Let's support arshi for sometime

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

It's very difficult to support a person like arshi😆 but I agree with her about vikas👍🏼. He is talking about his personal life and family and when arshi talked about his mother he pushed her. Hypocrisy👎🏼. I still believe vikas didn't do anything bad with arshi and shilpa he may had a fight with them but he didn't do anything wrong with them but he definitely did wrong with some other people. And now he is trying to act saint by insulting his parents also 😡 shame on him🤬

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

do you really trust Arshi?

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

and its bb show not Arsi ws Vikas

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

It's very difficult to support a person like arshi😆 but I agree with her about vikas👍🏼. He is talking about his personal life and family and when arshi talked about his mother he pushed her. Hypocrisy👎🏼. I still believe vikas didn't do anything bad with arshi and shilpa he may had a fight with them but he didn't do anything wrong with them but he definitely did wrong with some other people. And now he is trying to act saint by insulting his parents also 😡 shame on him🤬

Vikas contridicts himself 

LazyBing thumbnail

i’m definitely on Arshis side in this a Arshi vs Vikas fiasco! I am really not up for Vikas’ melodrama every single day and him dragging his family and personal issues and trying to scandalise Arshi! It may because of his depression and he’s really not in control of his emotions but then BB is not the place for him. 

I think he should be evicted, a few seasons ago it was not even permissible to bring outside issues into the show and here Vikas is running his whole existence in the show based on outside issues! 😵

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vikas and his never ending family issues.  For the first time Arshi kept quiet. I think she was involved with something which actually shuts her. Really so dirty. 😳

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol Rubina fans sudden love for arshi 😂

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

If I had to pick between Vikas and Arshi, I would definitely say Arshi. She can be annoying and rude but I feel she’s a better person than Vikas. She does seem to have a forgiving heart whereas Vikas seems very vengeful. The manner in which he’s been repeatedly dragging his family and his relationships on the show, it seems very deliberate and planned on his part to defame those people. He comes across as someone who’s conniving and unscrupulous. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

may be i only like arshi in the show

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I will never, ever, ever support a disgusting person like Arshi. The only thing Arshi can do is, be the filth that she's.