Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chiillii

That is why I gave the example of Tipu Sultan and Maratha. 

The carnage and destruction was always political and not religious.  Asoka provided grants to those Brahmins who supported him. Those sangha's who went with his brothers were destroyed. 

Just like Hindu Maratha attacked Sringeri Mutt because they corralled public support for Tips Sultan who protected them and gave them money.  While he destroyed temples in Malabar as they supported Travancore Kings.

No one is clean in this all kings did that but Islamic invaders were the most ruthless and brutal,  simply because they ended up covering an area much larger than any Hindu or Buddhist king could. Starting from Middle East all the way up-to East Asia. So their numbers are much higher than Hindus or Buddhists. 

Yes that makes sense now. The kings wanting the public to convert was one part of the agenda. The major thing was to gain maximum support from the masses who was highly influenced by the religious leaders 

I however don't think that Islamic rulers were more tyrant just because they ruled bigger areas, they had more religious animosity than those in Indian subcontinent 

Auranzeb for example ruled much lesser area than Ashok and did much more blood bath

Off topic I will like to state that the Buddhists (the neo Buddhist followers of Ambedkar) has nothing to do with the teachings of Buddha

Ambedkar started a new sect of Buddhism called Navyana and it has necessarily nothing to do with original Buddhist literature they have just retained the name 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

https://twitter.com/initinmgupta/status/1409577949397872640?s=19

Another RK love glorification track. How can this Radha who keeps saying, " Krishna par keval mera adhikaar hai, Krishna keval mera hai" choose his ardhangini? πŸ€£

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Another RK love glorification track. How can this Radha who keeps saying, " Krishna par keval mera adhikaar hai, Krishna keval mera hai" choose his ardhangini? πŸ€£

But they only had Jambvati, Satyabhama, Rukmini and Kalindi in the show no? From where will they bring the other 4?

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was about to say the same thing and u said it LOL , funny writers man or rather silly 

Originally posted by: diksha710

But they only had Jambvati, Satyabhama, Rukmini and Kalindi in the show no? From where will they bring the other 4?

Ikr when did Krishna even get time to marry the other 4. He toh is completely busy with Radha. πŸ˜†Plus this track looks so vague. All these months they have been showing how Radha is the only important person in Krishna's life. Now all of a sudden they want to show Radha will choose Krishna's ardhangini. It doesn't make any sense. Forget spending time with any of his wives, he doesn't even look at them. πŸ˜†

I guess the makers will try to show Radha is more mahaan than all his wives and that's why only she deserves to be his one and only love. πŸ˜†They will show only Radha loves and understands Krishna and no one else. πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: diksha710

Didn't he also marry Yamuna

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Didn't he also marry Yamuna

Yamuna is also known as Kalindi

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I was about to say the same thing and u said it LOL , funny writers man or rather silly 

Remember how she used to feel jealous of Tulsi even though she knew Krishna is just acting. Instead of 'choosing' Krishna's ardhangini, she'll only glorify her own love. πŸ€‘

diksha710 thumbnail

Ikr when did Krishna even get time to marry the other 4. He toh is completely busy with Radha. πŸ˜†Plus this track looks so vague. All these months they have been showing how Radha is the only important person in Krishna's life. Now all of a sudden they want to show Radha will choose Krishna's ardhangini. It doesn't make any sense. Forget spending time with any of his wives, he doesn't even look at them. πŸ˜†

I guess the makers will try to show Radha is more mahaan than all his wives and that's why only she deserves to be his one and only love. πŸ˜†They will show only Radha loves and understands Krishna and no one else. πŸ€ͺ

Look?? I would be surprised if he even remembers them πŸ˜†πŸ˜³