Maine ek meme dekha tha... FSoG was romantic bcz Christian was a billionaire. If he would have been a guy from Thane, it would have been a crime patrol episode 🤣
I read it too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maine ek meme dekha tha... FSoG was romantic bcz Christian was a billionaire. If he would have been a guy from Thane, it would have been a crime patrol episode 🤣
I read it too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
same in hindi.Same in hindi or same in giving names..?
She talks like, tu mereko amma bula/ mai nehi khayega tere haath se khana 🤪
She also says arda mainda 🤣
In short, Raghav amma pe gaya hai.
exactly 👍🏼🤣🤣🤣Maine ek meme dekha tha... FSoG was romantic bcz Christian was a billionaire. If he would have been a guy from Thane, it would have been a crime patrol episode 🤣
Yes🤣🤪
I'm waiting for their patch up🤣
Experience hai na itvs ka so I'm used to it🤣
Bas i hope ek proper redemption mil jaye ani ka jo ki next to impossible hai😭
end of this month...and next month end🤗Originally posted by: CSWQ6DFJ6AMNCQPS
I'm good.
Workload ultra pro max hai...
So I am off insta 🤣
And Saakk and Vincenzo dekh rhi hu baaki ke time me🤪
Exams kab hai?
haa I watched 2 episodes...Originally posted by: 5CII6XYW3SH4LYJC
Tune dekha hai Monu??
Originally posted by: XMEV3XCDZWKCMF57
main point batane ke liye thanks🤣
Yeah I agree he is not that hot🤪
Originally posted by: SDFZ7NNPADQDHKJX
end of this month...and next month end🤗
All the best 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: BB7WPTJJA33NBST7
All the best 🤗❤️
Thank you rimi🤗❤️
Originally posted by: FZFUPJABGYH6EP37
same in hindi.
She talks like, tu mereko amma bula/ mai nehi khayega tere haath se khana 🤪
She also says arda mainda 🤣
In short, Raghav amma pe gaya hai.
Mereko bura lagta hai uske liye... 🥺