Raghvi Os : Stupid Game

xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Raghvi os: STUPID GAME

Pallavi brutally pulled out the topmost wooden drawer of the bedside table and inspected it roughly and pushed it hard with a loud bang. Within few minutes almost all the drawers of the room met the same fate , some remained unclosed partially before she moved to resume her merciless search operation in the vicinity cupboards. Eversince Pallavi Deshmukh became Pallavi Rao, the room is mostly a war zone of the voices of its two argumental room mates and sporadically a peaceful part of the Mansion. But today it was not the usual. The clattering of woods, metals and glasses were echoing all over the mansion ,suppressing human voices,if any. She grabbled through the clothes and files frantically, creating a mess of them till she reached to a conclusion, the box could be lying somewhere else.

Her speed to the exit halted as she came in front of him, standing right at the door. Her face spoke anger, frustration, disappointment but her mouth was silent. Raghav forwarded the box to her. The first aid box. He knew what she was hunting for past few minutes and most importantly he knew the reason behind was not an urgency but her anger or jealousy may be.

She grabbed the box and her attempt to snach it from him was surpassed by his stronger grip on it.

"Let me help you" Raghav offered as he scanned her from hair to toe.

Raghav despite wearing his casual shirt unevenly , appeared a gentleman in front of her disheveled form. Her faint pink saree rumpled and smudged in mud, hair disarrayed majorly on right half, skin from shoulder peeking out of overlying torn cloth and few benign bruishes scattered over her skin. One could assume her scooter must have tripped on the right side , thus the side looked visibly more disorganized than the other half.

"Main khud se kar lungi" her tone was cold. She felt the weight of box as he released his grip.

"Mujhe karne do " He covered the distance between them and placed his plams gently over her shoulder " Baitho yaha" His eyes signaled her to sit on the sofa.

Shrugging his hands off her she opposed silently .

"Maine bola na baitho. Tum left hand se kaise lagayega dawai. Main achhe se kar payega" she could feel his voice turning imperious yet modest enough not to protset at this logical point.

She occupied the corner most space of the sofa and handed him the box. He mentally smiled at this positive response. He dragged the nearest chair closer and sat facing her.

As he took her right hand into his, she looked away more to avoid looking at him and less in anticipation of the momentary pain the ointment would generate. He pressed the piece of cotton softly on the wound over her wrist. As soon as the antiseptic solution penetreted the wound her hand withdrawn at the painful reflex making her shrilled.

"Lets play a game" he proposed, reaching for her hand again " it will distract you till I finish cleaning your wounds" His brows wriggled , asking for an approval.

"Mujhe nhi khelna koi game.. na mujhe dawai lagwani hai tumse" her mind grew suspicious and voice became apprehensive. She tried to pull her hand off her grip. He trapped it more firmly instead.

"Rule number one, I will ask questions." He flawlessly ignored her rejection.

"Rule number two, you have to answer" he emphasized. He bent a little and went back gazing at her wrist for any other bruises.

"Nhi karungi answer...kya kar loge tum?" She made a brave attempt in front of an non negotiable businessman like she always does and this is what he liked in her. Playing with her restraints and watching her breaking them.

" Rule number three, No role reversals. Question sirf main poochega" Came his bossy reply.

As he finished cleaning her arms his scrutinizing eyes caught another bruise over her forehead, peeking from beneath the sheet of hair.

"Tumko kis baat ka gussa hai?" He began as he removed the lock of hair , adjusting it behind her ear, exposing the injury mark completely.

"Main nhi hoon gussa kisi bhi baat par" her head receded away in defense, leaving his nursing hand stuck in the air.

He snickered at her stubbornness and shifted himself nearer to her face " subah bina breakfast kiye chala gya, merese jhagda nhi kiya, helmet leke jana bhool gya, aisa carelessly gaadi chalaya. Abhi room ka sara saaman idhar udhar kar diya. Yeh sab tum khush hoke kar rha?"

She took a moment to imbibe this numerical encounter and decided to break the pretense of not getting bothered " Tum aise bol rhe ho jaise tumhe kuch pata hi nhi main kyun gussa hoon. Uss ladki ne itne jhuthe ilzaam lagaya tum par, uske sath affair ka, cheating ka aur tum chup chap khade rhe. Kuch bhi nhi bola" she sounded more hurt than disappointed.

She hardly realised that she started playing along. He let out a slight victory smile.

"Tumko kya fark padta hai? Tum bhi toh mere baare mein yehi sab sochta hai?" He leaned more towards her for a favorable access to her wound and painted it lightly with ointment.

" woh toh purani baat thi" she blurted out immediately and regretted it very next second.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment . She mentally slapped herself for loosing her intelligence at this awkward closeness.

"Toh ab tum kuch aur sochta hai mere baare mein?" He grinned. she desperately waited him to move away so as to think of something rational to reply. Right now her mind went on blind search of words and she stayed silent to prevent herself from blurting out more stupid, still not courageous to open her eyes.

As he looked at her mesmerizing face he felt an urge to explore her skin. Something propelled his fingers as he began trailing his thumb down her cheek, unrushed and aimless, as if discovering it for the first time.

Her breath hitched at this unforseen touch. Her forever crave of his touch, for him, was quenched unannounced but what she had not planned was her reaction to it. At that very moment she forgot everything other than that touch. Her breaths ran unevenly as his fingers stopped abruptly at the corner of her lips. With a slight storke he wiped off the extra lipstick which had evaded out of its territory. Her lips trembling at the anticipation of his approaching thumb but was envious the moment it passed without touching them, reaching to its neck. Her neck muscles twitched as his fingers slumped upon her collar bone.

"Im waiting for the answer palls baby" he wishpered near her ear as he applied the ointment on the raw cut over her collar bone. The cocktail of his husky voice and his warm breaths was stirring her insides and he was savoring the pleasure of it.

Her eyes snapped open at the sudden demand of the reply. He looked so tempting and strikingly handsome. Brushing off her thoughts she hurriedly distanced herself from him. It didnot alleviate her restlessness but her irregular breaths became somewhat regular. She gulped nervously " Wo amma ko bura lagta tumhare upar aise ilzaam lagte toh....isliye..." forget framing a whole sentence, her tongue stumbled over easy pronunciations.

"Rule number four, I will not release you until Im satisfied with the answer. Isliye koi galat jawab nhi" Ragav added to his list.

" Mujhe nhi khelna yeh sab" she pranced on her feet " tum ...tum cheating karte ho aur yeh sab bekaar ke game mein mujhe koi interest nhi hai" This was what her remaining sane part of brain could think of. The urgency to complete her sentence made her sound barely understandable. She turned vigorously to disappear out of the space, unfortunately ran a little late than him. Got caught. Was pulled back to the same sofa, same corner but facing her back towards him.

"Im not done . Neither with the bruises nor with the game" she heard him to announce it and later a chuckle followed. She imagined him smirking vividly at her plight yet something was pushing her to follow his instructions.

"So tell me, tumko kyun fark pad rha agar koi mujh par affair ka ilzaam laga rha" his voice was growing distinct as he was sweeping away her flowing hair from right to left. While traveling his fingers touched her semi bare back intermittently. Every touch was coated with a hint of soft gratifying tease. It was cold yet making her skin burn and desperate for the forthcoming one.

Her heart raced against her will and her dry throat made her swallow the moisture of her mouth. "Raa..gh..av..." she spoke incoherently under her heavy breath.

"I don't remember asking my name. Did I ?" His coarse voice questioned right at her nape. She shuddered briefly at this proximity.

"I...I didn't like it" she surprisingly managed to be audible as well as comprehensible. She found her hot breaths fanning over her cold skin of neck.

"Exactly which part?" He enquired , taking a pause from smelling her hair. If not interrupted he had almost recognised the scent.

"I didn't like the idea of my husband having an affair with some other girl." She finally hold a composure over her unbridled sensations. Which was transient though.

One Corner of his lips drew up in a smirk."jealousy.... haa" Her bold mention of him as her husband allured him more.

She next sensed the string of her blouse was undid swiftly. She instantly felt exposed and appealing. Her spine bore a sparking stimulus as his fingers glided lazily on her back . She blushed in deepest shade of red. Had not her legs conspired to act numb and weak at this crucial time, she would have flown away from there and would hide not to be found again.

"What would you do agar main bolu, wo sab sach hai that I have an affair with her" he slowly slithered his fingers inside edge of her sleeves over her shoulder and slide it down enough to expose the contusion lying on it.

Tears surfaced over her eyes. She did not feel anything when he rubbed the antiseptic solution over the skin. Neither the pain, nor the coldness of the liquid, nor the warmth of his touch. Every other thing in the world seemed blurred to her in front of the picture of his husband with another girl.

Has he been just flirting with me all this while? Was he moking my desires of having him, hiding behind this silly game? Does he really not want me the I do ? With these thoughts tears emerged out of her eyes . Drop by drop it was flowing over her cheek ,which was flushing red few minutes back now turned pale.

"You didn't reply. What would you do?" He was waiting behind her impatiently.

She wiped her tears and breath in a deep sigh and said " Then I would kill her and you" she sounded as dangerous as her face was expressing.

He was elated at this reply. He knew her ferocious wife was not joking at all. He knew the game was successful.

"Kyun? Tum toh mujhe chhod ke jana chahta tha. You should use this adultery matter to make a strong ground for divorce?" His curious mind provoked her further.

She veered at him and clutched his collar and drew him closer with a jolt as much as her strength allowed "Listen, If you ever bring this divorce topic I will leave you then and there. And If I find my husband not loyal to me anyday, I wont play this stupid question answer game then, I will end his life that very moment. This is rule number five . Ardhamaindya Mr Raghav Rao?" The rage in her was oozing out of every word.

Now it was her turn to wait for the answer.

" Ardhamayinda.." he couldn't help but gave out a lustful grin before connecting the thin gap between their lips.

" Do you know you won this game" he said as he rubbed his nose against her neck.

"Yes I know" she moaned in pleasure.

"Do you know what your prize is?"

"What?"

"Raghav Rao is all yours"

"Raghav Rao is all and exclusively mine" she corrected.

Hey all!

I hope you all are safe and healthy.

I wanted to write something romantic and it turned out to be this.πŸ˜†

I hope you like it.

Thankyou.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xerxes12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! That was crazily hottt!!! ☺️

At first I thought, how'll wounds help to form a coherent story. I got my answer by the end πŸ˜†

That was some amazing scene depiction

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very cute β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Their chemistry here is just electric! WOW πŸ‘

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Damn ! Love the OS ! β€οΈ

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely and loved reading this stupid game

cozy_vibes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arey wah bhai tum toh bade kamal ho, wounds sa puri story bana dali.. kudos. maza agaya pdhke... and than last line exclusively mine took my heart way..
ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The way the os started I never thought it would take this turn.

I was enamored by this and this was so hot and sensual. you potrayed their sizzling chemistry so well and loved the rules of the game especially how Pallavi added the last one.

"Do you know what your prize is?"

"What?"

"Raghav Rao is all yours"

"Raghav Rao is all and exclusively mine" she corrected.

This line stole my heart and really liked Pallu's possesiveness over Raghav

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

freaking hot this is.. exclusively mineπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so smooth and beautiful!😳

RR being touchy and romantic was so cute to read and imagine and her helplessness to his touch was a sight!πŸ˜‰

well written!πŸ‘