Hi vampire 

Thanks for the comment 

Glad you liked the update

Keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

HELLO MY DEAR READERS,

I AM YOUR SAKSHI. HAVE YOU ALL ARE STILL IN THIS SITE TO READ STORIES. 

AS OF COVID 19 KINDLY ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STAY SAFE. HAIL AND HEALTHY.

REGARDS

SAKSHI πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

EPISODE 762

It was a beautiful morning were Mumbai was raising its new day with fresh Sun light. Ishani slowly opened her eyes when it was exactly 7.15 were she was shrinking her eyes as the sun rays was falling in her face. She raised her hands and relaxed her body so well and she turned to see for Ranveer. She didn't find Ranveer next to her. She had a thinking face and thought about their Love making yesterday night and had a cute smile in her face. She saw her state and immediately she got down from the bed surrounding herself with the bed sheet. She took her dresses from cupboard and she entered the washroom to get ready for the day.

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE.

Nirbhay was making coffee in the kitchen were that was the moment Aarthi was entering the Kitchen were she was bit shocked to find Nirbhay in Kitchen. She almost admired her Brother were he was talking to himself regarding the coffee making and making coffee.Aarthi had a cute smile in her lips.

Aarthi(walked and came and stood next to Nirbhay):Bhaiya.....

Nirbhay(pouring the milk in coffee powder and seeing Aarthi):Good morning Aarthi(he smiled so cutely)

Aarthi:Its so cool know? seeing Mr.Nirbhay Singh in the kitchen that too in the morning time itself..

Nirbhay:(he almost had shy smile):Haan I came to make coffee for Rithika she is sleeping well. I am going to wake her up with coffee..

Aarthi:So sweet Bhaiya... This is why Marriage is very Important for every person it seems.The may who was having Knife in his hand is now having coffee cups in his hands. 

Nirbhay(with a light smile):Haan Aarthi Rithika changed everything in my life. I should live 100 years with Rithika and should grow old with her. 

Aarthi:(hearing it shook her head as yes with a smile):mmm you will lead a happy life Bhaiya...(with a smile):Take the coffee for Bhabhi...

Nirbhay shook his head as yes and took the cup with the saucer and he started to walk towards the entrance of the kitchen and when he came to the entrance his mother too was about to enter the kitchen were both NIrbhay and his mother stood feeling each other and saw each other. 

Nirbhay's mother(Seeing Nirbhay having coffee cup in his hands had a anger face):She has made you to make coffee at last..

Nirbhay:Maa I only came to make coffee...

Nirbhay's mother:you are NIrbhay singh and you have servants to serve you but you are making coffee to your wife.

Aarthi(hearing her mother's argument came to them):Maa...(before should could talk)

Nirbhay(with a cute smile seeing Aarthi):Ek minute Aarthi let me explain to Maa..(seeing his mother):Maa I am not making coffee for someone else. I have made it for my wife. More of everything Inside the house we should not see society status. Let me go(telling it giving a smile to Aarthi he started to walk towards his room)

Aarthi had a happy smile and moved to Kitchen. Nirbhay's mother had a Irked face.

Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a orange saree.She was looking so pretty that day.She was making her make up thinking of Ranveer.

Ishani(wearing her ear rings and to herself):Where Ranveer has gone?...(as she was asking herself)

Ranveer(that moment he entered the room calling):Ishani...

Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and saw him up and down were he was wearing a track suite and t-shirt):Where did you go in the morning?

Ranveer(came to her and with a smile):I went to work out...

Ishani:You didn't do your work out for past few days.Suddenly why today?

Ranveer:Because of you only...

Ishani(with a not understanding face):Because of me?

Ranveer(with a cute face):Haaan you only told me know yesterday night that you felt  that I have gained weight..

Ishani(hearing it got the flash back of yesterday night love making and thought about telling Ranveer that he has gained weight and seeing him):Oh so that you started to work out???

Ranveer:Haan(with a naughty face):Next love making my Ishani should feel comfortable know that is why?

Ishani(with a cute face hitting his shoulder):Naughty...

Ranveer(had a smile):Tk let me get ready and leave to office Ishani...

Ishani:hmm tk baba let me too go down(making her final check in the mirror started to walk to the entrance of the room).

Ranveer took his Dresses from the cupboard and entered the washroom to get ready for the day. Ranveer and Ishani life was starting to go in a smooth phase.

Nirbhay keeping in hand in the chin and was watching Rithika who was sleeping in the bed with a constant smile in his face.

Rithika(feeling irritated in eyes slowly opened her eyes and yawned and turned and saw Nirbhay sitting beside the bed and she immediately got up from the bed were she saw around her and getting to know her Marriage and saw Nirbhay):Nirbhay...

Nirbhay(with a smile took the coffee in the lamp table and showed it to Rithika):Coffee...

Rithika(seeing him and thinking about Night Incident):I didn't ask you to do these things to me.Stop doing these things...(telling it she got down from the bed and went to her trolley bag and took her dress and entered the washroom)

Nirbhay(hearing what Rithika said and watching Rithika entered the washroom had a impossible smile to himself and to himself):Angry girl...(with a smile he sucked the coffee and tasting it and to himself with a awkward face):Thank god she didn't drink the coffee I didn't add sugar itself...(he had a smile to himself and to himself):This is the first step day by day I will develop as a Husband...

Screen Freezes on Nirbhay's smile...

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved nirbhay telling aarthi that ritika changed his life n he wants to live 100 years with her.nirbhay telling his mom that he made coffee not for anyone but for his own wife was nice.ranveer saying that to make ishani comfortable during the next love making only he is working out was naughty.good that ritika didn't drink coffee as he hadnt added sugar.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Loved nirbhay telling aarthi that ritika changed his life n he wants to live 100 years with her.nirbhay telling his mom that he made coffee not for anyone but for his own wife was nice.ranveer saying that to make ishani comfortable during the next love making only he is working out was naughty.good that ritika didn't drink coffee as he hadnt added sugar.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment,

happy to meet you after a long time,

happy that you liked Nirbhay telling Aarthi about  Rithika and felt happy

glad you liked Nirbhay making coffee for Rithika and justifying it to his mother 

happy that you liked Ranveer telling Ishani about the reason for his work out mmm yes Ritika didn't drink the coffee as Nirbhay didn't add sugar to it 

keep reading πŸ˜‰

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani actually told Ranveer he was fat? He started working out. Thats funny.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why does Nirbhay's mother have a problem with him making some coffee? She doesn't think men belong in the kitchen?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani actually told Ranveer he was fat? He started working out. Thats funny.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

ya she told him he has gained weight that is why hei is working out 

glad you liked that part

keep reading πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Why does Nirbhay's mother have a problem with him making some coffee? She doesn't think men belong in the kitchen?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

She is a typical mother that is why she is thinking like that let us see what happens further

keep reading πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 763

ONE MONTH LATER....

RV MANSION

Everyone's Life were going On in a Normal and Happy phase. It was almost 11.30 in the Morning. Ishani having Raagini in her Hands and was coming down in the stairs as She came down Sharman and Parul was entering the house. Parul was with her Growing Baby Bump. Sharman was having the Reports in his hands. Ishani seeing Sharman and parul coming stood having Raagini in her hands and with a smile in her face. Sharman and Parul too seeing Ishani came with a smile to her. 

Ishani(Seeing Parul):How is the Baby inside Parul?

Parul:Check up is done Bhabhi. Baby is Healthy. 

Ishani:Tk take care.Only four More months.

Parul:Tk Bhabhi..

Ishani:Tk go and take rest. 

Parul and Sharman smiled to Ishani and went from there. Ishani too smiled to them and saw Raagini were cutie pie was playing with Ishani's hair cutely. Ishani with smile moved to the sofa and sat in the sofa and made Raagini  sit in her lap. Were cutie pie too was comfortable with her mother and was playing with her mother

RV BROKING..

Ranveer was sitting in his Chair  and was thinking about Ishani. He thought about Morning Incident that came as a Flashback in front of him. 

FLASHBACK..

It was a fresh Morning were Ranveer opened his eyes and yawned well and turned to Ishani were Ishani was sleeping next to Raagini so well. He found Ishani so different and Beautiful. His sight over Ishani was different today.Her Pinky lips were driving his Crazy. He was sure this time his admiration over Ishani was not due to love alone. He was wanting more from her this moment. Ishani cutely cuddled herself with the bed sheet and was sleeping again well. He was openly wanting Ishani for him this moment. He saw Raagini in between them and without knowing what to do he immediately got down from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his dresses

Ranveer(without understanding his feelings to himself):Why suddenly I am feeling this kind of feeling. Let me go and bath My Mind will get change..(he went inside the washroom)

He came out of the washroom after 45 minutes were he was wearing his Blue jean and White shirt. He saw Ishani again were she was sleeping only were he went to the Mirror and started to get ready. As he was making himself ready his eyes were only going to Ishani. 

Ranveer(to himself):No Ranveer. Raagini is here only Even If Ishani comes also It will be light romance.(thinking his state):But I want more...(controlling himself he was getting ready seeing the Mirror)...

Ishani slowly woke up by yawing were she saw for Ranveer next to her and not finding him and she saw him near the Mirror were a cute smile came in her lips. She got up from the bed and sitting in the bed and resting her back in the head rest and saw Ranveer.

Ishani(with a smile):Good Morning Ranveer...

Ranveer(hearing it turned and saw Ishani were his face was like a thief cat):Haan good morning..

Ishani(in a cute move got down from the bed and almost with a friendly move came to Ranveer and hugged him from behind):You look so sweet. 

Ranveer was getting Almost million tones of Harmon Changes inside him. He was not Normal today. This Hug of Ishani didn't bring Friendly Feel for him, This Hug of his Wife was not making him feel  a light Romance.Ranveer leaving all this control throwing the comb immediately and turned to Ishani and hugged her and almost in a quick move took her towards the wall and made her to hit her back in the wall. He kept his face near her face and he swallowed his throat were Ishani saw him with a not understanding face. She has never felt this kind of move from Ranveer in these years.

Ishani(in a low tone):What happen Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing her in a urgent tone):Ishani I need you. Now itself...

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face and then brining a smile):Morning itself you started your naughtiness..chalo go and get ready to office. (telling it she was about to move from him)

Ranveer(getting that Ishani is moving from him held her hand and again brought her back to the wall):Ishu...(he was having a bit serious face):I am telling know.?(little bit brining a smile):I need you...

Ishani(seeing Ranveer and with a friendly smile putting her hand around his neck and with a smile):Ranveer this month no please..

Ranveer:(immediately):Why?

Ishani:Ranveer My dates are not okay...please understand...

Ranveer:(with a not able to control face):Ishani ....please do something..

Ishani(pinching his cheek with a smile):Ranveer you want me I can understand and at the same time I know my Ranveer too can understand me.Go and see office work once my dates are okay I will make the arrangements okay..(giving a smile she moved from him and went to the cupboard and took her dresses and entered the washroom).

Ranveer as soon as Ishani went from him hitting his both the hands had a bit irritated face were he went and took the car key and went out of the room. 

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Ranveer was thinkng about Ishani. Only Ishani was in his complete mind he was not able to concentrate himself in his business.

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE...

It was exactly 1.30 in the afternoon. Nirbhay brought lunch to his room while he entered the room Rithika was sitting in the bed and was thinking about her life. Nirbhay came and sat next to her. 

Nirbhay:Rithika lunch...

Rithika(hearing Nirbhay's voice and turning and seeing him):why are you doing like this?

Nirbhay(with a not understanding face):What I did? I brought lunch that is it?

Rithika(with a not willing face):Here after don't bring Lunch and any other foods to me.I know to have the food by myself..

Nirbhay:Okay fine I won't bring today I brought have it..(showed the plate to Rithika):

Without anyway Rithika got the plate and started to have the lunch. 

Rithika(having the food and seeing Nirbhay):I am going to office from tomorrow...

Nirbhay:Ya sure you can let me too start my work from tomorrow..

Rithika:mmm okay...(she was having the food).

RV MANSION.

Disha was walking in the corridor and was thinking seriously.

Disha(in her mind):How to contact Nirbhay's mother I thought all the way..(she was walking in the corridor of the house as she was thinking her eyes fell on the driver who was washing the car and in thoughts):These drivers only we used for bringing Rithika and Nirbhay and to do other Marriage works. If I try with this driver means...(thinking it as the good idea she walked and went to the driver and in a calm tone):Bhaiya...

Driver:Madam..

Disha:Bhaiya I need a help..

Driver:Haan madam tell me...

Disha:I want to ask sorry to Rithika madam. So I want to go to Nirbhay's house. I don't know their house direction and as in house for a personal problem all are in anger with me so they won't give Nirbhay's house address. you would have gone to Nirbhay house during the marriage know?

Driver:Don't worry madam I will take you to Nirbhay's house tomorrow?

Disha:Don't want you just tell me the address and you don't tell about this thing to anyone in home. They will again scold me.

Driver:I won't tell madam. Let me tell the address madam..

Disha:haan tell me...

Disha started to listen were the Driver exactly told Nirbhay's Mumbai house address. Disha getting the address had a first success smile in her face. 

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 2 years ago