that sounds like a good plan👍🏼Originally posted by: KachraSeth
I'll keep it on IG or Twitter later when I plan to change my UN
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that sounds like a good plan👍🏼Originally posted by: KachraSeth
I'll keep it on IG or Twitter later when I plan to change my UN
Thanks heavens I'm here to witness the name badlo event warna meri haalat aisi ho jaati🤣
(Ignore the title)
Already doing it!😆
yeah they are very adventurousHaila!!! How are you guys so brave!🤣
cute dp pictureOriginally posted by: KachraSeth
This Dazzler's colour, my UN and DP are suiting each other quite well😆
I am laughing so hard, Bucky!🤣Thanks heavens I'm here to witness the name badlo event warna meri haalat aisi ho jaati🤣
(Ignore the title)
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
🤣🤣 And Post-UN syndrome🤣🤣
Perphekt🤣🤣
I have 75% recovered from it but aaj hi Gayatrine pucha UN change kyun so thoda effect hai😆
I am also here
You're always welcome here🤗 we love having you❤️
Hum teen(Razia. Bucky and yours truly) toh humesha yahi hai, so do come whenever possible😳
i try to come when possible
Hayee meri Komo😈🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5