Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

My poor boy 🥺 Everytime he cries like this, my heart goes out to him 😭 Bechare ko itna dard mat do please, jaldi se ek meetha sa pyaara sa family de do isko.. dekho kitna rota hai 😒

Him, Pallu, amma, Keerti and Farhad  Bas ho gaya family complete ❤️❤️

Even I feel 😭 to c him cry like that...but next scene he's all🤪🤣..

One big comedy he is😆

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Exactly..these 2 r only biggest supporters of each other🥺..no one else..as they have misunderstood each other, others r taking advantage of their situation & making matters worst🤦..

If these both become one..no one can destroy them..they both will be strongest team together ♥️, where no one can harm them😍..but before that, their akkal needs to be in place🥱🤦..

Both r too blinded by their missunderstanding 🥱🥱, on each other, & making each other's life more messy🥱, & intolerable for us 🤦😔

Absolutely my point. You know I was among the ones who were strongly against this marriage track...but now I am eagerly waiting for them to get married. Marriage will be a big defeat for Sulochana. She might initially feel like a winner on getting Pallavi out of D'house but she will very soon realise what blunder she did. 

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Pallavi jab tak uske sar pe tabla nahi bajayegi tab tak iss admi ka dimaag thikane nahi aane wala. Same with Pallavi ...Raghav jab tak uske sar pe hathora na maare tab tak isko ladki ko akkal nahi ayegi...

MUs have to be cleared from both ends coz both think whatever wrong happens in their lives is because of the other. Matlab duniya aur koi to jaise dushman hai hi nahi dono ka....both of them need to open their eyes and look carefully. And this is possible only when they stay together under one roof and observe each other closely

Matlab ek ko tabla bajana hai aur dusre ko hathora maarna hai 🤣 bada hi violent rishta lagta hai 🤣🤣

Mihika thumbnail

One big comedy he is😆

He was playing with the lock keys.... raat ko taala lagaya to subah tak chaabi ko hi dekh raha tha kya🤣

Bee222 thumbnail

One big comedy he is😆

True that 😂😂

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Matlab ek ko tabla bajana hai aur dusre ko hathora maarna hai 🤣 bada hi violent rishta lagta hai 🤣🤣

To Don aur Don ki Biwi se what kind of relationship are you expecting....roses and chocolates wala?

samarp2 thumbnail

Absolutely my point. You know I was among the ones who were strongly against this marriage track...but now I am eagerly waiting for them to get married. Marriage will be a big defeat for Sulochana. She might initially feel like a winner on getting Pallavi out of D'house but she will very soon realise what blunder she did. 

Sometimes these villians r blessings in disguise for our leads 😎❤️

Mihika thumbnail

Sometimes these villians r blessings in disguise for our leads 😎❤️

Correct😆❤️

samarp2 thumbnail

He was playing with the lock keys.... raat ko taala lagaya to subah tak chaabi ko hi dekh raha tha kya🤣

He seemed waiting for her call🤣, with that style ♥️🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

dear u read my mind or what i just watched his scene ..

why pallu is so dumb ..

it was golden opportunity to use his team and mansi to pump up her business ..

personal life side pe rak kar professional life pe concentrate karna chalets

pallu ego is also big but few times ego has no place in business ..

raghu experience will help her ..

cant blame pallu trust issues hai raghu say ...

raghu and farhad scene was heart touching he gets blamed because of pallu no matter how good he does amma won't understand ..

so he tries to do bad and wins eventually 

even in future he will be villi and marries her and get profit of family in his mansion 

after marriage pallu might change for sure she will use him to grow and raghu will like that fire in her and help her grow for sure ...bg says so parinda ko .....

she won't understand then or tomorrow but he will be her strength ..

her focus will be D company but raghu will be key to her success 

all these lessons from raghu she will implement later in anger mode 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago