What are the makers trying to show?

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

1. By giving Anu-Raj matching clothes

2. Whenever Anupama says anything, Vanraj admiring her and vice versa

3. By making Anu-Raj the new champion of each other

4. By mellowing Vanraj who has suddenly become a good dad to Samar, who has suddenly started understanding Anupama and admiring her

5. By making Anupama the new maha gyaani of the Shah family who is always right

6. By making Anupama give weird looks when VanYa was dancing

- That Anu-Raj is the end game and Kavya is a mere means to an end who was required to make Vanraj realise how apt was Anupama for him.

- That Vanraj did a small mistake and after the divorce he is a changed man now who has realised his mistake and now wants Anupama back

I won't be surprised if Vanraj falls in love with Anupama now and dump Kavya just to pursue Anupama. The whole family would be on his team as in the happy pond of the Shah's, Kavya seems the only stone and is niethee wanted by the Shah's nor by Vanraj himself 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If this is nayi Soch then Mahadev save me 

If she she goes back then no respect what so ever 

I don't think Kavya Vanraj will last ...but Anupama going back to him is worst ever 

That look when they were dancing that anu gave looked bad πŸ˜”

Waiting to see ..they nearly ruined Kinju baby for me

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

If this is nayi Soch then Mahadev save me 

If she she goes back then no respect what so ever 

I don't think Kavya Vanraj will last ...but Anupama going back to him is worst ever 

That look when they were dancing that anu gave looked bad πŸ˜”

Waiting to see ..they nearly ruined Kinju baby for me

That look and Anu-Raj's matching clothes were too infuriating. Why give such looks of you have truly moved on?

Give them breathing space please and stop behaving like a jilted ex

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..sur..

That look and Anu-Raj's matching clothes were too infuriating. Why give such looks of you have truly moved on?

Give them breathing space please and stop behaving like a jilted ex

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It's uncomfortable 

I know quite a few couples who are civil with their ex since some of them.have shared custody. 

But just civil and in loop con only about schedules and kids 

lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree with you. I am not sure why they don't focus on the contrary of the setbacks/challenges, that Anupama would face and how her journey is overcoming those. Her progress/her growth. Also is there a need to show that she is always right? There can be instances where she fumbles which makes the character more relatable. But yet gets up and makes a progress.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Koi baat nahin ronit roy is entering in  last Week of this month in anupama serial mein 

Lete see anupama aur ronit roy character ke neeche kya equatiion hote hai

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Koi baat nahin ronit roy is entering in  last Week of this month in anupama serial mein 

Lete see anupama aur ronit roy character ke neeche kya equatiion hote hai

Really?? I’m so excited. Wasn’t there talk of Ram Kapoor as well. 

aditi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

also the look when vanraj was asking kavya not to spoil the party like I kept thinking I hope she doesn't start lecturing...πŸ’€

I am hoping all this stalling is cause they have slowed the plot cause of lockdown and these are just filler episodes but if this is all done to imply anu-raj god help us 

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..sur..

1. By giving Anu-Raj matching clothes

2. Whenever Anupama says anything, Vanraj admiring her and vice versa

3. By making Anu-Raj the new champion of each other

4. By mellowing Vanraj who has suddenly become a good dad to Samar, who has suddenly started understanding Anupama and admiring her

5. By making Anupama the new maha gyaani of the Shah family who is always right

6. By making Anupama give weird looks when VanYa was dancing

- That Anu-Raj is the end game and Kavya is a mere means to an end who was required to make Vanraj realise how apt was Anupama for him.

- That Vanraj did a small mistake and after the divorce he is a changed man now who has realised his mistake and now wants Anupama back

I won't be surprised if Vanraj falls in love with Anupama now and dump Kavya just to pursue Anupama. The whole family would be on his team as in the happy pond of the Shah's, Kavya seems the only stone and is niethee wanted by the Shah's nor by Vanraj himself 

That would literally make Anupama the same as Kavya. Well not totally but as a third person between a couple. The show would go to drain then. Because Anupama making Kavya go through the same thing she had to go through doesn’t make sense even for her mahaan personality