Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kjofan

is it cos of the positivity there?! 

Aftr reading ur short story i did watch few tamil scenes in hotstar aftr the marriage! 

Kathir looks so gentle with Mullai!

He is like u go ur way, ill go my way. 

I wont disturb u u dont disturb me types. 😃 

Looked nice. 

Yup it is very positive in the OG- issues and fights are not dragged out. And issues get resolved like they do in actual families. Not all this holding a log of fire BS 🤢

Kathir is a very gentle guy, his anger is also very different from Shiva’s. His love is even more gentle. I can’t remember one point where I could openly point out an issue I had with Kathir as a character. I would sometimes get irritated with his stubbornness or gruff attitude with Mullai, but there would generally be a reason behind it.

That’s the beauty of the show. You would get frustrated at Jeeva(dev), Meena(Rishitha), Kathir, Mullai, Dhanam or Moorthy(Gautam) because of the situation, but you never outright hate anyone. You understand and empathize with them.

Even though KM give me warm fuzzies, my favorite characters are actually Meena(Rishitha) and Kannan. And I had literally wanted to punch Meena in the beginning, so imagine the character growth. She is not the typical FL all mahaan,saccharine sweet and sacrificing. Meena is like chaat- meethi and theeki in the right proportions. She has her needs and states them, she gets lazy(like normal human girls), she teases, she argues and she loves whole heartedly. I hope that is what they sold to Simran when she signed up to play Rishitha. It would be refreshing to see such a FL in Hindi TV

Kannan(Krish) is the only commonality between Hindi and Tamil. At the end of it your reaction is “I want a Kannan/Krish in my life. Where can I buy/steal/adopt one?”

The Hindi version definitely has a better mom and maami. Suman and Maami are savage. I love them. 

Ofc, Hindi version has a yummier looking cast 🙈🙈🙈

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Yup we can have a thread separately to discuss other versions 

BTW since we are on the topic of different language adaptations, did you guys know that there was already a Hindi adaptation of Pandya stores called “Gupta Brothers” 🤣🤣🤣

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Yup it is very positive in the OG- issues and fights are not dragged out. And issues get resolved like they do in actual families. Not all this holding a log of fire BS 🤢

Kathir is a very gentle guy, his anger is also very different from Shiva’s. His love is even more gentle. I can’t remember one point where I could openly point out an issue I had with Kathir as a character. I would sometimes get irritated with his stubbornness or gruff attitude with Mullai, but there would generally be a reason behind it.

That’s the beauty of the show. You would get frustrated at Jeeva(dev), Meena(Rishitha), Kathir, Mullai, Dhanam or Moorthy(Gautam) because of the situation, but you never outright hate anyone. You understand and empathize with them.

Even though KM give me warm fuzzies, my favorite characters are actually Meena(Rishitha) and Kannan. And I had literally wanted to punch Meena in the beginning, so imagine the character growth. She is not the typical FL all mahaan,saccharine sweet and sacrificing. Meena is like chaat- meethi and theeki in the right proportions. She has her needs and states them, she gets lazy(like normal human girls), she teases, she argues and she loves whole heartedly. I hope that is what they sold to Simran when she signed up to play Rishitha. It would be refreshing to see such a FL in Hindi TV

Kannan(Krish) is the only commonality between Hindi and Tamil. At the end of it your reaction is “I want a Kannan/Krish in my life. Where can I buy/steal/adopt one?”

The Hindi version definitely has a better mom and maami. Suman and Maami are savage. I love them. 

Ofc, Hindi version has a yummier looking cast 🙈🙈🙈

cmon then lets make a different thread fr remake discussion. 

I find it akward when we go on a long discussion on remakes on some other posts. 

If we are allowed to make a thread on remake discussions then lets do that. 

So it will also be easy for people like me who want to know abt those shows as well. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

BTW since we are on the topic of different language adaptations, did you guys know that there was already a Hindi adaptation of Pandya stores called “Gupta Brothers” 🤣🤣🤣

I've heard of it but never seen.. I think it was a more of comic show than drama or romance.. it had Hiten Tejwani in it

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I've heard of it but never seen.. I think it was a more of comic show than drama or romance.. it had Hiten Tejwani in it

It's a stupid remake .... Pandya store is trial two .... Actually all these versions are based on some movie ... Can't remember the name . 

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjofan

cmon then lets make a different thread fr remake discussion. 

I find it akward when we go on a long discussion on remakes on some other posts. 

If we are allowed to make a thread on remake discussions then lets do that. 

So it will also be easy for people like me who want to know abt those shows as well. 

Ohh yes definitely! Sorry folks for distracting this thread. I think the specific scenes from the OG are still relevant to the post.

I did this in another thread as well 🙈 I tend to go off topic

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. I want some separation scene between these two .... Where Some MU happens and Raavi leaves for her home. Shiva later realises his mistake and tries to convince her to come back .. 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome ideas everyone! Just a friendly reminder, this thread is for discussing ideas on future scenes. I believe there is a separate thread for discussing other versions 😊 Lets just keep it a running list of scenes to avoid noise. I’m hoping our ideas act as an inspiration and don’t want the writers to get lost again 😆😆 Thank you! 

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Maybe people are not comfortable watching it🤔, I also don't know the exact Reason.

I have seen on a certain other show , the issue of first time periods being handled, but grown up couples talking about it is not shown.😓

I have seen it being shown in a Shashi sumeet show. It was shown very beautifully.

funny_fubar thumbnail

Based on today’s episode, definitely looking forward to a track where Shiva has insecurities and how Raavi convinces him that she likes him, without changing his essence.

Don’t want him to become too polished and always dressing nicely to appease Raavi, when he does fall for her 🤨