Discuss here....

Discuss here....

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nihal is first to perform.
Tere Bina Zindagi se koi by Neha kakkar
All the judges and hosts are singing
Haven’t watched yet, who all performed today?
Haven’t watched yet, who all performed today?
Nihal, sayli, smp, danish, sawai
SMP again same yodeling so boring. Other songs were so so..
Nihal was better.
How many more times do we have to listen to SMP performing the jhumroo song????? 😡😳 Just curious.
Why did neha sing Tere Bina Zindagi se, when the promo shows Arunita performing it? Since they are keeping scores, won’t that be a duplication? Or does it mean they are going to edit arunita’s song?. I hope not. I am so looking forward to it.
Originally posted by: anoushka_113
Why did neha sing Tere Bina Zindagi se, when the promo shows Arunita performing it? Since they are keeping scores, won’t that be a duplication? Or does it mean they are going to edit arunita’s song?. I hope not. I am so looking forward to it.
As usual they will cut Arunita's one song...😤
I did not like neha's version at all