Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I skipped most of the episode, the dreaded rain sequence is in today's episode, I skipped everything, till I saw Krishna getting angry on Meera.

Then I just watched that part and he is like:

'What is all this nonsense, why were you dancing like that in the rain, have you lost your mind?'

Then Meera reminds him of last night filmy scene.

He is like, it was a NATAK!! You were the one right who advised me that I should give Pratigya the same pain that I'm going thru, so I did this to make Pratigya jealous (Meera, be careful with your dumb advises especially when KST is drunk, he in unpredictable). 'Hum tumre saat 2 min natak kya karliye tum usko lapeti pari hu!' 

Then he is like, you know very well NO ONE can take Pratigya's place in my life, not in reality or even a dream!! Go wipe this off your head!! He leaves!

Amma was present and then she said something to Meera, which again I forwarded.

I wanted to feel sorry for Meera and disliked Krishna's use of her, but Meera had asked for it. She had no right to be near KST, none at all. She is not a member of his family or a friend! She should have avoided him because she knew he was drunk, and when he told her how much he loves Pratigya and wants to punish her for it, she should not have taken it seriously.

Again, if there were no pheras, vachans, mantras, or official marriage, how could Meera take Krishna as her husband!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So True. 

I am feeling also bad for Meera. Yes she did ask for it but not to forget, even her emotions were being played with.  Bichari had fat tears in her eyes in the scenes. Also what's more sad is that told her that night that he has given her Pratigays place and the next thing he told her that no one can take Pratigya's place in his life.

What's scaring me is when Amma says that Krishna has to take you as a wife - no matter what and i will make sure this happens, I am just hoping - this Krishna Meera thing isnt dragged for long. And also hope the Amma's truth coming out isnt a dream sequnce or anything..cant trush cvs anymore 

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SFZZ

So True. 

I am feeling also bad for Meera. Yes she did ask for it but not to forget, even her emotions were being played with.  Bichari had fat tears in her eyes in the scenes. Also what's more sad is that told her that night that he has given her Pratigays place and the next thing he told her that no one can take Pratigya's place in his life.

What's scaring me is when Amma says that Krishna has to take you as a wife - no matter what and i will make sure this happens, I am just hoping - this Krishna Meera thing isnt dragged for long. And also hope the Amma's truth coming out isnt a dream sequnce or anything..cant trush cvs anymore 

May be im too harsh but she should not have taken intrest in a married man in first place, she was going to get nothing but hurt, she claims to know Krishna, he was drunk & renting to Pratigya, he was in so much pain, it was obvious that he was trying to tell himself that he is ok without Pratigya but he is not. Krishna couldnt stand straight, couldnt keep his eyes open, he was clearly not in his senses! Meera should have understood!! Despite Krishna telling her off she is still roaming around with sindoor for what?? She isnt even married like Pratigya rightfully said, maang mein khoon bar denay se shaadi nahi hojati.

Amma is saying all this in her confidence, cause she knows her plan is successful so far but hopefully truth will be out soon! This cant be dream sequence, it wont make sense!!