Originally posted by: KachraSeth
I can't believe I changed it🤣
Ajeeb naam UN rakhne ke baad yahi hota hai🤣 Post-Username syndrome🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
I can't believe I changed it🤣
Ajeeb naam UN rakhne ke baad yahi hota hai🤣 Post-Username syndrome🤣
Or, am I fast?😆
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
I can't believe I changed it🤣
The feeling is surreal believe me🤣
Congrats on UN change Looking great
Two naamkaran kiye babies in the house today!🥳
Thank You🤗
Tum bhi aajao, sare ek hi din Birthday manayenge🤣
Me, Razia and Vageeshwari are casting our spell😈

Yes😈
🤣🤣 And Post-UN syndrome🤣🤣
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Or, am I fast?😆
Too sudden🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Ajeeb naam UN rakhne ke baad yahi hota hai🤣 Post-Username syndrome🤣
Correct baat🤣🤣
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Or, am I fast?😆
Maybe a mixture of both😆
But trust me you're going to love this UN change😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5