Originally posted by: nehshipper
posted despite instructions not too. Full heart attack dene ka irada tha
Heart Attack?! Man I legit came out in the balcony to breathe.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nehshipper
posted despite instructions not too. Full heart attack dene ka irada tha
Heart Attack?! Man I legit came out in the balcony to breathe.
Ok bye. My test ! 😂😂😂😂😂
No you don't tag me and go back like that! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE I DEMAND.
he is!!! he is like here are you eggs...oh shit 🤣
No do continue.
It's all ovaries and sperms here rn