Nice! I hope Sakshi & Vipul chars end like the way you have depicted here. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice! I hope Sakshi & Vipul chars end like the way you have depicted here. 😊
Oh my god this is so so beautiful😍✨😍❤
Keep writing 💕💕.. You write really well🤗
Awww thank you for your kind words. Will do ❤️
Originally posted by: Sampada001
Oh my god this is so so beautiful😍✨😍❤
Keep writing 💕💕.. You write really well🤗
Lovely story Sandy well written
Ohh this was too good.👏Soo well written!
Kudos! Keep writing ❤️🤗
Aww thank you so much ❤️
I am really sorry am late to comment! This was beautifully penned I just loved it, you portrayed the angst and heartbreak exceptionally well.. The last part has all my heart
It was absolutely my kinda stuff and I have read each part atleast 3 times, Please please keep writing.. And thank you for this I was really down yesterday and this did lift my mood ❤️
Loved it its beautifully written especially the last part😍🤩👌
Awww happy I could elevate your mood! Keep smiling, there is a ton that can bring you down but a smile will always uplift you! Yes will keep writing next one will dedicate to you ❤️
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I am really sorry am late to comment! This was beautifully penned I just loved it, you portrayed the angst and heartbreak exceptionally well.. The last part has all my heart
It was absolutely my kinda stuff and I have read each part atleast 3 times, Please please keep writing.. And thank you for this I was really down yesterday and this did lift my mood ❤️
Amazing Narration 👍🏼👏
You're just too good!!
Everything that happened was spot on with their character. I could picture your words coming to life.
You've captured their thoughts & emotions too beautifully. You made me fall for PurVir a lil harder after reading this!