Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Mujhe aisi "lamb to the slaughter" wali feeling kyun aa rahi hai πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Have faith in this farhad stan...won't let you get slaughtered anytime soon πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I liked her in Avengers Age of Ultron with Pietro, and Avengers IW & EG when she was blasting off Thanos. Never really understood the whole Vision love angle, hence not too much of a fan that way πŸ˜†

I always thought that she didn't feel responsible enough for her actions or their impact on others. And with the amount of power she had, that lack of responsibity was a terrible turnoff for me (remember the famous Spidey quote? I'm a big believer in that one). She earned my dislike from the very beginning and never did anything to change it. When she lost Pietro.. that's the only time I felt for her. But in CA:CW she put me off again 🀷 

I'm glad the show brought her character into perspective. I never understood her love for Vision either, but the show made me accept their relationship and even kinda root for it. I felt sorry for her loss, something I didn't feel in Endgame. Also, I did like her moment against Thanos in EG, so I'm glad I can say I don't hate her anymore. I still don't particularly like her, but at least she's... interesting? I guess? Yeah.

Whatever, I don't hate her now, that's all πŸ˜†

Bee222 thumbnail

I'm still sour! Wanted to know her backstory and how she became an agent! 

Might be out in July. 

I know! First they take so long, SO LONG to get her a single freaking solo film. And when she finally gets it, this is what they do to it! πŸ€”

Who knows? Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it 

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

🀣🀣 Have faith in this farhad stan...won't let you get slaughtered anytime soon πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Faith? Sabse zyada shaq tujh par hi hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

6 more votes and 1 page πŸ˜²

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

OG6 are a charm we are never gonna get back πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Tony & Nat deserved to live; the Avengers Assemble scene makes no sense w/o Nat πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

SteveNat as a rebel duo, I shippp!! Not in a love story way, but loved them kicking ass πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

IronDad and SpideyKid! πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί I'm gonna read some FFs then β€οΈ

It was written before endgame (the Tony’s kid and  OG6 living with him series) I don’t remember the name though 

Wasn’t spidery kid but a cute daughter πŸ˜†

OG were best unique uncles / aunt / babysitters 

There are many new good canon divergence FFs 

I am stopping myself rn 

Will go back to it after July πŸ˜†

Pls Check out A03❀️

We can share recommendations too then πŸ˜†

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

OG6 are a charm we are never gonna get back πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Tony & Nat deserved to live; the Avengers Assemble scene makes no sense w/o Nat πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

SteveNat as a rebel duo, I shippp!! Not in a love story way, but loved them kicking ass πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

IronDad and SpideyKid! πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί I'm gonna read some FFs then β€οΈ

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”

That's exactly what I mean about SteveNat, I didn't ship them romantically but I love the kind of dynamic they had πŸ˜Ž Classy pair!

Kid! That word has a whole different emotion for me in the mcu 😭😭 My heart melts with love and shatters at the same time πŸ˜­πŸ’” Bring them back please, please, someone! Their presence in each other's lives couldn't possibly be that short! 😭

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

It was written before endgame (the Tony’s kid and  OG6 living with him series) I don’t remember the name though 

Wasn’t spidery kid but a cute daughter πŸ˜†

OG were best unique uncles / aunt / babysitters 

There are many new good canon divergence FFs 

I am stopping myself rn 

Will go back to it after July πŸ˜†

Pls Check out A03❀️

We can share recommendations too then πŸ˜†

Thor is my favourite babysitter by far πŸ€£ He's like the clueless uncle πŸ€£ He means well but it always ends up so chaotic πŸ€£

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Faith? Sabse zyada shaq tujh par hi hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ouch! πŸ€£ I thought farhad's name will get me an easy pass🀣 

ohhh the thread is about to finish πŸ₯³

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I literally gobbled up all the happy fics I could find to get over my Endgame depression!!  I've even stayed away from reading about Morgan bcz it makes me feel like Endgame was real (which it wasn't, not in my mind). If it's a fic about Tony surviving the snap, that's the only scenario she exists. If it's AU or pre-Endgame, it should be all about the Avengers fam β€οΈ I adored my OG6 πŸ˜­

Did you like BruceNat? I liked SteveNat more... but I liked them in their couple-but-not-really form, never shipped them to get together. In fact, I didn't want Nat to get together with anyone for that matter πŸ˜† I loved her friendships much more πŸ˜³β€οΈ

I loved Tony and Peter's relationship WAY TOO MUCH 😭😭 Their hug and that goodbye... that's how Endgame broke me for good πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Tony’s death is heartbreaking πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I live in oblivion that it never happened 

Pepper Potts is my fav 

I feel for her πŸ˜­

Tom Holland is ❀️

I like him so much 

It hurts that I won’t get to see iron fam ever again πŸ˜­

I liked Nat as alone 

I don’t ship her with anyone particularly 

Fine with anything πŸ˜†

Even FxF fanfics suit Nat πŸ˜†