Lets just move inside anokhi's room be ready with the equipments 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lets just move inside anokhi's room be ready with the equipments 🤣
hes among us. And is secretly laughing at all of us dying right now 😂😂😂
LOL dude is like i knew it, i knew they would react like this 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
wait where is this?? is there another bts?
I saw it on twitter..
Idk why I am unable to post..
So a rain sequence between S & S..
I think its her entry..
Apparently Swarda has her youtube channel and she has posted a BTS..
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Loll 😆 Okay i ll keep my self grounded what if he actually workout for that humara pachkaa ho jayega
Wama aapki baniyan bhavishyavani sach ho gayeeeee!! 😂😂 humne socha Abs nahi the toh ,ek baar Ahir ke abs ki baat ki , bas dikhaane aa chala 🤣
AKANKSHA YOU CAN NOT MISS THIS THRIST TRAPOriginally posted by: infinitie
also i'm dead we are all soooooo thirsty 🤣 literally im swooning
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
Plz Noooooo......
Shakhi romance me koi apshagun nahi chahiye.
Car scene ke beech me devi ne aa ke maza kharab kar diya tha
Ohh yes khushi mein mai bhul hi gyi thi we got devi after every 3 seconds 😭
It’s getting a little hot in here guys
why did you have to share this... bloody I was going to sleep in peace and now my heart is racing like I ran a marathon
KV PLEASE. CONTINUE, CONTINUEOriginally posted by: infinitie
LOL dude is like i knew it, i knew they would react like this 🤣
I am ready to be forever trolled 😂😂😂
I couldn’t let you sleep without seeing this!!! 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
why did you have to share this... bloody I was going to sleep in peace and now my heart is racing like I ran a marathon
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Lets just move inside anokhi's room be ready with the equipments 🤣
i'm there for a while babe i'm moving that second bed as we speak and imma hide behind that curtain for a front row seat to the 🔥🧹🩺👩⚕️🔥🧹🩺👩⚕️