Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I am so sorry you had to go through that! ❤️ I seriously can't imagine. What happened to your stalker afterwards?

My ex stalked me for some time with the help of his friends. It has been over 10 years now and I still panic a little when I think someone looks like him. I am barely present on social media and try to spell my name differently or use middle name in the hopes that he would never find me. He is married now so I doubt he will stalk me. But it changed me forever as a person 

I feel the same... anytime I put something online.. it’s always in back of my head if he will still be reading it...

He’s also married now. And yes.... it has changed me forever too....

It’s been 17 years... I can’t forget the look in his eyes, and his hand with the bottle in it...

I was with people I knew... after the initial shock and fear... there was the embarrassment when I had to explain why out of nowhere this person was trying to attack me.... 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Never thought about that but now that we see regularly how she speaks yes! This is exactly how she talks. 

these emails and “rangoli” Twitter were 100% Kangana

Notice the misspelling of bewakoof as bevkoof...

Once in the emails to hrithik and then in a tweet by “rangoli”

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am not one to diagnose strangers online but sometimes the behavior is so toxic  that you are forced to think the person is actually sick and they need help. Kangana was considered the best actress or second best in Bollywood. She didn't need to do all this drama to stay in the news. But she keeps doing it because she can't tolerate it that everyone is not singing her praises. Even the people who have come across her find her just as bad in real life. So I do think you are not wrong. She won't stop if people ignore her. She will just get more outrageous. Which is exactly what happened. She started feeling ignored and kept on saying more and more controversial things

Oh but my Dear I dub thee...you have the right to say whatever you want, after all we are learning, the entire country of India is learning to be experts about absolutely everything from the mostest, bestess of all creatures to ever walk the earth...ta ta tan (drum roll) kangana herself, just ask her....Have to hurry up and talk too, because when kanga  IS crowned Queen of The India, all social media will be banned for regular people and kangana herself will appoint herself to be the MMM    Media  Matters Minister  (not even Liz that is Elizabeth was not that controlling-she just wanted the diamonds)

Image result for i dub thee meme

Edited by CriticusExpert - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

The proof is right here... it has always been right here... but people thought it was funny to watch him abuse  and torment hrithik publicly....

she stalks his every move.... and then even sent him threatening emails about his movements and whereabouts 

Heavens! It's just plain creepy. Yes, even I feel whatever she does is for two reasons:

1. Get Hrithik's attention 

2. Stay in the news

It scares me to think what her endgame is. 🤓

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

It scares me to think what her endgame is. 🤓

To be the queen of something  😆😆

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She takes all her roles seriously. From Woh Lamhe to Manikarnika. She's a serious actor. 

That's why:

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The queen of a kingdom called idiocy

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hrithik is scheduled to report to the Mumbai police to give his statement - on his 2014 and 2016 complaints regarding the so called imposter and e-mails. (Justice grinds s-l-o-w-l-y)  

I expect saying "weird things" from Kangana to increase exponentially.

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justwatching

these emails and “rangoli” Twitter were 100% Kangana

Notice the misspelling of bewakoof as bevkoof...

Once in the emails to hrithik and then in a tweet by “rangoli”

We know what Kangana may have done but even in the e-mails at times she talks about her account being hacked. She has said that Hrithik confronted her at a party about a date with another actor and she says it's something he could have known about from hacking her e-mail account. There are e-mails she sent to Hrithik where she explains her other e-mails, telling him not to read those because it will confuse him. Even in this e-mail she threatens to scar him if he continues to hack her e-mail. She has also said she complained to his father about him hacking her e-mails. Kangana even said that she wrote some e-mails while there were others that were recycled and resent from her hacked account that she had earlier sent to the other ID.

In this e-mail she says "jab mujhe pata hai tune mera account hack kiya hai toh main koi personal confidential communication mail ke through kyon karungi?" So if her account was hacked by someone, it shows that she doesn't know what the hacker is doing. People don't usually check their own sent e-mails. So IF her account was hacked then someone else could have been e-mailing Hrithik.

Then her ex says that she was friends with Hrithik during 'Kites' and she used to send obsessed phone messages to Hrithik at that time as well. When the ex discovered the not so innocent messages, he finally broke up with Kangana. Hrithik's lawyer claimed he did not know her other than professionally and that turned out to be a lie. Hrithik certainly also would have known about Kangana's obsession with him and her penchant for sending him love letters. The question is did he have an e-mail relationship with her, was there an imposter, or did Kangana make it up?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Because every time she says something outrageous, everyone talks about it, and she gets all the attention she's craving. The day everyone stops caring about her, she will shut up and whimper away. 

Is she a lunatic or pretends to be one and is actually only trolling us?