Performance Discussion - 8 & 9 May (Kishore Kumar Special) - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

The quoted person has a good knowledge of music. Be careful before commenting.

The only person who thinks Sayli has some standing nobody even bothers to mention Sayli or even discuss ever in this forum, indicates the level of understanding of music @ Raina has.

thanks!

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/outrage-on-indian-idol-12-kishore-kumar-episode-amit-kumar-agrees_176261

😳😳😳

What is he saying? His praises didn’t come from his heart for any of the contestants? Maybe a few but not all! 

Himesh and Neha ruined the episode I think. They should just let the contestants do the singing. 

It’s time to change the mood. They have had too many episodes with old songs. Time to move to year 2000 +

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Everytime Pawandeep opens his mouth the judges keep doing waah pavnu, it’s plain annoying! I mean let him sing a bit atleast. Why don’t they just give him the trophy? 

I think also have to take into account the discrepancy between live reactions vs audience reactions is partially factored by Sony ‘correcting’ performances.

In the past judges may have criticized contestants when mistakes were made, however things are different these days. Every singing show in India has producers who opt to alter and ‘correct’ performances through software and various mediums in order to have a more polished and finished product to reach audiences. These aren’t competitive platforms anymore; they’re TRP cranking entertainment machines.

Its why all judges are encouraged to be positive for performances, you can’t call someone besura if on the final telecast their corrected version sounds spot on (an example and justification Sonu Nigam used when criticizing Indian Idol and its marketing team).

Ultimately, I do think certain contestants benefit more from finished versions than others. It’s also why many viewers always wonder why certain contestants get so much praise while others (who also sounded exceptional) are barely acknowledged by live judges/guests that day. Some of it is factored by propping up popular contestants for TRP yes, but also have to keep in mind that some may sound very good live and garner a lot of comments or attention. Whereas some may have sounded mediocre that day and were barely acknowledged, yet their corrected version could be exceptional. Hence, the discrepancy at times between live reactions and audience reactions.

The unfortunate reality of modern day singing ‘competitions’. The show is certainly shady, but rather than everything be a conspiracy there are also some reasonable explanations for some of these discrepancies.

Edited by fierzer - 3 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itujabe

disgusting

live in asylum 

Just because my choice is different from yours?

I think you should watch your words, the way you’re speaking is extremely rude

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itujabe

music knowledge my foot. she must contact psychiatrist together with you or asylum.

Arunita is boring, does mistakes, sings flat, over rated, must be replaced with Anushka Banerji or Nachiket.

We’re all entitled to our opinion. I don’t think you’ve been here for long. I was one of Nachikets biggest supporters and stopped watching after his elimination. Do you still think I need to see a psychiatrist?

And please mind your language. This isn’t appreciated 

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohamom

she is zero in music. let her attend competition. she will be thrown away in audition.

Do you even know me to make statements like that?

And whether I know music or not, I’m entitled to an opinion. 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Do you even know me to make statements like that?

And whether I know music or not, I’m entitled to an opinion. 

she is making multiple accounts to harass anyone who writes any positive things about arunita. 

Someone do something! That person has 7-8 different accounts and harass anyone who don't write negative comments about arunita

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

she is making multiple accounts to harass anyone who writes any positive things about arunita. 

Someone do something! That person has 7-8 different accounts and harass anyone who don't write negative comments about arunita

Yes I noticed this person is a newbie and has only recently posted on this forum. 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

@raina Is a neutral viewers!!

Leave her alone!!

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

@raina Is a neutral viewers!!

Leave her alone!!

Thanks