Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Not possible.
Yes I m not sure where I read this technique but always wanted to write something using it. This seems very different.
I'm sure that i read this technique here.
Yeah very different but engaging too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Not possible.
Yes I m not sure where I read this technique but always wanted to write something using it. This seems very different.
I'm sure that i read this technique here.
Yeah very different but engaging too.
Did you just forget the fact that you are the one who tagged me here? You can't forget me, that's the truth.
accidents r nt easy to forget.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I'm sure that i read this technique here.
Yeah very different but engaging too.
here?? somebody wrote using this except this one???
trista where's next chapter???
So lateuser promoted me from 'Peace' to 'accident'. That's truly an improvement.
So lateuser promoted me from 'Peace' to 'accident'. That's truly an improvement.
peaceful accident
Hopeful modesty
bestestestestestestest friends
Umm... Ummm...😶Originally posted by: lateuser1234
trista where's next chapter???
The chapter will come by next week 😅
Peace.... ny comments???
I need this "😅" emoji again...
I love how vague and open ended this is. How things would've been different if Raghav and Pallavi wouldn't have crossed paths. But did they? Or did they not?