Barrister Babu CC #22- Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.1k

Users

22

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

GPXTA33UPLHBQTS7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Maine ek meme dekha tha... FSoG was romantic bcz Christian was a billionaire. If he would have been a guy from Thane, it would have been a crime patrol episode 🤣

I read it too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

65ICC2FPXZ2RBZBB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Same in hindi or same in giving names..?

same in hindi.

She talks like, tu mereko amma bula/ mai nehi khayega tere haath se khana 🤪

She also says arda mainda 🤣

In short, Raghav amma pe gaya hai.

65ICC2FPXZ2RBZBB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Maine ek meme dekha tha... FSoG was romantic bcz Christian was a billionaire. If he would have been a guy from Thane, it would have been a crime patrol episode 🤣

exactly 👍🏼🤣🤣🤣
listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Ash🤗

🤣

Aacha, vaise tum uske baad Rudhita ko dobara ship kar paogi🤓

Yes🤣🤪

I'm waiting for their patch up🤣

Experience hai na itvs ka so I'm used to it🤣

Bas i hope ek proper redemption mil jaye ani ka jo ki next to impossible hai😭

Edited by listmist - 5 years ago
KUCLQPYYOZ6JEQYR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CSWQ6DFJ6AMNCQPS

I'm good.

Workload ultra pro max hai...

So I am off insta 🤣

And Saakk and Vincenzo dekh rhi hu baaki ke time me🤪

Exams kab hai?

end of this month...and next month end🤗
KUCLQPYYOZ6JEQYR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
haa I watched 2 episodes...
Edited by RUDY575 - 5 years ago
KUCLQPYYOZ6JEQYR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: XMEV3XCDZWKCMF57

main point batane ke liye thanks🤣

Yeah I agree he is not that hot🤪

GPXTA33UPLHBQTS7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SDFZ7NNPADQDHKJX

end of this month...and next month end🤗

All the best 🤗❤️

KUCLQPYYOZ6JEQYR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you rimi🤗❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FZFUPJABGYH6EP37

same in hindi.

She talks like, tu mereko amma bula/ mai nehi khayega tere haath se khana 🤪

She also says arda mainda 🤣

In short, Raghav amma pe gaya hai.

Mereko bura lagta hai uske liye... 🥺

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".