Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanii12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After they fall for each other, realise and confess, I want them to marry again.

Cos for their marriage,  both weren't happy ofcourse. 

So want a happy marriage.

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Since I have seen the storage room in the haveli , I want some sequence where Rishita on purpose locks Raavi into the storage room and then shiva comes to save her . Can somebody write a FF on this . I am not getting enough shivi Dose

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel like trending #DharaKoNikalo on twitter

Edited by mahajanaish - 2 years ago
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So many scenes I would like to watch in the show n these few days that desire to live that through the fics in the forum is increasing as I don't have hope that the show is ever going to show that.They have even tried to sell violence in the household n what got on my nerves is  ravi n everyone agreeing on much extent that  whatever dhara did was ok.

Second scenes I would have loved to see differently is that labour scene where shiva was humiliated n he laughed it off but what really was heartbreaking n irritating to see was dhara giving mahan dailogues on how positive change has happened in shiva.like seriously ,your son was humiliated n he instead of replying back hid his pain n you take it as good sign.Hats off!!I would love to see ravi replying back to dhara rudely n no remorse for saying that just like rishita n emotional vulnerability of shiva n ravi being his true support , showing his bhabhi can't always be right n he should not follow him blindly.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shiva wakes up in the middle of the night to find Raavi missing. He panics and searches as much of the haveli as he can. His fears grips him when there is no sign of her. He runs outside only to see her and Rishita laughing & talking. He approaches them and asks Raavi why she left without letting him know. He feels his fears getting the better of him so he projects anger instead of the pain bubbling within. Rishita tells him they told Dev before going for a walk. Dev comes by and jokes that he figured Shiva wouldn’t be concerned so he didn’t tell. Shiva walks away in anger while Dev calls his name. Rishita asks out loud why Shiva acted so strangely and Raavi says she’s not sure. She decides to go after him & Rishita tells her to reach out if there are any issues. Dev wonders if he messed up somehow. 

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago