Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Yeah. Imile is in her limits man. But have u seen jas ka ig gallery? Second hand embarrassment hoti hai. Also it's cringe. Idk what's wrong with this gen man. 

I dont watch that show but my mum watches it, even she said at many points that imli looks very young and romance between leads feels very forced (to her)..

And yeah I have seen some of isha's videos, i think in her mind she is already 25, and tbh i dont have objections on her videos or anything, its just romance part that I am apprehensive about. 

I means its way too cringy to know that they are allowing a 17yr old girl to romance.. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

See the music videos and tik too vedio of Isha Malviya. She is far too over mature for her age . She knows what she is doing. 

Well then she is not the first one to do so right? Atleast she has the excuse of being in showbizz world.. 

Its this whole gen who is so focused on social media and acting far older than their real age.. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

in colors marathi show "jeev zala yeda pissa' female lead playing passed her ssc and now entered in college but she acted married girl very good and her age is not noticeable coz of her height.

I will try to check it out..

I have no qualms with these girls, they are only following their dream, but its just whenever i see them romancing with the ML leads much older than them, it makes me feel uneasy. Atleast let them be of legal age first.. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

I dont watch that show but my mum watches it, even she said at many points that imli looks very young and romance between leads feels very forced (to her)..

And yeah I have seen some of isha's videos, i think in her mind she is already 25, and tbh i dont have objections on her videos or anything, its just romance part that I am apprehensive about. 

I means its way too cringy to know that they are allowing a 17yr old girl to romance.. 

gashmeer is indeed old he entered in industry late and had done good matured roll so don't like him romancing with young girl. liked him saw his marathi movies and anjan show and web show shrikant bashir

about isha's video seems she is in hurry to enter bollywood.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Well then she is not the first one to do so right? Atleast she has the excuse of being in showbizz world.. 

Its this whole gen who is so focused on social media and acting far older than their real age.. 

yes and we see many senior actors romancing with young newcomer in bollywood take any eg.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

I will try to check it out..

I have no qualms with these girls, they are only following their dream, but its just whenever i see them romancing with the ML leads much older than them, it makes me feel uneasy. Atleast let them be of legal age first.. 

she doesn't played teenager in show like imlie, male lead is not that old and not such hard romancing scenes are in show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6Zvq5-ZD0

channel had made its hindi version too but marathi version and all cast is good

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Actresses often start young and retire early . 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Actresses often start young and retire early . 

in bollywood we have seen actress playing once female lead plays mother of same actor later 

Sparklle801 thumbnail

gashmeer is indeed old he entered in industry late and had done good matured roll so don't like him romancing with young girl. liked him saw his marathi movies and anjan show and web show shrikant bashir

about isha's video seems she is in hurry to enter bollywood.

Even i have the same feeling, and i think she can do it, i dont like jasmine character but isha's acting is on point... 

Sparklle801 thumbnail

yes and we see many senior actors romancing with young newcomer in bollywood take any eg.

Seriously, like salman shahrukh and aamir, they are polished actors but they are romancing girls much younger than them like disha patani, alia bhatt and so on.. And even worse that pairing seems so queasy that I have to skip some scenes...