SaiRat OS : I promise you the seven colors in our lives.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Ghum Family,

Here I am back with another OS. I think I have never written that many OSs for any of my ship. 😆

This one I got inspired after the positive responses received from you in my rainbow bangles post.

Each color has its own meaning so I tried to write a promise related to the color meaning.
I said I tried don't judge me. 😉 🤣

I really hope you will enjoy it. Keep aside my bad English/Hindi and zero knowledge in Indian rituals. 🤣 🤣

It took him eight months to realize his mistake, repent and redeem himself. It took him eight months to prove her that he was a changed man. It took him eight months to rebuilt the trust she had lost in him. It took him eight months to confess his love. And it took him eight months to convince her to come back into his life. Virat looked at himself in the mirror buttoning his navy blue and golden sherwani. His eight months of efforts were finally paying off.

« Oyee hoyee dulhe raja looking handsome, huh ? Kya Sai Bhabhi ko pagal karne ka irada hai kya? », Sunny winked at Mohit.
« Dada khud hi na pagal ho jaaye Sai Vahini ko dekh kar. », Mohit winked back at Sunny.
« Bas ho gaya ? », Virat shook his head.

Ready to get married for the second time with the same woman, he came down and looked around him. The Chavan Niwas was entirely decorated in blue and golden just like the way Sai wanted. He made sure all her demands were fulfilled because getting married was every woman's dream and making her dreams come true was his responsibility as a husband and as a lover. The only thing he wanted was the wedding to take place at the Chavan Niwas while she wanted at a wedding venue. Even if most of the family had started to love her like Ashwini, Devyani, Shivani, Mohit, Karishma and Sonali, there were still some people like Bhavani, Omkar, Ninad and Pakhi who hated her. That's why neither did she want to bother them nor ruin her own happiness with the negativity around. But he had another approach. He wanted those negative people to watch their wedding so that they realize how crazily in love they were. No one and nothing can separate them anymore. They were one.

Ashwini joined her son and brought him out of his reverie by putting a kala tikka behind his ear, « My Godu is looking so handsome, nazar na lage Bappa. »
He hugged his mother tightly, « No evil eye can touch me as long as my Aayi is with me. »
Sunny came running down, « Don't know about the evil eye but Sai Bhabhi's eyes will devintely scan our pretty boy. », he said pinching his cheek.
« Achcha beta ab tu shaadi kar, dekh tera kya hashar karta hoon. », Virat warned him.

Sai looked herself in the mirror with a smile. She never looked that beautiful. She was wearing a navy blue and golden color saree to match with her former, current and would be husband. It took her eight months to let the darkness of the storm go away and see the sunshine again in her life. It took her eight months to accept that her « Virat Sir » was both the storm and the sun in her life and strangely she loved it. Only he has the right to make both her life beautiful or destroy it completely.

« So beautiful, Sai Bahbhi. Dadhu sutho. », Karishma complimented her.
« Sach mein pathaka, fire, aag lag rahi ho. », Sonali added.
« Thank you ! », Sai replied with a big smile.

She was finally ready for the wedding. Nervously she held the hand Sonali extended to her. It was time to go down.

While waiting for Sai at the mandap, Virat looked around him one last time. This was like a dream for him too. Everything looked just perfect, everyone looked beautiful in their matching blue and silver dresses. Some looked extremely happy for them and some other were making faces. His mother's « Aa gayi Sai. » made him look at the stairs. She walked down the stairs looking mesmerisingly beautiful. He could hear his heart beat twice faster than usual.

« Beautiful. Thu thu thu nazar na lage. », Ashwini said putting a kala tikka behind her ear.
« Aayi I love you. », Sai hugged her.
« He is impatiently waiting for you. Don't make him wait further. », Ashwini teased.
« The wait is over Aayi. », Sai replied moving her eyes to Virat.

Her heart was abnormally racing fast due to all sorts of emotions. He was looking like a prince charming which was definitely turning her on, she was eager to be his and make him hers but she was also nervous even if this was their second wedding. Ashwini held her hand and took her to the mandap.

Both shared a brief eyelock and smiled. The varmalas were brought which they exchanged happily. Mohit came forward and tied the knot symbolizing that their mind, body and soul were connected. Then Usha Maushi came in, teary eyed, for the kanyadan.

« Don't break her heart ever again. », she gathered all her courage to remind him.
« I won't. », Virat reassured her.

After performing the havan, he aaplied the sindoor on her forehead and tied the mangalsutra. Both then stood up for the pheras. He led his bride for the first phera and once they completed the first round, he stopped shocking everyone. His entire family looked at him puzzled. He turned around to face his wife who had the same confused face but he could also notice the fear in her face. He put his hand in the pocket and took out twenty eight colorful bangles. Sai's eyes welled up remembering how they couldn't save the bangles he had gifted her during the Holi just like they couldn't save their relationship.

« Last time our relationship was a mess but this time things will be better, I promise you. », he said separating four red bangles from the rest. Then putting them on her hand he added, « I promise you to always love you passionately from now on till the end of our lives. »

She smiled whispering a « Me too. » with her tears menacing to stream down her face.

They took another phera and he put four orange bangles on her hand, « I promise you that our lives will be filled with happiness and joy. »

Then after the third phera he put four other yellow bangles, « I promise you that we will be surrounded only by the positivity and I won't let the negativity approach us. I promise that communication will be the key of our relationship. » He looked at his Kaku, Kaka, Baba and Pakhi as a warning.

And finaly after finishing the fourth phera he put four green bangles on her hand, « I promise you that I won't let anyone destroy our peace. I will make sure that we have a healthy life. I promise you that we will grow together. »

Now it was Sai's turn to lead the pheras. He rounded the aagni behind her but before she could start the next one, he held her hand and turned her around. He put four blue bangles on her hand, « I promise you to take your responsibility. I promise you that I won't ever again break your trust. I promise that I will be a loyal husband and I commit my entire life to you. »

Sai couldn't hold her tears anymore and she let them scroll down her cheeks. « I promise you the same. », she said holding his hands.

While Sai was crying from happiness, a little far Pakhi's tears were of sadness. Seeing him madly in love with Sai was killing her inside. He broke his one promise made to her to make hundred more to his wife. Realizing that she was no one to him and he probably never loved her, made her heart ache like she was stabbed a thousand times.

Sai finished the sixth phera and turned around on her own extending her hand. He put four dark blue/indogo color bangles on her hand, « I promise you to keep your dignity intact and I promise you to always stand by your side and seek justice for you every time you will be wronged. » He looked back at his family standing proud so that no one dares to go against his wife.

And finally Sai took the last phera and let him put the last four violet color bangles on her hand, « I promise that you will be my queen. I promise that the time we will spend will be magical. ».

As soon as the pandit said they were now husband and wife, they couldn't control themselves and found themselves into each other's arms with unstoppable tears of happiness streaming down their faces. He then broke the hug and held her face with his hands, « You are mine, Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan. » Sai smiled and replied « And you are mine, only mine. »

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ufff...this was SO beautiful! Utterly beautiful! Magical! I love the 7 colors of the bangles, the 7 pheras and the 7 vows! Love love love♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ thank you! 😘

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Im speechless this is so beautiful😍

7 pheras 7 promise and 7 colourful bangles❤

Sairat is❤

Beautifully written babes i love it👌❤

Thank you so much for this OS as we were heartbroken with the bangles scene.

Lots of love to you muaaah😘❤

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely OS❣️ Beautiful concept ❤️ Loved it 💕

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such talent this was absolutely beautifully written. 💕💕the colourful bangles and the translation of those for each of the 7 vows.

❤️

KJSairat thumbnail

Beautiful as usual!! Ghum's creative team should learn something from you 😛

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wow awesome OS 

Loved it 

Finally bangles make a come back , uis promises by making her wear those bangles in each phera was beautiful 

Thanks for the Pm dear

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow this should be included in their reunion storyline!! You have written it so beautifully capturing all the emotions and tying them to the colourful bangles💕🌈💕

I forgot to say I love how you included Chavan Niwas and Sonali helping Sai😍

Edited by PinkOrchid - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It was so beautiful ❤ magical 😍.

Virat Sunny Aai Mohit scene was too good.

I loved the blue golden and blue silver coordinated costumes btw.

The way UM warned him 😆 was 👏

I loved the line where you have said how they couldn't save the bangles jus like how they couldn't save their relationship.

And the pheras and the vows were awesome .

Thanks for this colourful OS.

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome dear!!

Absolutely adorable OS this is!!😘

The eight months happenings u have described is just pretty well written❤

And then the marriage!!! With 7 vows and beautiful bangles was a perfect awe moment💜💜💜

It was thoroughly wonderful.. Loved it

Keep writing❤❤❤