I loved Ishani’s understanding of him

Ranveer was cute as usual 

Lovely episode 

Love

Jen 

Hi Rose

thaks for the comment

glad you liked the episode 

happy that you liked their cute arguments and fights and Ishani's understanding and Ranveer cuteness

keep reading 

😉

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!

How are you? Hope you are fine.

Thanks for pm.

Happy that Ishveer reconciled. 

Waiting for their romance. 

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment

yes I am fine

hope you are doing good 

happy that you liked Ishveer reconcile 

ya let us see their romance in upcoming episode

keep reading 😉

Episode 766

Ranveer placed his lips in Ishani's lips and he closed his eyes and was starting to kiss her well were Ishani's hands too were playing well with Ranveer hair. Ishani closed her eyes and was feeling his kiss. Ranveer kissing Ishani well and moved her towards the wall next to their room door and he made Ishani's back hit the wall slowly .Ishani was comforting him as much as he wants were full filling the kiss and Ranveer took his lips back and saw Ishani were Ishani was now bowing her face and her face was red to so much Extreme. Ranveer now had a light smile seeing Ishani's face.

Ranveer(admiring her and went close to her and putting his hands behind her back and standing close to her and in a cute voice):Sorry...

Ishani(hearing it raised her head and saw Ranveer and with a smile):Its okay forget it. 

Ranveer: hmmm

Ishani(her face was having so much blushing):Come home early today..

Ranveer: For what?

Ishani:My cute husband is wanting love making know? So come soon today.

Ranveer(with a puppy face):I don't want today..

Ishani(with a not understanding face):Why?

Ranveer(with a cute look):you said you are Physical not in the right time for love making. Making love and no no....Raagini will then have brother or sister soon. Because of my one day desire Raagini has to suffer and you too will be put in the situation to handle two child Ishani. I don't want it.

Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Why it is always like this that only I need to be precaution? This time you too can be Precaution know?

Ranveer(getting what Ishani is meaning):I don't want today. To that extreme and all I am not out of control. Yesterday I had that feel and behaved worst to you but now I am relaxed okay. 

Ishani(with a smile):Hmmm okay...(thinking something):Ranveer shall we all go somewhere? I mean a tour. Even we are going Privately also okay or Going with family is also okay.

Ranvee: Haan it is nice only. Let me talk to Maa about it today.

Ishani: hmm okay..

Ranveer: Let me get ready and leave to office and evening let me speak about it to Maa. 

Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer went to the cupboard and took his dresses and entered the washroom to get ready for the day. Ishani opened the door of their room and went out of the room to routine her day. 

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..

Rithika was having her breakfast sitting in the dinning table were Nirbhay's mother too came and sat in the chair opposite to her and throwed a anger look to Rithika. 

Nirbhay's mother(in a loud tone): Bittu...

Bittu came out of the kitchen were Nirbhay's mother saw Bittu a sharp look. 

Nirbhay's mother: Serve Break fast to me..

Bittu was starting to serve the breakfast to Nirbhay's mother were Nirbhay's mother was seeing Rithika with a sharp look and after he served the breakfast she started to have the breakfast. 

Nirbhay's mother(having the breakfast):You are going to office daily know?

Rithika(having her breakfast):Haan Maa...

Nirbhay's mother: Here after you should not work?

Rithika: But Why?

NIrbhay's mother: We are not a family to sit and have food in Bahu's salary...

Rithika: Business was my ambition. I too have my own dreams..

Nirbhay's mother: So to nourish your dreams you will make my son a driver to your car and he is only daily bringing your bag and keeping it in car. He is working for you like a servant.

Rithika: Actually what is your Problem Maa.? whether the problem is me going to office or your son bringing bag for me?

Nirbhay's mother: Both the reason is applicable only. I don't like you working and Nirbhay becoming a house husband. 

Rithika: He is also taking care of his business know?

Nirbhay's mother(with anger in a loud tone):Don't dare to question me. You should never work. That is it..

When Nirbhay's mother was telling it Nirbhay was coming with Rithika's bag in his hands were as he was coming the last words his mother told fell in his ears. 

Nirbhay(coming to the dinning table):Who should not work? what were you telling Maa?

Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay):Tell Rithika to be in home itself here after I don't like her going to office. It is lowering your reputation. 

Nirbhay: Maa In which century you are living? Women are almost going to space and coming back but still you are talking as a typical women. (telling it to his mother he saw Rithika):If you are done with your breakfast let us leave..

Rithika(hearing it seeing Nirbhay a silent look):hmmm

Telling it Rithika got up and went to washbasin and washed her hands and came back to Nirbhay were Nirbhay and Rithika without minding Nirbhay's mother went from there and they came to the entrance of the house and came to the car. Nirbhay was about to get in the car were before he could get in the car...

Rithika: From tomorrow let me go by myself Nirbhay you don't want to come with me. 

Nirbhay: But why?

Rithika: Your Mother is feeling as though you are serving me. I don't want to hear those words..

Nirbhay: Rithika Maa is a typical person and she will be talking like this only. Why are you taking this and all serious. Never mind get in the car. 

Telling it Nirbhay got in the car driving seat were Rithika too got in the car were Nirbhay moved the car and started to drive the car towards Rithika's office. As their car crossed Nirbhay's house Disha had a happy smile. 

Disha(to herself):Nirbhay and Rithika went out of the house..Now what to do to meet Nirbhay's mother?(thinking it and to herself):Only Nirbhay's mother is evil in this house others are good people. I should not fall in other's eyes. Without falling in other's eye I should meet Nirbhay's mother..

As she was telling it to herself and thinking how to meet Nirbhay's mother after next 10 minutes to Disha's luck Nirbhay's mother came out of the house and was starting to walk in the pathway in front of her house. Disha had a happy smile were Disha with a smile itself walked and went towards Nirbhay's mother. Nirbhay's Mother who was walking in the pathway stopped her walk seeing Disha who was standing in front of her. Nirbhay's mother seeing Disha had a bit familiar face.. but was not getting her name. 

Nirbhay's mother: Who are you? why are you standing in front of me? (with a thinking face):I have seen you.....(as she was thinking):

Disha: When you came to marry your daughter to Ranveer that time you would have seen me. 

Nirbhay's mother(thinking it and seeing Disha):Haan in that house only I have seen you but your name..

Disha: Disha I am Ishani's sister...

Nirbhay's mother(with a bit anger face):Why you have come to me? I don't like Ishani or even I am not ready to hear her name.

Disha:I am too like that only. From small itself I don't like Ishani..

Nirbhay's mother(hearing it):What?

Disha: Hmm yes. I don't like Ishani. and Ranveer also. I want to revenge them. 

Nirbhay's mother(immediately):I too need to revenge them for Naina's death(thinking something):But why you need to revenge Ranveer and Ishani?

Disha:Ishani is my step sister so from small itself I don't like her. Now her good life with Ranveer I hate that. Like other girls I also Liked Ranveer but he slapped me when I told my Interest and showed me wrong in front of my family and husband. Because of that My Husband is not minding me now. I want Ranveer and Ishani to feel for what they did to me. 

Nirbhay's mother(thinking to use this opportunity):You will do anything to revenge Ranveer and Ishani?

Disha:Hmm sure for revenging them only I found out of your house and came to you. I was thinking how to see you without coming inside the house to my luck you itself came out.Do you have any idea to revenge Ranveer and Ishani?

Nirbhay's mother:Let me think and tell you.No one in my house should know about you. And no one in RV mansion should know about me but we should revenge Ishveer..

Disha:I will surely do it.. Can I get your Number?

Nirbhay's mother shook her head and told her mobile number were Disha saved the number in her mobile and gave a missed call to Nirbhay's mother mobile. 

Disha:I have given missed call to your number you can save it down madam. 

Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay Mobile is in my room let me save it. Today you go let me call and inform you when you should come and meet me. 

Disha shook her head as yes and started to move from there were Nirbhay's mother had a happy smile that she got another chance to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. 

To be continued 😉

Hi Sakshi Dr 

I am glad ur back with ur episode 

Even awaited for that 

Our Ranveer’s self control awww that’s not him actually but naughty always na, but his love for Ishani was seen there, how adorable when he said that he doesn’t want her to give her much trouble taking care of two children, admirable.

Ishani urging to make love and then understanding him, they are always meant for each other na, so awesome 

I loved the part of Nirbhay supporting Rithika and women empowerment, take a bow man! 
that Mother in law and Disha are too cunning, I really want to see them caught red handed. 
Looking forward for the next episode for more IshVeer romance and their plot also. 
u keep ppl hooked to ur episodes. 
well written dr Sakshi 

Much love

Jen 

Originally posted by CarpediemRose

Hi Sakshi Dr 

I am glad ur back with ur episode 

Even awaited for that 

Our Ranveer’s self control awww that’s not him actually but naughty always na, but his love for Ishani was seen there, how adorable when he said that he doesn’t want her to give her much trouble taking care of two children, admirable.

Ishani urging to make love and then understanding him, they are always meant for each other na, so awesome 

I loved the part of Nirbhay supporting Rithika and women empowerment, take a bow man! 
that Mother in law and Disha are too cunning, I really want to see them caught red handed. 
Looking forward for the next episode for more IshVeer romance and their plot also. 
u keep ppl hooked to ur episodes. 
well written dr Sakshi 

Much love

Jen 

Hi Jen

thanks for the comment

happy that you were waiting for my update 

Happy that you liked Ranveer and his control and his naughtiness and his love for Ishani 

mmm yes he is not wanting to give trouble to Ishani by giving two child 

glad you liked Ishani's understanding and yes they are meant for each other for sure

glad you liked Nirbhay supporting Rithika and women empowerment yes we should surely bow to this guy 

Nirbhay's mother and Disha are cruel people only for sure let us see what is going to happen to them

mmm let us see what is going to be their plot and Ishveer romance too 

thanks for reading dear 

keep reading  😉

I hate Disha. She wants to spoil Isveer live again. Hope she will not succeed. 

Amazing update, dear

waiting for the next.

Hey

Ishveer romantic moments are fantastic. Again villains are planning something against them.

Keep on writing, dear. The story is becoming more and more interesting

How do you do, Sakshi

Hope everything is OK with you and your relatives and friends.

One more fabulous episode. A ray of sunshine for all of us😊