I like subtle colours
I like green and bright colours issliye shayad😆
I remember orange faintly🤔
You remember orange it was about 10yrs ago
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I like subtle colours
I like green and bright colours issliye shayad😆
I remember orange faintly🤔
You remember orange it was about 10yrs ago
Within 4.5 months of joining this forum I turned into sizzlerz... was I too fast? Tum sabko dekh toh yahi lagta hai😆
Me too Btw is there any color difference between Achievers & Addictz? Cause I'm seeing none🤔 or I have color blindness🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Me too Btw is there any color difference between Achievers & Addictz? Cause I'm seeing none🤔 or I have color blindness🤣
Same doubt🤣 I guess it gets halka sa darker with achieverz😆
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
I tried watching one episode, itna ganda tha that I felt like throwing away my laptop😆
Such a beautiful show that is 🤣
Perfect for meme material 🤣
Hamnein padhli Brute Ji!😆
Woh toh hai, Star Plus shows are complete meme materials😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5