Poll

Most favorite part of RR mansion? 😍🔥

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello my fellow MHRW members... smiley31

With the success of the last poll I made, ( we got 102 votes but I considered 100, bcoz with 100 it's easier to count) we have decided to celebrate the winning pair.  smiley40smiley40

Let's see the results! 

Farhad and Raghav - 8 ( I expected more! smiley19)

Farhad and Mansi - 2 ( Here too,  I expected more! They even had a video together. smiley36Why didn't you vote more for this pair?) smiley19smiley28

Farhad and Krishna - 3 (How could you ship my Krishna with anyone other than Harish? My babies.smiley28smiley38

Farhad and Keerthi  - 14 (Now that's a shocker! smiley3Anika is going to hunt everyone who voted for this pair! smiley37)smiley15

Harish and Krishna - 2 (Here you all broke my heart, smiley38I was the first voter and my vote went to them even though I want to get my Faragishmond married! smiley37)smiley16

Harish and Keerthi - 0 (How could you all be so heartless?smiley3smiley44 I understand that they are a weird pair but don't be so cruel! smiley37smiley37)

Harish and Mansi - 1 ( I really appreciate the person who voted for them. smiley31smiley36 My heart is full of love for that wonderful person smiley27smiley17)

Raghav and Farhad and Harish with their diamonds πŸ’Ž - 70 (After all most of us are women (Please let me know if there is any men smiley2).  We will always choose men and diamondssmiley43smiley42smiley39smiley41smiley40) (I would have added more emoji heresmiley44but IF don't have that much resources) smiley37smiley37

So as it is clear,  our winner is the 8th pair,  Raghav and Farhad and Harish with their diamonds!!! πŸ€£FARAGISHMOND β˜ΊοΈ

smiley40smiley41smiley42

Let's all say congratulations to them... smiley16

So we have the winner but we don't have a ship name, so along with this poll please put your suggestions for the ship name of our new OTP. πŸ€£

We have a special person with us,  let's all put your hands together for @harp.  smiley32smiley31 She is our 100th voter!  

We were waiting for that century vote! smiley36smiley37

And to that last two persons who voted,  thank you so much dears, I hope you guys cast your votes earlier this time. πŸ€—πŸ€ͺ

Now coming to this poll,  is there any MHRW fan who doesn't like RR mansion? 

Yeah I know there is none! So that's the next poll question.  πŸ˜† I know a difficult one! πŸ˜ˆ

Your favorite part of RR mansion?🀣

Now cast your votes asap!  The 100th voter will get even more chocolates and upma!🀣🀣 However don't wait till 100 to vote, we will give chocolates to anyone. πŸ€£

IF only allows ten choices otherwise I would have added more.

PS: The one who becomes 100th one,  please leave a comment here! πŸ˜³

Thank you! πŸ€—

I will be coming with more polls like this. 

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Love the thread πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ₯³..one more πŸ˜†..keep them comgπŸ˜†

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I would vote for TT table if he ever uses like it we are expecting him to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

RR mansion as a whole is love with lots of RaghVi moments in itπŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Chossing just one place would be so unfair πŸ€§πŸ˜‹

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Voted early this time .. so won’t be hundredth.. Let’s see who will be the lucky one this time. Love the poll.

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bathroom ka naam "glass bathroom" karo yaar... Kyonki him usise use jaante hain and we don't want any other bathroom

Ps: i didn't vote for it🀣

Edited by subbuappu - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Bedroom already leadingπŸ˜²β€οΈπŸ˜†..ahem ahem

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Another poll πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£last poll was a smashing hit thread😎Hoping This only will be too🀣🀣 Although I'm shocked how could anyone vote for farhad with anyone else except for raghav(or me)😑😭🀣

Anyways, this is kinda hard man.I love TT,bedroom and glass bathroom πŸ˜­idk which one to choose πŸ₯Ί

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Another poll πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£last poll was a smashing hit thread😎Hoping This only will be too🀣🀣 Although I'm shocked how could anyone vote for farhad with anyone else except for raghav(or me)😑😭🀣

Anyways, this is kinda hard man.I love TT,bedroom and glass bathroom πŸ˜­idk which one to choose πŸ₯Ί

14 people r against u here😲🀣

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

14 people r against u here😲🀣

More than 14 actually...some voted for farhad -mansi and farhad-krishnaπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­How could theyπŸ₯Ί