I hope he handles hoRhea's nonsense with maturity too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope he handles hoRhea's nonsense with maturity too😆
It feels Chachi stopped police complaint because she know dadi will get exposed if police investigates😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
It feels Chachi stopped police complaint because she know dadi will get exposed if police investigates😆
RITU Chachi be like bohat Hua jaldhi niptao Shaadi mujhe KARTIK K PAPA K pass Delhi Jana Hai 😆
I also wished a teary eyed happy wala scene that ahaan had when he imagined ishqi in place of Rhea before he ran from mandap to happen between these two after sindoor scene.❤️😳
It would have been so heart touching. That touch was missing in this wedding which would have made it go from good to brilliant .
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
Kartik - " .....Aur ab bahut saari champange ...lets begin celebrations..."
Maasi - "......Champange ke saath kya aap log chai lenegy.😳..."
Sorry guys I just can't stop with Maasi n chai PJs😭
Maasi and Chai are an unbeatable and unbreakable ship❤️
Originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy
what if they r planning to separate them again in a few weeks xD n then reunite them kabhi aur n give us a proper wedding?
I can't take separation at all
And please, no more shaadi
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I actually felt bad for Mehtas including Rhea😆 Dadi the mastermind bahut chnat nikali
Upaar se unke resort mein Shaadi bhi kar li 😆
mujhe bhi aisa hi laga 🤣Originally posted by: kankabhor
It feels Chachi stopped police complaint because she know dadi will get exposed if police investigates😆
Chachi knows Daadi is not "Doodh se Dhuli "