Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hatelove2012

Finally... Arnav put his ego aside and went to look for her. their life is so tangled now. Khushi share everything to him. Their journey as a short of couple has begun. Can’t wait for more. So aptly written their emotions. 

Thanku thanku so much..:)

Its tangled from everywhere right..

So much still with both if them..let's see how things will get unfold.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

I know I am so late this time ... but I was reading in multiple installments.. 

Anyways... this was an amazing update... first, Khushi revealed about Sheetal and that monster... sad part.. she cannot show him their pictures.. by the way, did Arnav see Sheetal’s face at Karan’s.. ? I wonder how long will it rake for Arnav to see their pics .. I wish he gets to know that vile Shyam is her jeeju..

But before that, if Anjali or Lavanya get to know of Khushi and Arnav’s hug... or about Arnav helping Khushi, Anjali will bring down another nightmare into Khushi’s life, she can stoop any low for the sake of her insecurities and controlling nature...

Why did Deviyani leave Manohar Anjali and Arnav..?!

Thanku so much dearest..:)

Arnav has not seen sheetal at Karen's home. :)

Hmm..things will get unfold..

Yes, there are women who can also steep low like anjali....jealousy,  self centered,  ,..but time has own answers ..

Devyani story, yes slowly....

Next update in a day or two..

Thanku again..tc

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: violet275

Oh myyyyy. The last line. You totally upped the whole scenario. I can’t even imagine what all Arnav must be thinking and what will he do. I am desperately waiting for them to finally accept each other !!!! 

Ha ha...itni jaldi accept karenge to pyar ka maja kaisa rahega..but yes ..they will realize..

Thanku so much for loving

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_sarun

Sorry am late to read the last 2 updates ,Kaise likh leti ho yaar!! Sometimes you don't have words to express what you feel after reading such an amazing piece of writing .Awesome!!❤

Thanku so much ...thanku :). Felt happy..it motivates me to write even better .

Love, tc

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku everyone for liking and loving story. I know iam already running late in giving update. I will pen down today at any cost. So will be posting in next day or two even though if it's short update but will update ...

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-46

Dil Se Dil Tak

11 pm. Mumbai

What the hell has happened to you Lavs?  You were not even answering my calls,  .” Anjali walked inside the lavanya’s posh apartment equally scanning her living room which was so messed up with cigars, drink bottles.

What have you done? “ Anjali continued and then looked at Lavanya, who went to again make a drink.

Whats wrong Lavs, common, it’s Naina’ Ambani’s pre wedding party . Damm ,dress up.”

“I am not in  a mood. “ Lavanya continued with her drink and again questioned Anjali “Arnav coming?”

F*K. You are just damm crazy on him. I have told you, he can never be that person which you want him to be. He does not have these feeling

Why don’t you help me then..” Lavanya shouted.

Shutup Lavs, you know how big risk I took for your sake, I need to put all false allegations on Khushi. And how stupid it was from your side to accept infront of Arnav!. Did you had rarest of idea, how suspicious it went. And thank you , for the goodwill you did, he now trust Khushi more than needed

I couldnot control myself Annie..but you know his memories haunt me..Only you can do it for me..””

NO!!..For your stupid action, I need to cover up so much. There is back enquiry going on, I had to take so much actions, to take care of the things. I am now bit relaxed with no proofs .That was maximum I could do. Arnav is difficult to handle in these matter “ Anjali paused and “I have also blacklisted Khushi , she wont get job anywhere soon. But its so difficult to deal with Arnav

There were words of argument between Lavanya and Anjali. Anjali could see how lavanya’s depression was popping up, her anxiety was fluctuating , and the way she would suddenly become emotional with arnav name. She convinced her hard, but that depression on this strange disorder was too high. Anjali looked how she would drug herself to sooth herself.

Stop Lavanya.  Are you into drugs? Arnav was right. You are suffering

You know I can sense , the day is not far when Arnav will judge you for sake of Khushi. Be prepared darling.”

SHUTUPLA.  I think you have never understood Arnav. He could have contacted Khushi if he really wanted, but he damm cared for her, you know why ?, because he heard how Khushi spoke to me. He cares about me. He is not someone who could fall for some cheap out of status women!.”

Lavanya just puffed a heavy dose of drugs into her nostrils and laughed hard watching Anjali go.

Some friendship are just bonded by money and fame..not with soul..

11PM:  Bangalore:

Payal dialled up Kishore at that odd hour of night to discuss about Khushi. Payal expressed how she was worried about her. Kishore was equally shocked  on getting to know how Khushi travelled alone. He pacified payal and cheered her up to be positive. 

"kishore, shall i call u back, Getting a call.."

"5 min. Need to tell you something important"

He  discussed about his conversions  with Manohar and how he could trust now that Khushi may soon be called out for work.

11PM :Kamatipura

Arnav was worried seeing the finger marks and bruises on her left hand. He immediately slowed down the engine, taking on his left , he applied break and stopped the car. She was sleeping on his shoulders. His eyes fell on those bruises mark again.

Someone did hurt her. Who? Why was she crying when she saw me? She was breathing heavily. Arnav could imagine the worst of situation. He focused again on her left hand, his hand were almost above to caress her bruised part, but he held it back. He couldnot touch, may be he did not feel it right. He then gazed at her face, strands of hair falling on her face. He slowly pushed it back of her ear.

“Who the hell would come out in such a place all alone Khushi?”

Slowly he made her to sleep properly, adjusting her head on the comfortable back headrest.

Only his heart could honestly agree upon how badly he missed her specially when he learnt about Lavanya being responsible for everything . It was not difficult for him to contact Khushi, but the great men’s ego was preventing him. And now, here she was,  sitting beside him , and now unknowingly he has started believing on their coincidence meet. Did he really expect he would ever see her again , in this situation?

Stretching his seat, resting on head rest, he gazed at her again. , not blinking even for a minute.  The things which you wish  wholeheartedly would come in some or other way, with or without your approval. That’s a destiny game. Can he accept, his heart longed to see her…He starred at her again and again in that stillness of darkness.

What made them to come face to face again …Dil majboor tha ya kismat….?

He felt sad for not trusting her back in shanghai., he was feeling uneven , uneasy , that gloominess thinking somewhere he was responsible for everything. What if they had never met, what if she would have not been close with him, in that case lavanaya would have never hurt her..Khushi would be happy working, staying with her family.

Sometimes, you wont find any exact reason what is making you feel different. Men have emotions too, but many a time, they wont express, sometime, no words and feeling could exactly describe what Arnav was feeling at the moment.

“Iam searching for my sister who is missing and thatsy Iam here””, the words pondered again .His phone started ringing. It was from his assistant from shooting location, asking about his whereabouts .Arnav had asked him take care of the things at shooting location. None of his pics should get circulated in any imaging platform. Power of money, and it was taken care to large extent.

“It’’s taken care Arnie. You know how the crowd was. These prostitutes, we just need to handle some money and it was easy. Constable did the job done. Btw. Where did you go suddenly? All good?” And who was that lady? I mean…

“FRIEND” Arnav shooted , before he could relate to something else. “Listen Vicky, re you back?”

Packing. Would leave to hotel now

“Is that constable still around?” Arnav asked, gazing towards Khushi back who was still in deep sleep.  Arnav asked him to handover the phone to constable.

Mr Raijyada, koi parehsani hai?”

all good. Could you able to help in finding missing women”

yaha par? Sir you know right which area it is?”

Yes.  Officially or unofficially both are fine

Sir,dhund sakte hai. bUt abhi mushkil hai. Raat ka time hai, sab busy hote hai yaha. Koi respond nahi karta. Tomorrow morning, you tell me which place, I would come and meet you

That’s great. My assistant will share you the address.10am tomorrow then

He gazed at Khushi again, who was sleeping. Every bit of emotions she expressed few minutes before, arnav was constantly analyzing that. And then he noticed she was snoring,  He smiled imagining how the same way she was snoring back in Shanghai hospital.

Tum ajeeb ho” He whispered,

He started his engine back, thinking what could he do next if it is related to something to Lavanya. He accelerated the engine and stopped when the map gave the destination arrived message.

He looked at his side to read the board-“Railway station”. He gaped at Khushi and called out her name. she was in deep sleep,. She called out again, she did not show any signs of waking up.

hesitating again, he tapped on her shoulders and she jerked immediately with a sudden shock. Well, the touch of few men few hours before made an impact so much.

Hey Relax, its me Arnav” Arnav spoke seeing her being suddenly so overprotective and conscious of herself.

Sorry, I just dozed off and ””Khushi replied apologetically and paused further to make any remark on being suddenly so conscious.

Arnav gestured outside on her right.- on the arrival of railway station

11PM Mumbai

Can someone care for someone without reason? No, never. We adore, admire, develop feeling only if our mind and heart approves. Karan too was not exception. He had slept with many women, but  he damm cared for them. He has seen many women having bad past, but he damm cared to sit with them and console. But what was special with Sheetal case. Is it actually because he was in guilt for sleeping with her without her consent? Or was he is feeling terrible for everything she was suffering .  But would he care for every women he would meet? No. There is soul connection we say, whom our heart approves. He had got attracted on the very first day he saw Sheetal for the first time. That attraction had lead into forceful sex. There was something in her which was always binding back. He wanted sheetal to recover soon and to soon unite with her family, but somewhere he was actually addicted to her being there with him ,in that house . He has been lonely in that huge flat , the time he had come to Mumbai. His day started from visiting sheetal and ended the same with her. It had become constant routine to just sit and talk with her. Even though, he would not get any respond but he loved doing that. He loved seeing her, he loved her presence in that empty house. It had become part of his routine. He desperately wanted her to get well soon , but he also feared of letting her go, he was confused with that emotions he would feel when he was not at home.

He was back to home after his work and soon headed to nurse to enquire about her health progress.  She was not seen in room. Nurse told she was sitting in living room balcony. Later she mentioned on she has stopped telling anything about arnav, as her health got worsen.

She kept crying whole day. I kept asking if she remembered something, but as usua lshe didnot speak anything” Nurse replied.

Karan immediately made his way towards living room balcony. He saw her sitting at corner. He could see tears crossing across her cheek. He tried best to enquire, but she looked lost. He stopped asking finally. He then started talking about his day at work, made few jokes. He knew she is listening, but just not instate to respond.

Nurse asked, if she should take sheetal inside. He denied . He sat in couch and switched on TV. He was blindly surfing and finally settled on music channel. He kept it on with latest hits and went to grab himself coffee.  Soon the mid old melodies started running… and he could not just think but tune in to the song which was getting played…

Nurse bought sheetal inside the living hall, as it was getting cold outside.

Karan replayed the song again and again….

“Kiska rasta dekhenin ..ye dil hai saudaayi…

Milon hai khamoshi….barso hai tanhaai..

Bhuli duniya kabhi ki tujhe bhi mujhe bhi..

Phir kyu aankh bhar aayi….

Lena kya tute hue saathon se.

KHUSHI jahaan maangi thune,  wahin muje rona hoga..

Na koi tera, na koi mera..phir Kis ki yaad aayi……

“STOPPPPP.PLEASE STOP..” Sheetal pressed her head hard…This time words came out....

Mid Day- United States.

Khushi’s request was bothering Aman too much., He was off to some business meet , but his mind was  constantly thinking about her reason. He was not convinced with the reason Khushi gave suddenly to postpone the engagement.

“Where are you Khushi? Your cell is off from long time. Did she forget to charge?” Aman kept dialing Khushi number..

“Should I check with aunty?” His fingers rushed over to Garima’s number.

He checked the time and then dropped the idea to callback at that hour of India time

“Perhaps, its better , I should wait till tomorrow morning”

11: 20 Kamaptipura

Arnav gestured outside on her right.- on the arrival of railway station. She looked out and then remembered she had asked him to take her to railway station to pick her luggage. She was hesitated for awhile and asked him that indeed she will be safe and would sleep in railway station.

Whaat? Are you crazy ?. Khushi, I guess we had enough argument on this. You not going to stay anywhere tonight. Get your bag soon” Arnav commanded, yet his voice was full of concern. It kept surprising her.

And upon that, you don’t have your mobile phone too”  He continued giving a disbelief look on her. She just made a sad face thinking how she could be so careless in losing something so valuable and much in need device.

“By the way, do you have your sister photographs? Arnav asked as she unlocked the door to get down. She turned in surprise to look at him back., In confusion why did he suddenly asked for photographs.

I just had a word with local constable and he would be visiting to hotel tomorrow. You can talk to him. The process of searching would be faster.

Khushi was suddenly speechless. Police help? Is it always so easy for him or it is always tough for me, ,

“Did he agree to search and enquire?”

He should. I don’t see any issue in that”

She was skeptical still, but couldnot believe Arnav could call so soon and actually discuss with police. “Thank you so much”  She replied with a slight smile. She opened the door-  “I will get my bag”.

He nodded back in response. Could he think of getting down and accompanying her?. He never visited any Indian railway stations. He could never think of walking inside there. He was something different. Too conscious sometimes. He preferred to sit inside his car , but soon his eyes fell towards the entrance where few men were having cigar looking anxiously towards their car. Well, they were hell surprise for the presence of Merc car in that local village.  He looked toward them and then towards Khushi who was walking in. Now, he was over conscious, not about his status, but about her-. he came out  of his car in no time, and joined her. She looked at him questionably.

It is midnight, it is not looking me safe anywhere

Khushi was speechless again. It all happened before, but this time he was more of staggered,

Arnav walked looking across the station, it was first time he ever entered in such a lane. Few people sleeping on benches. Corridor was not clean, offcourse for common general public, it was a waiting area to board midnight trains. But for him, i tlooked one hell place. He gazed though every celling and roofs, and then gaped towards Khushi, who equally caught his eyes at same time. Many thoughts pondering within her, but sometime time has the best answer to give.

Did Arnav actually asked about akka, I haven’t yet told him anything in detail?”

Why he is suddenly so caring? It is just because it is not safe place and night time..or?

Has he forgotten how I spoke with his sister and our bitter arguments?”

He did not trust me when I told him I could never breech any client contact. Why suddenly so much favor now?”

What he was telling about lavanya? . Why she would be responsible behind this?”

“Why he did not reveal clearly about lavanya anything in detail?”

I hugged him few minutes before. Seeing me cry, did he offer help in that case? Seeing me miserable sort of?””

she remembered that almost kiss ..he has any feelings for me? Nothing could affect him..it was just out of attraction. No. He must have forgotten all that. Specially after that argument. He was so much angry the way I spoke to Anjali. Why would he forgive me so easily..

Would he care same way for every one or for me? “

Het alked with constable. Itni jaldi?”

and constable too agreed so easily?”

Payal was right. Will things be so easy with help of money and influence?”

Probably, I should take his help. I should leave my ego aside. Akka is important right now for me , nothing else. I should not worry about everything that happened before between us . Payal is right, I should keep aside everything and simply shamelessly take his help. He has big influence. His name is just sufficient.

She turned towards him, and caught his eyes staring at her. She just returned a small smile.

Few young men followed them from entrance and kept gushing within themselves.

Is it actor Arnav raijyada. Look alike”

ARnav could here their remark. To avoid his star presence, he avoided seeing anyone.

As soon Khushi collected her backpack, they quickly walked towards car. None of them talked till they got inside the car.

It will be tough for you. I mean like this ..People will identify you. I will manage, please

it is fine.” His reply was cold. He started his engine without looking at her. He imagined how could Khushi decide to stay here. But he evaded to ask her. He knew she would again say something which would seem baseless.

“oouchh” She moaned in pain as she accidently placed her backbag on her left hand. She then looked at those marks, bruises and imagined when did she really got hurt. May be at the time, when she had been struggling in the hands of rapist.

Arnav didnot miss the way she was lost looking at her hands.

Looks like you had an adventurous day today.”

Khushi jerked from her thoughts hearing him. She suddenly turned to look at him.

“hmm” Khushi replied being exhausted. “She did not feel to reveal more . She was surprised when did he actually loo kat those marks.

“Is it hurting? Arnav asked, his eyes fixed on road. Even he avoided to ask anything directly on the presence of  those fingerprints mark.

It isf ine. Wo thori der pehlai kuch gunde mera peecha kar rahe thai..”

“I know..”Arnav replied sharply and then corrected “I mean, I guessed it so. You were breathing very heavily.”

She avoided to look at him, instead stared at the darkness outside.

If you don’t mind, can I make one call from your number. I need to inform at my home” Khushi asked being hesitant.

Sure”  He replied looking back at her. “Why she is so nervous. It is not the first time she is with me in car?”” he questioned himself . He handed his phone from left hand.

She immediately dialed payal number. It came as WAITING…

“pchh..”

She dialed again..Waiting…

“Pchh”

Arnav could see her irritation.

Finally Khushi could hear a ring on dialing 3rd time.

Payal, it is me. Khushi!””

“Khushi? How dare you to leave alone? Iam so much worried. Where are you? You boarded the train? You know your phone is off .”

No Payal. I missed the train. I will board the train for bangalore tomorrow.”

As she spoke , she looked towards Arnav. His eyes fixed on road but he was listening to each and every word.

“Whaat? Are you safe? Where are you now..”

“Payal, I will tell you in detail after I meet.” She later enquired about her parents and felt happy how payal stood thick and think in such a difficult times.

“No, haven’t got to know about akka yet. Tomorrow iam going to meet local policemen, lets see

Keep me updated!. Mind you. By the way., whose number is this?”

Khushi was hesitated, but she replied-“Arnav Sigh Raijyada”

“WHAAAAAAT?” Payal almost asked in surprise, her voice was loud enough that even Arnav could hear it. He looked at Khushi side. Khushi looked at him feeling equally uncomfortable. She slowly tried to reduce the volume of set , but could not find any thing on device. Easily.

OH MYGOD. Seriously. How , why? I mean…how did you meet him?”

Payal,I have lost my phone. I will take another sim tomorrow . Old sim aane tak time lagega. Don’t worry. Will call you tomorrow”

Tum abhi Arnav Singh Raijyada ke sath ho?””

“hmm””

Man. Iam so curious to know..”

“I will call you tomorrow. Tell amma, iam safe.”

I am now least worried about you... I cant still believe.””

Khushi could easily guess payal condition, offcourse everything looked so unbelievable.

“This is Arnav Singh Raijyada number? Really, I cant still digest the news. Waoo

I will call you later. Bye” Khushi cut the call, feeling irritated.

Mujsai jyada to  Arnav ke liye itne sawal”  Khushi murmured.

Did you tell something?”

No

You came without informing anyone? ”

You heard my conversion? Not good”

Arnav raised his one eyebrow , eyes fixed on road.

“Now in this closed space, it was just your voice and your friend loud voice which was echoing here. And someone had said me back, agar sunayi de raha hai awaj, avoid to nahi kar sakte.. You cant ignore right..”

Khushi stared at him, she had spoken same way, when she would always overhear Arnav conversion in car and would keep cross questioning him.

“I had to, otherwise they would not have let me come here” Khushi replied back

You should not. This is such a stupid act, to come here alone”

Khushi didnot respond. Her gazed fixed on the road ahead. She was upset. Arnav could sense that. He repented for asking that question.

I am sorry. I didnot mean to hurt. I know you might be worried about your sister”

Khushi didnot responded. She was silently gazing outside window. A minute passed when she spoke, without looking towards arnav.

“It was 3months before, when akka came to home suddenly. She resisted to go back to her husband home.  I felt she was not happy and there are certain problems in her married life. She did indirectly tell me about jiju coming to home late night, change in his behavior, about their daily fights. But I sidelined, thinking just common marital issue.

Arnav suddenly looked at google map- their hotel destination would arrive in 5min.. He looked at map and then at Khushi. He checked the time, it was 12 crossed. He was in dilemma whether to keep going or take a turn to stop at the hotel.. , . he slowed but suddenly accelerated straight, without reducing the speed…He didnot wanted to stop the car, because if car stop, the conversion would stop, and he did not wanted that. He wanted her to speak. She was opening her heart out.

I was worried, what if her marriage breaks apart. I did not like her idea of staying back with us. We,no!!,  infact it was me,  who gave her so much advices about relationship and marriage.  I talked with jiju ,convinced both of them and sent her back. And then I came back to Shanghai for onsite assignment. I was lost in my own world… I got busy with my work, with  many other things, which I feel now least important. Khushi corrected ,avoiding giving a hint that all her shanghai days were just occupied in Arnav meetings and thoughts..

Arnav gazed at her. He knew, he had read her diary. The whole bunch in diary was about him .It was just Arnav…she wrote about her days , about seeing Arnav in office, all  about that, everything.

Once jiju called from some unknown number and conveyed, they had come to native village…a village just few kms from here kamaptipura.. where jiju parents are there..and that there would be network problem and Sheetal wont be able to callf requently.We still tried to call her daily, she used to tell about her in laws creating issue for delay in her pregnancy. We would again give her advice. but suddenly one day , her phone was not reachable.. We tried next day, and from then on every single day. That’s it. We never heard about her... We kept calling both jiju and akka. Their Phone was off..

We were worried,.It never happened that akka would leave without calling us for more than 2days.  We felt something was not right..I tried to contact jijus relatives, but nothing worked.  Suddenly, jiju called amma, telling that they are in some pilgrimage and network Is low..I was so much now sure that nothing was right. But I was in shanghai helpless. With help of my frend, we lodged a police complaint about both of them missing.

I got few calls from police. I was clueless. Then some goons came and blackmailed my parents. I was shocked. Who would want to harm me? I least imagined it would be my jiju. Then suddenly owner asked my parents to vacate. ..Where would my parents go…

Arnav could easily remember Lavanya’s word. I will make sure she and her family come on roads. Will not leave her..

“luckily we found a house in short time.. my frend payal helped them to relocate them to safe place…

Arnav starred at her back-oh thatsy my PR team could not access their location. SAFE place. Good” arnav thought.

I was helpless siting in Shanghai.. and suddenly on my last day in Shanghai ,  I get a call from police that they have found akka and jiju and they would be traveling to Bangalore soon.

I was happy , but still somewhere everything did not feel correct. I decided to immedteily leave my project and go back to India. Nothing else mattered to me.I wanted desperately to go back to my parents who were helpless without me. But then, sudden Beijing trip came, I could not avoid that assignment, and then that false allegation on me..she spoke in low tone…arnav knew what happened in Beijing, what happened when they returned, and those allegation. He knew..

I was again lost in my own set of issues. So much had happened. And then i received   one more police call that they would want to meet me soon. I decided to forget everything and focus on akka. I kept dialing jiju number, but it was always off… As I came in Singapore airport on my way back to bangalore- I could see Jiju in airport.

Arnav surprisingly turned to look at her.

I followed him. I was shocked, more than worried, He was roaming happily. Where is my akka, was te only constant question and now I was feared... Worst thought swere running inside me…I went to meet him, But I could not trace him suddenly.

Arnav remembered how he found Khushi looking for someone in airport and how he insulted her that day for following someone.

When I landed back to bangalore, I came to know, all those calls were fake police calls.. Someone wanted to trap me.I understood the complaint I gave, were not taken seriously, they were avoiding. Jiju wanted us to close the complaint. I gues she planned to kill me

Arnav shockingly gazed at her again.

We tried to escape from goons many times whenever we went to that police station. In any case, we  never wanted them to know our home location. We tried to contact different police station, but one or other issue. No one bothered to take it seriously.

I wanted to give in media, in social network sites, but thinking everyone would come to know, I avoided..but I repent, why I delayed..I should have given.. ..What f**k people would respond anyway..But my mother was resistive to give in paper and I gave in to her command. ..jiju never worked in company he mentioned. I was now sure, he was into something which was not legal. But failed to get any information about him..

We tried to contact many NGO who could help us...and then I learnt that I should actually give police complaint in place where akka was last seen. That is here,in jiju’s native place. But how could I, what if his men follows us again..and then 2 days before, we meet an NGO lady, gods soul she actually told us about possibility of akka being at kamaptipura village if in case jiju would sell her for money ..

She had told she would contact police and would take care of things..But I was not able to accept the fact. Kamatipura, this village?. Red light street?  I don’t wanted to sit at home and wait for police to find .What if they slow down the process again..what if akka is really here. I was desperate to come and search her..and I boarded the train without informing.

I never imagined life at night would be such worse here..Never imagined….men could bedevil here, I ..she paused suddenly, and then continued holding her breath.. .i know I made a mistake coming here, but I wanted to search her desperately….

Khushi cried suddenly. What if her akka is trapped here..what if men also forced on her, what if they tried to rape her. Iam sure, she is not at safe place..

Arnav imagined what hell Khushi might have gone though now…

That day, I should have not let her go back…I should have listened to her. Kyahota..jyada sai jyada divorce hota.log baatein karte..but i gave her all big advices…..its all my mistake…Did I least know, I would be not seeing her again. I least knew she would go missing like this…It was all because of me…

Arnav never saw her like this broken, cursing herself. He always saw her to be strong, fearless in every approach. He felt disturb with all the things she shared. He did not understand how he should console…

Hey, Don’t hold yourself responsible””

For the man of belief he was, he himself never believed on commitments, relationship. For the moment, when Khushi was explaining how she convinced her sister to go back and give a second try, Arnav felt so baseless. Why should someone force into staying in relation when they are not happy. Why it is so difficult to say NOand come out of that relation where you feel empty , and betrayed. But he didnot argue with Khushi anything, considering the state of mind she was in.

“Whatever has happened, has happened. You still have no idea why your sister is missing. So don’t hold yourself responsible. You have to train your mind to be stronger than your emotions, or else you will loose yourself and that is something last thing you want “ He said in his confidant tone.  He wanted her to be strong

Did you get it Khushi. Stop holding yourself responsible”

Khushi was staring outside. She avoided to look at arnav. Arnav could see Khushi wiping her tears.

Tomorrow you are going to meet the policeperson. Give him all the details. Where they stayed, everything and hope for best” Arnav continued to look at her from corner of his eyes, hoping to get any reply, but she did not. He took a U turn finally to go towards hotel.

How could I was so weak infront of ARnav? “

Why it  was suddenly so easy to share with him?

He is right, I need to train my mind to be still stronger. Let not go weak.

Khushi wiped her tears and then turned to look at him and raised a question back athim.

Why did you tell Lavanya could be responsible for this? I did not get that”

Arnav looked at her in surprise for the question she popped.

I don’t have proofs , but I doubt”

and what made you to hold her responsible?””

Was arnav now ready to share about Lavanya.? He went silent for few minutes.

You did not reply to my question.?”” Khushi stressed again.

Because you see, our hotel has arrived and you badly need rest. Lets talk tomorrow”” He applied the break infront of 5 star hotel.

Khushi  looked outside , and in shock turned towards Arnav again.” It is 5 star?”

Where do you expect me to stay then?”

“I mean, it is costly.”

“So?””

“I cant afford”

“It is fine. It would be taken care”

“Not required. I don’t like someone to spend. Where are your other staff, I mean all members from shooting are staying here?””

“No. Why?”

“Then take me to other hotel , I cant afford here””

“Khushi, it is fine.!!”

“Aur wiase bhi, what if someone captures our picture here.. Last time, I don’t know if it affected you, but for me..””

“we have a protocol done with hotels we stay in. Our details wont be shared and  images aren’t allowed to be clicked. So donot worry”

“Why don’t you understand. Iam running out of my saving..I don’t have a job..  I agreed to stay with you, but please , I don’t want anything, which I cant afford. I never wanted your help, but you insisted that you will help, ..I mean thanku for everything, but not bearing my expense. I would never allow that..””

“OK FINE.. You stay for today night, will see for tomorrow, how things will get unfold. Now it is impossible for arrange a room for you with other shooting staff.”

“But I will pay you back”

“FINE. First get yourself a mobile and sim tomorrow. ” He replied sharply, feeling irritated with this stubborn lady., but that was the reason right, he always liked about her. She was different from every other women he met.

As he got down, his PA from shooting location came to hand over the keys to him.

As they walked inside, a lady came running with medical box in her hand.

Arnie. I was waiting for you. Here is first aid kit. Kya hua..kuch hua tumhe””

“Thanks Simi.” Arnav thanked his hairstylist and then looked towards Khushi.

Your hands..”

“kya hua?” Khushi looked puzzled and then gazed from Arnav to Simi.

“The bruises on your hand.” Arnav spoke with hesitation

haan to?”

Simi looked baffled as she gazed from Arnav and then to Khushi.

I am fine. This is just a minor bruise. It will go in a day . I don’t want to applya ny ointment”

Simi came near to Khushi and whispered slowly “Arnav rarely cares for any women, if he saying, means you are one lucky gem. If I would have been in your place, I would have gone mad.” She handed that small mini first aid box to Khushi and went out having a quick word with Arnav.

As she saw Simi going, she turned to Arnav back who immediately spoke in equal succession.

“Room no701. Here you go with keys” Arnav handed her keys . He could see Khushi fuming. He avoided and went towards the lift. Khushi followed.

“Why have you been so caring?””

“Excuse me?”

“I didnot need this medical box”

“It isf ine. You will get better. I cant see you doing ouch ouch all the time!”

“Whaat?”

Lift door opened. Both got inside.

Arnav pressed 9th.

“See, please I don’t want any further link ups to get published. I know nothing would matter to you , but..”

“Why you think, it would not bother to me.”

“Because you are actor right, you are used to, iam not”

“What rubbish. Do you think I will feel happy getting linked with you?”

“I don’t know..but..”

“That would be last thing, that someone like me should get linked with you, you know..I mean”

Khsuhi raised her eyebrows “You don’t know , that news in paper was an add on to my already tension and stressed life. How much I had to convince my mother that there was nothing between us” Khushi suddenly lowered her voice while stressing on last sentence. Arnav could sense that..

“For you, it was just family…I had to sway whole world,…” He shooted his words.

“Phir bhi aap meri help kar rahe hai..KYU?”

Lift door got opened. Khushi followed Arnav as they came out.

Arnav did not bother to respond.

“I hugged you few hours before, Like mad I cried, I don’t know what you might think about me, but if that made you..”

“”SHhhh” Arnav turned to face her and whispered slowly.

“THAt HUG, THAT KISS never mattered to me. Did you get that. “ He replied sharply. He stared in those hazel eyes. How come unknowingly he can lie, his heart laughed out inside. “And I think, you should right now just think about tomorrow plan, about your sister. So stop torturing your brain more”

Khushi was left speechless. She did not reply anything.

Will talk with constable tomorrow morning. You had a bad day. Get some rest” He talked with utmost care this time.

She stared at him deeply

“Thank you so much” She finally replied,

Some emotions are too huge to be felt, whether they are right or wrong, we are never sure. We try to hide our feelings but we forget that our eyes speak…….

Aakhir Dil kehta kya hai…..baar baar kya eeshare deta hai..?

Kuch to baaki hoga kehne ko, sunne ko…

Dil aakhir majboor kyu ho jaata hai…

Dil kyu aakhir kehta hai, karlo wo adhuri si baat jo baaki hai., wo adhuri si yaad …

She came out of that stance and looked on her sides nervously for her room number. Her eyes were in shock, seeing the 9th floor. She saw the key again. Her room was in 7th floor.

“Shitt” She placed her hands on her head feeling so nasty to be so careless. She went back and pressed the lift.

DO you want me to..”

No, its fine. Thank you”

Don’t worry, there will be no cockroaches”” Arnav smirked trying to lighten her mood., to make her remember the night they spent in Beijing hotel

“I no more get scare of cockroaches  , because I have handled more worse than them” She replied in fearless tone. “Good Night MR Raijyada” She spoke and got inside as the lift door opened.. That left Arnav speechless.

“Dany, It is Arnav here.”

“Hey Arnie. Yes tell me “

“Tomorrow morning can you have a word with Thambe, on how to track the phone calls”

“Tracking of phone calls? I guess, need to file a complaint. Its not an easy process”

“It should be off the records. I don’t want it to be talk of media”

“hmm. But whose call record you want them to track?

“Need the call records of Lavanya.”

“Whaat? Lavanya?”

“You heard it right”

“She is public figure. It is hell difficult.”

“I don’t care. Get connected with thambe and check. At earliest”……

END

Hi Beautiful people,

Kaisa laga? Fingers crossed.

You know when it is Arnav and Khushi, I slow down a bit..:) I like to imagine more on my only Fav pair..;) 

Waiting for your comments, reviews and more..:)

Tc, love..

Untill next  time..

Tuchi thumbnail

Wow..thats amazing one...good kushi shared everything with arnav.. hope arnav gets to see sheetal photo n kushi gets her sister back to home...

12Sreema3 thumbnail

Kitne din ke baad aj padhne ko mile...kese bhul sakti hu apki yeh story..haar din forum khol ke dekhti hu koi update ayii ki nehi??thank you so much 💓.....good that khushi opened her thought to arnav....in last line of khushi, what she said,I felt so sad...looking for your update thank you 😊 

aroohiw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow wow much awaited update glad khushi shared her misery with arnav and much more happy that he dint misunderstood her rather than made sure he hears entire conversation by slowling down car. Good to see lavanya saying how arnav will start doubting anjali if he comes to know her.and anjali and her callous behavior. More than showing concern about arnav and lavanya taking drug she was more into khushi such a pathetic lady. Cant wait arnav giving anjali a big piece of mind. Also i hope arnav is able to help khushi in sheetal matter but biggest concern is aman kabab mein haddi ekdum se appear na ho jai and creating misunderstanding further. I hope he doesnot go to worst level to separate them. Regarding karan he has definitely fallen for sheetal but really feel sorry for her did she recall something after listening to song .cant wait more now its gonna be dhamakedar when khushi , arnav sheetal karan and aman all will come face to face