Lootera has all the makings of a classic, cult or not 👍🏼.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Lootera has all the makings of a classic, cult or not 👍🏼.
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
‘Tum Bin’ !!!!
Haven’t met a single person who didn’t like the movie or haven’t watched it multiple times. Just watched it yesterday after years and boy one of the rare movies which has aged really well also! So I guess it can be called a true cult classic!!
I'd partially agree.
I thought it was a decent watch when I first saw it, with no intention of repeat views.
Unfortunately, my better half loves this movie and keeps making me watch it again and again. And everytime I pull my hair more and notice even more terrible acting of Sandali Sinha.
I'd partially agree.
I thought it was a decent watch when I first saw it, with no intention of repeat views.
Unfortunately, my better half loves this movie and keeps making me watch it again and again. And everytime I pull my hair more and notice even more terrible acting of Sandali Sinha.
Yeah, her acting is ok.
I did the same to my hubby too. But now he has learned to run away from it. He still says he likes the movie but cannot watch it for the 48585th time. 😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0