Originally posted by: glowgetter
Shagun- Shaurya storm sequence also coming..
:/
I hope tomo and day after is only ShaKhi
wait where is this?? is there another bts?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Shagun- Shaurya storm sequence also coming..
:/
I hope tomo and day after is only ShaKhi
wait where is this?? is there another bts?
KV a man that knows how to play his cards. He went undercover. And then BAM lemme throw some hot scenes at you guys 😂😂😂
Why do I feel like HE KNOWS!! Everything that’s goin on in here... 😂😂 *le Shaurya in hoodie mode
acp kyon? All I see right now is a half shirtless Shaurya SabherwalOriginally posted by: nehshipper
I like how sab ACP ko bhool gaye aaj - after 4 stories from KV
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Where is devi and shagunn ???
Let them see what our professor is doing inside girls hostel 😆
Plz Noooooo......
Shakhi romance me koi apshagun nahi chahiye.
Car scene ke beech me devi ne aa ke maza kharab kar diya tha
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Loll 😆 Okay i ll keep my self grounded what if he actually workout for that humara pachkaa ho jayega
just think all this workout will help for something important in the future 🤣
omg we were bashing on this ugly shirt and then all of a sudden the shirt came off 😂😂😂😂😂
Look at you all manifesting an almost shirtless KV!
hes among us. And is secretly laughing at all of us dying right now 😂😂😂Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Why do I feel like HE KNOWS!! Everything that’s goin on in here... 😂😂 *le Shaurya in hoodie mode
KAL ACP ka Swayamvar kar rahe the aaj shaurya ko magic mike main cast kar rahe hain.
omg we were bashing on this ugly shirt and then all of a sudden the shirt came off 😂😂😂😂😂
also i'm dead we are all soooooo thirsty 🤣 literally im swooning
Originally posted by: nehshipper
I like how sab ACP ko bhool gaye aaj - after 4 stories from KV
LOL no no i'll literally swoon over him too if he posts something like this!!