Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Thanks for sharing! I can’t see any other links. I loveeeee that song! Hope they play that only during the real dance sequence. Maybe I won’t laugh then 🤣🤣

I think you’re right, it’s a weekly promo. Or at least Monday Tuesday promo like they’ve been doing for the last litte bit.

Has it a loud echo ,AK?🤣🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! I can’t see any other links. I loveeeee that song! Hope they play that only during the real dance sequence. Maybe I won’t laugh then 🤣🤣

I think you’re right, it’s a weekly promo. Or at least Monday Tuesday promo like they’ve been doing for the last litte bit.

Oh btw it says Mon-Fri in Hindi. I had to check what Hindi days are what. 😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Has it a loud echo ,AK?🤣🤣🤣

Lol 🤣🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

This jhumka thing is so weird. Again I don’t understand how someone can have all this evidence 3 months after the accident 😆 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This jhumka thing is so weird. Again I don’t understand how someone can have all this evidence 3 months after the accident 😆 

False trail 😉

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh btw it says Mon-Fri in Hindi. I had to check what Hindi days are what. 😆

Oh no Holi one week.  I will surely get bored.😵😵😆 Then we have to have something laugh here.😆

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Poor boy Veer, he is completely soaked and drenched in love,  trying to come close to the shore because he does not want to be drowned in sorrow

I wanted to see this conflict of emotions within them and with each other

Madame Rani decided to not play with him holi becoz of his rant of the last, and the boy looked at Vikram, no help but a stare he got in return,   hahaha,  started to patao his wife

She is surprised by his open PDA,  thinking is this the one that yelled her out of the room twice and told she is trying to seduce him

Girl is on an Hi5 now

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Oh no Holi one week.  I will surely get bored.😵😵😆 Then we have to have something laugh here.😆

I’m actually excited for the post bhang scenes!! No BTS of that yet  I don’t want more BTS 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Maybe 🤣 reel Ranisa is at it and forum Ranisa is warning us 🤪🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Poor boy Veer, he completely soaked and drenched in love,  trying come close to the shore because he does not want to be drowned in sorrow

I wanted to see this conflict of emotions within them and with each other

Madame Rani decided to not play with him holi and the boy looked at Vikram, no help,  hahaha,  started to patao his wife

She his surprised by his open PDA,  thinking is this one that yelled her out of the room and told she is trying to seduce him

Girl is on an Hi5 now

So true Shaila! I want to see the same  The way their conflict was depicted in the court room scene, it was fire! Wish to see the same.

I think Rani running away from him will get to Veer 😆 the way he pulled her in in the BTS 😍😍