Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This was a wonderful update! Baba and BWA played their game and revealed their true colours! 

Pallavi grappling between the shop and Kirti's issue and deciding to give up on one, but not the other was great! Also wonderful he came all the way to find out why she did what she did instead of sitting and writing a book on assumptions! Pallavi is going to bounce back now to get her inheritance and maybe even the shop in the bargain now, look forward to that!😆

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Your portrayal of Baba is akin to the onscreen one. So like all other members I like how you make me hate him here too. BWA is cunning to choose the video rather than the coffee meet to sideswipe Pallavi 😳 .

I like how Raghav's already visiting her home when & I believe it is because he thinks she's not in a good state. Aww! You introduced how he keeps smelling Pallavi's hair all the time. It's a different kind of intimacy ☺️ .  And he's attracted to her physically with how he notices her lips & eyes.

Waiting to see how the attraction part unfolds on both sides

You say, you wrote your first stories 10 yrs back, was it an Arnav Khushi one?

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh this is perfect! This is how love stories should go. How beautifully you write ❤️

Hannaan thumbnail

Wow.. it was nice as always. liked how thing are heading totally loved it. You always end your chapter with us wanting more 😢

Cant wait for the next update!!!

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well that was an unexpected surprise, ohhh Sulochana I wish I could smack her

But she may have just helped Pallavi to never doubt her plans for the DSE brand in the future, if this video was to come out to the family whilst she was working hard on expansion she’d be way more shattered.

But she’s received the blow early on which means she can deal with anything once she realises what Baji Rao would do 

oh look who’s here sitting beside her... he smelt her hair and she smelt his jacket.!

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear Maya  - I am fangirling on your story ... hehehee

Gosh!!! that was another amazing beautiful update..... ❤️

When will Baba know the truth about Mandar, when will he realize that his autocratic behavior is stifling the lives of his children( or will he ever?)... Thank god for Nikhil who is as much a sweetheart here as in the show..

But I am loving this PALLAVI... and she will definitely come with some solution with Raghav's help for the future of DSE. For now let her revel in this new found sensation... 

Eagerly always waiting for your updates...

Love - Moi

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh wow i am so in love with these two

please do continue

bye sumi

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I’m behind and just finished Episodes 8-14. Your intro of Harish has got me laughing so much, my Gorilla! Love it! Love him💕. Look forward to reading the rest as see a girls versus boys thing going on perhaps.

Also want to mention how I loved the way you wrote Episode 9-10 when ring was returned. Amused me how they realised they were duped by Pallavi in disguise of a cousin who is expecting😂 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful piece. I just read all episodes in one go. your attention to detail with emotions tied to them makes us visualize the environment the feelings..thrilling..Keep it coming.. 

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder if our hero has something to do with the sales boost that day.. but i guess that wud b too soon..

It hurt me that Baba showed no consideration to all the effort she had been putting in the shop for them.. But i guess that’s the kind of person Baba is.. I’m do glad Aayi spoke up for her.. 

I’m still reeling from wat happend in the end.. Raghav Rao came all the way to her house to meet her to talk abt her text?? And after all the talk, he smelled her hair?? Wow! I don know wat I’m feeling. But I’m smiling..widely