|| Of Confrontations and Revelations || *Imp. Note - PG 8* [On-Hold]

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I am really disturbed and unhappy with today's episode, where only Omkar gets the blame, while the actual masterminds such as Bhavani, Ninad and Pakhi go scot-free. And Virat also doesn't arrest Omkar because Sonali asked him not to. For me, more than anything, this is where Virat's character takes the final hit - as an honest police officer. This is me trying to rectify it. 

Of Confrontations and Revelations

|| Part 1 ||

If Virat had dreaded meeting Sai in Gadchiroli with all that guilt and regret weighing him down, it was nothing compared to what he felt now. He was standing inside Late Inspector Kamal Joshi's old quarters, where Sai was now staying with Usha Maushi. He remembered how Kamal sir had given him a warm welcome and invited him into this very house for lunch. But now, even the walls of this house seemed unfriendly, frowning at him, waiting for him to leave.

"Aap apna time waste kar rahe hain Virat sir. Main wapas nahi aaungi aapke saath. So please do yourself a favour. Apna keemti waqt barbaad mat kijiye aur yahan se chale jaayiye." his trance was broken by Sai's words.

"Sai... main jaanta hoon ki maine jo kiya hai, woh sirf galti nahi, gunah hai. Tum sahi thi. Bhas main hi pehchaan nahi paaya ki iss situation mein kaun sahi aur kaun galat. Agar tum chahte ho toh mujhe thappad maar sakte ho, jo saza dena chahte ho, de sakte ho. Lekin please, mujhe bhas ek mauka do, apni iss galti ko sudhaarne ka. I'm so sorry. Please, please mere saath wapas chalo." Virat pleaded, desperation and misery clear in his voice. 

Sai looked at him mildly before walking up to him. "Accha, ab aapko pata chal gaya ki kaun galat tha? Batayiye Virat sir, kisne kiya yeh sab? Please tell me." Sai crossed her hands as she stood in front of him, looking him in the eye, daring him to answer her.

"Omi Kaka ne kiya tha. Omi kaka ne Vinayak ko rishwat dekar, Pulkit ke official documents ko change kiya. Pulkit toh sach keh raha tha Sai. Aur tum bhi sach hi keh rahi thi." Virat looked down as he said this, unable to meet Sai's eyes.

"Bhas? Omi kaka hi gunegaar hai?" asked Sai, surprised. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Haan Sai. Omi kaka ne change kiya hai documents ko. Kyunki woh chahte the ki Devi Tai ki shaadi Pulkit se na ho." Virat's eyes filled with tears at the thought of betrayal from his own family.

Virat's head snapped up as he heard Sai laugh. A bitter, mocking laugh that didn't reach her eyes. She slowly met Virat's eyes, her own eyes filled with disbelief and disappointment.

"Waah Virat sir. Kya baat hai? IPS Officer ACP Virat Chavan, itni kam time mein itna bada case solve kar diya hai aapne? Taali tohh bajana hi padega." said Sai, deafening the room with slow claps.

"Sai, yeh tum kya keh rahe ho? Tumhare jaane ke baad, maine college mein jaake phir se investigate kiya. Phir pata chala ki Omi kaka gunegar hai. In fact, ghar pe bhi sab log pareshaan hai. Kaku bhi bohot gusse mein the!" Virat was surprised to hear another laugh erupt from Sai's mouth. She sat down on the stairs and continued to laugh till her sides ached, while Virat stared at her, confusion written on his face.

"Kaku gusse mein the?" asked Sai, still laughing, infuriating Virat to the core.

"Sai, main tumse yahan maafi maangne aaya hoon, aur tum has rahi ho." said Virat.

"Arre Virat sir. Aap toh baar baar prove karte hain aap kitne shaatir dimaag wale police offer hain. Seriously. Aapne ek hi saboot dekh kar decide kar liya ki Pulkit sir bure hain, aur ab ek hi saboot dekh kar bol rahe hain ki Pulkit sir sacche hain. I mean, that's great investigation Virat sir. Agar aap apni aankhein kol kar dekhenge toh aise kaafi saare saboot milenge, jisse aapko saara sach pata chalega. Lekin nahi, aap toh itni mehnat karna hi nahi chahte hain." said Sai, still laughing at Virat's pathetic attempt to justify his investigation.

"Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho Sai? Kya tum kuch jaanti ho jo mujhe nahi pata? Please bata do!" Virat held Sai by her shoulders as he looked for answers in her eyes.

"Arre, main kyun kuch kahoon Virat sir. Devi Tai toh khush hai. Aur ab mujhe aapke parivaar se koi lena dena nahi hai. Main kyun kuch bolun? Aap jaayiye Virat sir. Aap aur bhi kuch bolenge, mujhe aur hasi aayegi aur phir aap hurt hojaayenge. Let's avoid all that. Please leave." said Sai, as she pulled away from Virat's grip.

"Sai, agar tum kuch jaante toh please mujhe batao. Sach ko saamne laane mein meri madat karo, taaki main Pulkit aur Devi Tai ko insaaf dila sakoon." Virat pleaded with her.

"Insaaf? Aur aap? Accha, yeh batayiye, aapko lagta hai ki Omi kaka ne yeh sab kiya na? Kya saza diya hai aapne unko? Aapne unko giraftaar kiya hai?" asked Sai, her eyes boring into Virat's like grimlets.

"Nahi Sai. Sonali Kaku ne bohot request kiya tha mujhse ki main Omi Kaka ko maaf kardoon. Isi liye main kuch nahi kar paaya." Virat admitted in defeat.

"Accha? Toh maine bhi aapse kitni baar kaha ki Virat sir please meri baat suniye, just hear me out once, tab aapne kuch nahi suna. Gusse mein, aadi raat ko mujhe ghar se bahar nikaal diya. Ab thoda sach aapke saamne aaya hai aur aap apni family ke wajah se chup ho? Aise mein aap Devi Tai ko insaaf kaise dilayenge?" asked Sai, her every word hitting Virat like a bullet. But he couldn't muster up the courage to say anything, because he knew that everything she said was true.

"Nahi Virat sir. Aap kisiko bhi insaaf nahi dila sakte hain. Because your sense of justice and your sense of right and wrong is only restricted to those who are not your family. You know what? Accha hua ki yeh Jagtap aur Vitthal aapke bhai ya kaka ya mama nahi hai. Warna kya pata, aap unko bhi shayad giraftaar nahi karte." Sai looked at Virat square in the eye as she said this, her tone calm and steady. 

Virat shrank back as if he had been slapped. Never once in his life did he expect someone to speak to him like this. He, the man who prided himself on his integrity and honesty, the man who had a strong sense of justice, was being spoken to like this. But there was truth in every single word that she uttered. And he had brought this all upon himself. He was just so ashamed of himself.

"Agar aaba ne aapka yeh wala side pehle hi dekha hota na, toh aapse yeh vaada kabhi nahi lete Virat sir. Khair, woh sab chodiye, aur ab meri baat dhyaan se sun lijiye. Main, Sai Joshi, Inspector Kamal Joshi ki beti, aapko unse diye hua vaade se mukt karti hoon. Ab na hi aapko meri zimmedaari uthane ki zaroorat hai, aur na hi farz nibaane ki. Aap jaa sakte hain." with every word she uttered, Sai could feel her heart break into pieces, for she had grown to love this man, who was her husband. 

Virat felt weak. Everything that she uttered pierced him like a knife in his heart, stabbing him multiple times in the same place. And the worst part was that this was all his fault. He was losing her, and there was nothing he could do about it. He was just too shocked even to cry out loud. A lone tear escaped his eye as he looked at Sai helplessly, begging her to give him a chance. Sai turned around to face him, her eyes mirroring his as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Your sense of justice has been clouded Virat sir. Issi liye aapke aankhon ke saamne jo ho raha hai, aap dekh nahi paa rahe hain. Apni aankhein khol dijiye Virat sir, before its too late. Abhi bhi waqt hai. Jo Virat sir pehli baar Gadchiroli aaye the, woh kahin kho gaye hain. Jo insaan ek sacche aur imaandaar police officer the, jo insaan hamesha sach ke liye aur insaaf ke liye ladte the, woh kahin kho gaye hain. Unhe wapas laayiye." Sai took his hand in hers, her eyes pleading him to do the right thing. 

"Ab toh main aapki biwi nahi hoon, lekin aapse hamesha sach kehne ka vaada kiya hai. Aur yeh hi sach hai Virat sir. Ab aapko jo karna hai, aap khud decide kijiye. Aur main aapke saath wapas nahi aaungi. Wapas aane ka koi wajah nahi hai. Lekin haan, agar woh Virat Chavan yahan aayenge, jinhone hamesha sach ka saath diya hai, woh sacche aur imandaar officer jo mere aaba ke student the, agar woh aake mujhse maafi mangenge, toh main sochungi." said Sai as she let his hand go, turning away from him before she could break any further.

Virat gently took her hand and turned her around to face, his eyes full of repentance and hope. "Main uss Virat ko wapas laaunga Sai. I promise. Virat Chavan jyachi pakki zubaan." said Virat, as he pulled her closer and lowered his forehead to hers, savouring the moment before he let go. 

He walked out of his guru's house, his head held high. He could never undo the mistake he made, but he could still do the right thing to fix it. This was a lesson truly learnt, and no one could have ever been as honest with him as his wife had been, after all, she was Kamal Joshi's daughter. He would strive to be a better man for her, from this minute onwards. He didn't know if Sai would ever come back to him, but he had to do the right thing. But right now, he had to confront his family and seek the truth, for his Devi Tai, for Pulkit... and for his Sai.

A/N

Hi guys! Looks like I'm on a writing spree these days. I am really frustrated with the revelation scenes and the show in general. And I'm venting out my frustration through my writing. Please do read it and tell me if you guys liked it! This is a two-shot. Sai-Virat's confrontation above is the 1st part. The 2nd part will be Virat confronting his family and finding out the entire truth. Let me know if you guys liked it. 

Love,

Niya🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Loved every word Sai said. The writers should visit forum to get some inspiration. I am really looking forward to they next part. 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved it! I hope they use the dialogues as strong as yours. Wife and hubby should be honest with each other. And sai pointed all the right things to her husband!! Good writing 👍🏼

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it but kal Virat Sai ka confrontation ye CVs to khachra dikhayenge......atleast you have written what they should show.

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way you have written each and every line worth reading loved it. Will be waiting for next part

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Tha knGod ..even u  am.annoyed that only Om got caught 

Most important he did not arrest him ..of course pulkit has to make FIR for kidnapping but for fudging doc he can make sure Omi gets legal punishment ..how can he believe only Omi was involved . 

No handwriting analysis to find if Omi has actually written the letter . Shoddy investigation

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh I so wish things turn out this way. That would actually help in virat's redemption, But, Alas!!!😫

Sai's each and every word was so true. I could imagine Neil and Ayesha enacting the scene.

Anyways, this was amazing👏👏 

Do consider writing a continuation to this.🙏

Edited by Devikadish - 3 years ago
KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superbly written ❤️

“You know what? Accha hua ki yeh Jagtap aur Vitthal aapke bhai ya kaka ya mama nahi hai. Warna kya pata, aap unko bhi shayad giraftaar nahi karte."

The above dialogues were so to the point. After watching today’s episode I just thought the same thing. If the Mane’s were related will he standby Sai? 

The show kind of loosing its charm 😢

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Love the way Sai made Virat realize his weaknesses 👏..hope Virat now justifies himself, his mother, his guru and his wife 😊

Then only Sai will him back 

Make sure Pakhi is also out of their life...

Please update soon 

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agar ye dikha diya na yelog ne show pe. It would restore my lost hope and interest in the show. The show has become so stupid and so bland. I so wish Virat looks for the whole truth and this is exactly how Sai should react. Bappa ki meherbani hogi.