Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi, Sakshi!

How are you?

Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

The episode is fantastic. Poor Ranveer. He wants Ishaani's attention very much.

Waiting for the next

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi, Sakshi!

How are you?

Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

The episode is fantastic. Poor Ranveer. He wants Ishaani's attention very much.

Waiting for the next

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine 

hope you are too doing good 

glad you liked the episode and pity Ranveer he is longing for Ishani's attention 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't wait for the next episode.

I hope there will be lots of romance between them. Want to see jealous Ishaani.

Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I didn't expect such behaviour of Ranveer. The story is becoming more and more interesting.

Let's see what will happen next.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Can't wait for the next episode.

I hope there will be lots of romance between them. Want to see jealous Ishaani.

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment

happy that you are eager for the next episode 

mmm surely they will have a good romantic life

let us see what kind of Ishani is going to come out

keep reading ❤️

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

I didn't expect such behaviour of Ranveer. The story is becoming more and more interesting.

Let's see what will happen next.

Hi Sanjana

thanks for the comment

mmm none of expected in our Ranveer. glad the story  is interesting to you 

ya let us see what is going to happen 

keep Reading ❤️

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode765

Ishani locking the Door and saw Ranveer with a angry Look were Ranveer too saw Her with a Anger look.

Ishani:What are you doing Ranveer? (showing the phone to him and in a anger tone):You are watching P**n Movies? What is the need for you to watch these kind of Movies? You are a Married Man Ranveer...(telling it she kept the phone in the flower stand) 

Ranveer(hearing it with a anger face):Haan Married Man Ishani. Kindly Remind me Often that I am a Married man. Are You Treating me Like a Married Man? No way...

Ishani(hearing it with a not Understanding face):Then How I am treating you?

Ranveer:You are treating me as though I am Your Visitor. Did you mind me in this 30 days? One Month has gone and you didn't even mind me.

Ishani:Ranveer what are you talking? Haan One month you too didn't mind me you were busy and I too didn't want to disturb you.

Ranveer:Oh so that you decided to be without making love know? Even Now If I call you will tell reasons only. When ever you tell only I should be ready to love you know? All the husbands won't be like me Ishani.There are husbands who tourer their wife daily for lovemaking and They won't be waiting for their wife Permission and all If they tell their wife to come means that wife should surely come without any denial. As I am not like that only you are taking me for granted.(with anger held her hand and turned her to the wall and made her back hit the wall and saw her with so much anger in his eyes)

Ishani(who didn't expect this sudden action from Ranveer saw Ranveer with a silent face and in a low tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer(hearing his name with more anger in a anger tone):From starting itself I should have not grown the habit of asking Permission to you for Lovemaking. I should have Been Like other husbands to you but as I am asking you permission all the time only you are dancing on my head. I should have been a typical husband to you as I am not like that only(before he completes).

Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):I am loving you so Much...

Ranveer hearing what Ishani said had a bit calming down face were hearing it he slowly left her hand and saw her with a silent face.

Ranveer(in a calm tone):What you said now?

Ishani:(in a calm tone and emotional face):Because of you not being a typical Husband only I am falling in love with each and every day Ranveer.(telling it a tear drop came from her one eye and fell in her cheeks)

Ranveer seeing her tears had a calm face now he was bit chilling down were Ishani saw Ranveer with a emotional face were now her eyes started to shead tears.

Ishani(with teary eyes):What do you think that I won't have heard about other Husbands? When ever I have talked with my friends They themselves have told how their Husbands used to Behave with them. But when I saw you as a Husband who used to be very genuine when comes to lovemaking I have always grown a great respect for you Ranveer. And that is the quality that makes me to fall in you each and every time. If you would have behaved as a typical husband I too would have not loved you to this extreme.

Ranveer hearing what Ishani is telling with a silent face felt himself bit ashamed in front of her were he didn't know what to react now to her.Ishani's eyes were shedding tears so well.

Ishani(with tears in her eyes):I myself know I am not satisfying you in bed and that is what has made you this much angry and that is what is making you to watch these kind of movies know(in a micro second took her hand to her Saree Pallu and pulled it along with the pin and opened her saree Pallu and closed her eyes and in a confirmed tone):You want me only know take me.

Ranveer who didn't expect this from Ishani seeing her standing in front of him opening her saree he himself felt so worst for his behaviour. He felt ashamed of himself. He with a sorry face held the Saree in Ishani's hand and took the Pallu and covered her well. Ishani who felt the saree over her slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer. Ranveer making the saree to be on her shoulder and saw her with a sorry look.

Ranveer(in a calm tone without seeing her face):I won't watch these kind of movies Ishani. You go and sleep..

Ishani:you wanted Love making?

Ranveer(he was not able to face her):Nahi Ishani Its okay..Please leave me alone..I want to be alone for sometime.

Ishani:Ranveer Did I hurt you with words?

Ranveer:Nahi...I am not in a mood to talk now Ishani Today Night let me in your room.Please Leave me alone..

Ishani:Mmm(telling it she took the phone from the flower table and gave his phone to him):Tumhara phone..

Ranveer:I won't watch those kind of movies Ishani.You itself have the phone with you today night.

Ishani(Took her hand to his hand and kept the phone in his hand and saw Ranveer and in a clear tone):I TRUST YOU RANVEER...(telling it she went to the door and opened the door and moved out of the room).

Ranveer Had a worried Face.

NEXTDAY MORNING

It was exactly 7.20 in the Morning Ranveer came out of the room having a sleep awaken face. He was feeling for Yesterday Night Incident and was having a Worried face. He went and stood in front of their room and raised his hand to door to knock were he was feeling again ashamed for his behavior and was standing without knocking the door. He was not having guts to face Ishani. He was standing with a thinking face were that was the moment Ishani Opened the door and saw Ranveer were she saw Ranveer who was thinking something and standing with the raised hand. He didn't even feel her presence.

Ishani(with a not understanding face):Ranveer..

Ranveer hearing his name came out of thinking and saw Ishani were seeing her he stood with silent face.

Ishani(gave a smile):When you came Ranveer?You were up to knock the door it seems but you were thinking something?

Ranveer(unable to see her face putting his hand down):Now Only Ishani..(telling it without seeing her face he entered the room and went to the cupboard to take his dress).

Ishani turned and saw him and then she closed the door and locked the door and walked and went to him and stood near him.

Ishani:Ranveer...

Ranveer(searching for his dress and without seeing her):I need to get ready to office Ishani let me get ready..

Ishani:I want to talk to you Ranveer..

Ranveer hearing it shook his head as no.

Ishani:why?

Ranveer:Ishani I am feeling uncomfortable..

Ishani(had a smile were with a cute move she held his hand and turned him to her were he was still with his bent face):why you are feeling uncomfortable?

Ranveer was standing still were he was not knowing what to tell to Ishani.

Ishani(with the same smile took her hand to Ranveer's chin and raised his head and saw him with a cute face):I always Love my Ranveer having his head up not bending his head.

Ranveer(seeing her eyes and seeing her smile):you are smiling?

Ishani(smiling well):Haan then what you ask me to do? You are so cute in all your behaviour and seeing your behaviour only smile is coming for me Ranveer.

Ranveer:you are not angry on me.

Ishani shook her head as no were She with a cute face went and hugged him were Ranveer too feeling it hugged her back.Ranveer hugged her tightly and had tears in his eyes. He was crying well.

Ishani:(feeling his cry caressing his back):Ranveer...

Ranveer(crying well and in teary tone):Sorry Ishani....Sorry for Behaving Worst to you. I ....sorry I was not able to control Ishani...

Ishani(feeling his state caressing his back):Tk Baba you didn't do anything that big wrong and all..(making him come out of the hug and wiping his tears and caressing his cheek):Now why are you feeling Guilty and all?Be Normal..

Ranveer:I feel ashamed Ishani to see you.The way I watched those movies and the way I behaved to you.

Ishani:What you behaved?

Ranveer:The way I was asking for Love making and was almost forcing you to come for Love making..

Ishani:What is wrong in it? Ranveer you didn't ask for Love making to someother girl.you were asking to your wife only. There is nothing wrong in it.More of everything you are too human being only Ranveer.You surely will have feeling and feeling is natural. Being human beings we need to have feelings.

Ranveer:Whatever you tell I am not able to get out of it Ishani. I almost made you to remove Your Saree to that extreme I took you.

Ishani(standing close to him and putting her hands around Ranveer's back and seeing him):So What? In front of you only I stood Like that know. I am yours Ranveer you have all the rights in me. Come on Ranveer you are behaving as though we are friends and in between us something wrong has happened. Hum Pathi Patni hain okay. There is nothing to hide between us. I love you.(she saw him with a romantic smile and held his cheek with her one hand and made him to bend his head and took his lips near her lips).

Ranveer(moving to his wife's call and saw her lips and taking his lips near her lips and in a low tone):You don't have anger On me?

Ishani:(in a very low tone):Nahi..

Ranveer as Ishani was lessening the distance between their lips now cutely placed his lips in Ishani's lips.

To be continued😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 2 years ago
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fabulous episode.

Ranveer's behaviour was really indecent. Happy that he has realised it.

Ishaani is so kind. She didn't take any offence.

Waiting for the next.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, Sakshi

Both episodes are awesome. Eagerly waiting for Ishveer romantic night

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He should have talked to her and voiced his concerns but not using the words he did.