theBoyWonder thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago
#1

I know its unfair to judge someone by one random act but maybe one random act is enough to reveal the kind of person you are? saw a clip of mahi and uditi giggling while Rhiti was getting evicted? disgusting.
I felt bad for Uditi last week but wow I wasn't expecting my opinion about her to change this quick.

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

37

Users

2

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
#2


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Desi-Videsi · 3 days ago

I absolutely hate Uditi. Can't stand her. Why is she even in Bigg Boss what's her talent? She is just an ex girl friend of an actor? She is so...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: sricha · 11 days ago

I guess i am the only one who dnt like these people. Mahi and Uditi both have superiority complex. They both have so much attitude and ego. They...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: HunterAssasin · a day ago

I’ve been watching Mahi’s moves closely, and let’s stop pretending she’s playing some masterclass strategy. I think Mahi’s entire game becomes...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: cutiee0034 · 22 days ago

How many of you agree that she entered BB only to pass on orders to others

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".