Kya kachra kiya itne ache sequence ka

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally after so many episodes I finally saw today's episode though I have not yet seen the past episodes n I m not sure if I will 

Anyways coming to the episode......I kind of almost loved the end dance sequence...I say almost because itne simple dance steps ko bhi samar n Nandi play karne wale actors ne itna spoil kiya ki maza kirkira ho gaya.

..the thought that as so nice of showing anu n kavya vanraj simultaneously after few frames showing the mental state n the karma gifting each of the state based on their past ...with vanraj n kavya being gifted for the betrayal n pain they caused to others while anu was gifted for  her hardwork n pain she went through as the tempo of the song increases....

but alas rang mein bhang dal gaya by the couple with Anupama ....it was so bad ...this song doesn't need too complicated steps n by looks of it the steps were not that complicated ....still both couldn't do it..the non beat  cuts in editing plus the excess zooming in n out .......I have been a video editor n I know it was done to show the beat effects but when it's done too much it means that the editor was just trying to save the sequence because faults in the clips.....I remember when I had to finish the editing video n submit  but most of them were NG shots I had to use effects n make it work so that the final product looks ok.....

Before jumping to conclusion I paused frames n judged the sequence n the actors terribly messed up the dance sequence except Rupali....there was no synchronisation no energy in their performance  except one particular step was were they both didn't mess up ....but they spoiled the entire sequence for me .it would have been such an amazing sequence with the tension n happiness shown at three sides but it fell flat because of the couple 

I don't understand why r they not at all improving

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL dancers of dance academy🤢

Anupama ka pura dance sequence inn dono monkeys ne kharab diya.

Please give us break from these 2 pathetic actors + pathetic dancers at least for 2 days. Can't see them on screen! Damn irritating! 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It's so difficult to get past them. Imagine winning for these performances. Should've made him a guitarist instead and she playing the tambourine 😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Samar and nandini dance kar bhi kaha rahe theyb?. Woh to dono bus khade khade haath hila rahe they ya phir thoda bahut turn kar rahe they

Aur dono ne thodi der bus haath hilaya  aur beech beech mein  ruk ruk ke anupama ka dance dekhne lagte they phir haath hilaya phir ruk ke phir dance dekha phir haath hilaya phir ruk ke phir anupama ka dance dekha and so on