Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadhanai

We know what Kangana may have done but even in the e-mails at times she talks about her account being hacked. She has said that Hrithik confronted her at a party about a date with another actor and she says it's something he could have known about from hacking her e-mail account. There are e-mails she sent to Hrithik where she explains her other e-mails, telling him not to read those because it will confuse him. Even in this e-mail she threatens to scar him if he continues to hack her e-mail. She has also said she complained to his father about him hacking her e-mails. Kangana even said that she wrote some e-mails while there were others that were recycled and resent from her hacked account that she had earlier sent to the other ID.

In this e-mail she says "jab mujhe pata hai tune mera account hack kiya hai toh main koi personal confidential communication mail ke through kyon karungi?" So if her account was hacked by someone, it shows that she doesn't know what the hacker is doing. People don't usually check their own sent e-mails. So IF her account was hacked then someone else could have been e-mailing Hrithik.

Then her ex says that she was friends with Hrithik during 'Kites' and she used to send obsessed phone messages to Hrithik at that time as well. When the ex discovered the not so innocent messages, he finally broke up with Kangana. Hrithik's lawyer claimed he did not know her other than professionally and that turned out to be a lie. Hrithik certainly also would have known about Kangana's obsession with him and her penchant for sending him love letters. The question is did he have an e-mail relationship with her, was there an imposter, or did Kangana make it up?

She LIED and she's also let's be real - mentally disturbed.   She made it up.

If any of that was true she'd have given her phone and computer to Cyber Crime.   She has given NO proof of anything except a photo shopped pic at a cast party.  She has changed her story multiple times from a 7 years affair where he proposed to her in Paris (hah!) to recently on twitter calling it a little thing.

The hacking claim is patently ridiculous and also discounted by CYBER Crime as impossible from Hrithik's computer. 

Cyber Crime has already gone though Hrithik's computer, back up disks and phone.  He made 4 calls to her in SEVEN YEARS.  Forensics showed he never replied to any of her e-mails, only initially to Rangolis.  He didn't open her e-mails except a few after she started texting him and threatening him.  That's when he went to the police in Nov 2014.

She sent him over 3,000 emails over 6 months - some times one ever 6 minutes - with photos, videos and blathering about what she did all day and all the actresses she's jealous of,  and how one day she'll talk to him or maybe they might go on a date or kiss for the FIRST time.  

Only she could have written and composed those e-mails.

Her ex said she was obsessed with Hrithik and noticed she sent him a lot of texts - she said it was about work because it's easier for her to text than talk.  He never saw the texts and said from his observation Hrithik gave her no special attention.  HR did not know her socially - everything was related to work.  Being part of a cast party in not knowing someone socially.  Being invited to a Birthday party with 100 other people as a cast mate is again part of work in show business.  To not invite someone you're working with currently is seen as beyond rude.  Note how upset Kangana is that she's not invited to all the best parties of people she has no work relationship with or barely knows except by name.   In her own e-mails she says repeatedly she was tongue tied around him and could barely speak to him.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

To be the queen of something  đŸ˜†đŸ˜†

NO you people underestimate a stalker or psycho, her end game is very clear and much darker.  What good is it being a queen if the "king" you are doing everything for does not even acknowledge you exist in this  universe! Do you not read on here those who have been stalked lived in real fear and have been marked forever more.  Its true!.  That is why there are only 2 reasons why I would believe a woman or victim who waits 20 or 30 years to tell.  The rest who suddenly accuse a successful  man after decades , and say he looked at me funny or touched me while we slept on the same bed and does so by calling a very public press released and are lawyered up, those I never believe.  Those are opportunists who never have their facts right.  Real Victims remember the most minute, insignificant details.

Kangana NEEDS help. 

HR needs to stay very much  in tune with his events and surroundings, he will never be the same, I assure you he is doubled up on his security and his awareness, and the somewhat innocent rose colored glasses with which he used to look at humanity, kangana broke that false bubble of secure kindness.

Unless she gets help or another lucky victim she can focus on and forget him, she is a do or die nutter, she has even yelled it to the four corners "I AM AN OBESSESIVE LOVER" I do not care if you do not love me, only I matter,  if I can't have you nobody will...so I hope she keeps getting projects,  stay busy because nuts also blame their victim for every unrelated thing that happens in their life.  Example; I ran a red light and got a ticket because I was thinking of you filming in Japan with so and so, so its your fault, or if so and so had not been a nepo girl her role of the blue eyed 6 foot tall blond bombshell with you, would have been mine, or I gained 600 pound because you made me depressed etc...

So nope...she is a very sick (no longer puppy) more a very sick b.... who needs medical help.

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Cause y’all won’t stop giving her attention , I see people making a post daily about her tweets . 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly either she's having some real alcoholism/mental health/drug related issues, or she's being payed to do this...

After seeing more and more of these tweets posted on here though I'm really starting to lean towards substance abuse/mental problems because I can't see why an actress of her level would resort to this type of trolling just for a bit of money... like she may not be on Deepika or Kareena's level but it's not like she's some barely famoust reality star either that she needs to do all this to remain in the public eye...

But hell most of the actual barely famous reality stars don't act like this! All the Big Boss contestants, etc. have fairly normal looking social media feeds, nothing like this shit ...

I don't know what exactly is going on with her, but this woman needs help, and I hope she gets it soon đŸ˜•.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

NO you people underestimate a stalker or psycho, her end game is very clear and much darker.  What good is it being a queen if the "king" you are doing everything for does not even acknowledge you exist in this  universe! Do you not read on here those who have been stalked lived in real fear and have been marked forever more.  Its true!.  That is why there are only 2 reasons why I would believe a woman or victim who waits 20 or 30 years to tell.  The rest who suddenly accuse a successful  man after decades , and say he looked at me funny or touched me while we slept on the same bed and does so by calling a very public press released and are lawyered up, those I never believe.  Those are opportunists who never have their facts right.  Real Victims remember the most minute, insignificant details.

Kangana NEEDS help. 

HR needs to stay very much  in tune with his events and surroundings, he will never be the same, I assure you he is doubled up on his security and his awareness, and the somewhat innocent rose colored glasses with which he used to look at humanity, kangana broke that false bubble of secure kindness.

Unless she gets help or another lucky victim she can focus on and forget him, she is a do or die nutter, she has even yelled it to the four corners "I AM AN OBESSESIVE LOVER" I do not care if you do not love me, only I matter,  if I can't have you nobody will...so I hope she keeps getting projects,  stay busy because nuts also blame their victim for every unrelated thing that happens in their life.  Example; I ran a red light and got a ticket because I was thinking of you filming in Japan with so and so, so its your fault, or if so and so had not been a nepo girl her role of the blue eyed 6 foot tall blond bombshell with you, would have been mine, or I gained 600 pound because you made me depressed etc...

So nope...she is a very sick (no longer puppy) more a very sick b.... who needs medical help.

I agree with most of your post except about doubting victims who can’t recall details and/or don’t report for years. The mind under extreme stress tries to protect itself and it’s not unusual for victims to have vivid memories of some minute details and entirely block others. Anyone who has ever known anyone victim shamed and blamed (most women) has no problem understanding why women are hesitant to report abuse.  

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

I agree with most of your post except about doubting victims who can’t recall details and/or don’t report for years. The mind under extreme stress tries to protect itself and it’s not unusual for victims to have vivid memories of some minute details and entirely block others. Anyone who has ever known anyone victim shamed and blamed (most women) has no problem understanding why women are hesitant to report abuse.  

Thank you, maybe I did not make my self clear.  I do believe in blocking something so painful that a person does it just to survive....There are two tests I do and then I believe immediately (I will reserve what those are)  but the gist of what I said is : "victims who wait 20 or 30 years to accuse unusually  a successful  man (and they themselves are not doing fabulously well in their life or career) and if you notice  these "victims" who where supposedly scared and scarred do the accusing by calling a very public press released and have a lawyer standing by....those are the ones I always have an issue believing.....like the actress who accused Nana, who left for the USA and apparently her life did not turn out as she wanted and then she returned saying she wanted nothing but would consider an offer in India to revive her career, and this latest  with Akshay who claims he destroyed her career and life but "he is a good friend" I mean what is her motive for bringing the incident to light, now? 

I took the time to explain because your opinion matters to me.

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She's a narcissist, they live for attention.   

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ru.qayyah

She's a narcissist, they live for attention.   

An she stopped getting it for her films long ago đŸ˜†