Raavi to shop (Mujhe acha nhi laga) 

Gombi ne ye sab kab notice kiya i think it was his SPH moment are there any one common in gombi angels squad and SPH h team 

Why are they walking bike kahan gayi shiva ki or they only have two vehicles 

And Raavi really don't give shiva food bas 2 sandwich itne main kya hoga uska 

And gombi ko bhi breakfast nhi diya 

And why are they making Dhara taunt Rishita every time kabhi aaram se nhi samjha sKti πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜•

And shiva ne tamatar aur pyaaz alag krke rakh diya means usko ache nhi lagte sandwich main uncooked 😬😁

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That's my guess tooπŸ˜•

It's gonna be a tough week or two😭