Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mein aamir hogayi🥳🤣 Dhanyabaad🤣
KachraSeth then, MayaKiMaya kahin aur rakhlenge😆MayaKiMaya really suits you well. But overall KachraSeth is epic😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok, so guys which one is better MayaKiMaya or KachraSeth😆
For the ones who know your name 1st one is good... but 2nd one has good overall effect😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I thought it was yours😭🤣
Same... meti Babu souperneck thi😭
Haila!!! How are you guys so brave!🤣
This Dazzler's colour, my UN and DP are suiting each other quite well😆
🤗❤️
KachraSeth rocks🤣🤣
Congrats on UN change🥳

Loving Kachra Seth❤️🤣
I said the same thing😆
Everyone is changing their usernames
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5