Fan Fictions

Enjoy good health N good story my FF with all inclusive Barun Avatars

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Friends,

I hope all of you and your loved ones are safe and healthy in the Corona pandemic. While most of us are suffering the lockdown , perhaps you might enjoy the fanfiction (ongoing with 74 updated chapters ) to keep you entertained.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/517

Please go and enjoy the story. Let me know your reactions and any comments. Also if you have any further storylines ideas/suggestions, I will be more than happy to develop the story further with you jointly.

Looking forward to your comments.

~Neha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please go to the concerned forum. This is Original IPKKND forum. You can't promote other actors or shows in this forum. 

Edited by renee.bee - 2 years ago
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am aware this is IPKKND forum. I am huge Barun Fan since watching IPKKND itself. So just posting the FF for anybody else like me who might enjoy Barun's pics in IPKKND and his other shows adopted in this FF.

You may choose to ignore the post if not interested.

Those who check will be able to enjoy many of his beautiful expressions from IPKKND . Hence posted here.

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

I am aware this is IPKKND forum. I am huge Barun Fan since watching IPKKND itself. So just posting the FF for anybody else like me who might enjoy Barun's pics in IPKKND and his other shows adopted in this FF.

You may choose to ignore the post if not interested.

Those who check will be able to enjoy many of his beautiful expressions from IPKKND . Hence posted here.

I am a member of this forum and as a member I have a right to point out when a see a post about another show. I am sure you won't be able to share an IPK related post on other forums. 

The members of this forum work hard to keep this forum alive and we support the actors in other project but this forum isnt the right place for this ff related post. This forum is our place for IPK related content hope you respect the Sentiments. 

Edited by renee.bee - 2 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey understand  that you like the actor and want to promote your story but do that on the relevant forum please . And those who liked barun so much that they would have loved to follow his other shows would already have been on the relevant forum long back.  Maybe you can post it there .