Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
The last time I used sanskar was to crack some lame joke I can’t remember now 😆
Definitely a joke on Ahaan😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
The last time I used sanskar was to crack some lame joke I can’t remember now 😆
Definitely a joke on Ahaan😆
Else the poor guy will die a virgin with a miraculous kid😆
This is a track I will legit follow no matter what 🤣 Mujhe bhi dekhna hain Ishqi tyaag-ing moh maaya and restraining herself whenever some stupid idiot makes her want to dauda dauda ke, leta leta ke maarna. Being zen ain't easy 🤣 And Ahaan will probably just end up going to Rhea and she'll be like bhakk yahan se🤣
Ahaan will end up by the Bargad ka ped😆
Aise lag raha tha Malhotras paise bhi nai denge shadi ke😆
When did she come in the show? Or she will come in future episodes?
She's Ahaan's chachi😆
Daadi's face when Ahaan says he'll still marry Ishqi only, right then and there:
I don't know if she's just relieved or gave up altogether ke chalo dodged a bullet, I can plan to spoil SR and Ishqaan romance later araam se 😆
Daadi ke expressions = Gayi bhens paani mein
😆
"Karna hai jo karlo" to quote Ahaan... 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if they later on burn down that resort😆
In Ahaan's defense, he needs proof to trust himself also😆 He trusted Rhea that it is his baby
Ahaan: " Bina proof ke to main apne aap pe bhi vishwas nahi karta"😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
In Ahaan's defense, he needs proof to trust himself also😆 He trusted Rhea that it is his baby
Ahaan: " Bina proof ke to main apne aap pe bhi vishwas nahi karta"😆
Considering this is ITV i am sure they have forged the paternity tests...