Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I’m actually excited for the post bhang scenes!! No BTS of that yet  I don’t want more BTS πŸ€£

I don't want any more now. More BTS will ruin our excitement πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tomorrow it will start with phone call , then dance then Birju evidence scene. I don't want Holi to drag one week.😡 Finish this car accident track soon.

caller123 thumbnail

So true Shaila! I want to see the same  The way their conflict was depicted in the court room scene, it was fire! Wish to see the same.

I think Rani running away from him will get to Veer πŸ˜† the way he pulled her in in the BTS πŸ˜πŸ˜

UL - Ditto

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I don't want any more now. More BTS will ruin our excitement πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tomorrow it will start with phone call , then dance then Birju evidence scene. I don't want Holi to drag one week.😡 Finish this car accident track soon.

I know right! 🀣

I think so too. I think the dance might be tomorrow too.

I think we will see that bedroom scene on Thursday or Friday. If Friday is ME again, then they will do the revelation of the culprit.

caller123 thumbnail

I know right! 🀣

I think so too. I think the dance might be tomorrow too.

I think we will see that bedroom scene on Thursday or Friday. If Friday is ME again, then they will do the revelation of the culprit.

One week holi?🀦🀦🀦I thought they will end it by Tuesday . Monday we guessed . Tuesday bhang and room scene. Over. What to show such a long time ? 5 episodes 20mnts *6= 120 mnts

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

One week holi?🀦🀦🀦I thought they will end it by Tuesday . Monday we guessed . Tuesday bhang and room scene. Over. What to show such a long time ? 5 episodes 20mnts *6= 120 mnts

I think Holi will end on late Tuesday or early Wednesday. They have a few things going on na. First the evidence story, then they need to show some romance, then we don't know yet what will happen post bhang. Hopefully a bedroom scene as we are thinking πŸ˜†  But nonetheless, so far the holi scenes have been fun!! I love seeing them enjoying.

I think that dupatta getting stuck to Veer's watch scene will be shown on Thursday.

caller123 thumbnail

I think Holi will end on late Tuesday or early Wednesday. They have a few things going on na. First the evidence story, then they need to show some romance, then we don't know yet what will happen post bhang. Hopefully a bedroom scene as we are thinking πŸ˜†  But nonetheless, so far the holi scenes have been fun!! I love seeing them enjoying.

I think that dupatta getting stuck to Veer's watch scene will be shown on Thursday.

I know but when they have one week of celebration next week's episodes are pure torture .πŸ€ͺ

Valentine's party is an example . Right ? 

I am ok. But I am more interested on the mystery now. 

I think it will go like you said. Feel like Dupta scene will happen on Wednesday . It might be same day after Holi. So Rani has to find evidence .

caller123 thumbnail

Good night. Too sleepy now😡

flamingoAK thumbnail

Good night. Too sleepy now😡

Goodnight Kate!! πŸ€—

flamingoAK thumbnail

I know but when they have one week of celebration next week's episodes are pure torture .πŸ€ͺ

Valentine's party is an example . Right ? 

I am ok. But I am more interested on the mystery now. 

I think it will go like you said. Feel like Dupta scene will happen on Wednesday . It might be same day after Holi. So Rani has to find evidence .

I think we will enjoy it more than the Valentine's day party because it will be Baliya ishtyle πŸ˜‰ But yea hope it doesn't feel like a drag!!

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So we started learning days of the week n maths multiplication 

Hahaha