Molkki

Purvir - Drabble - Jaan Ban gaye....

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Here the wedding was going in full swing and vir got a call that he has to attend a meeting which is very urgent so he went prakashi and informed her and was about to leave but before tht he wanted to see his bawri once...she was busy in the wedding tht he can see her nowhere...he asked Juhi and manas about their mother and they told wher they saw her....she was in pri room...he hesitated to go but he wnted to see her anyhow before leaving for the meeting....so he shrugged off the thought that what will others think.and knocked the door of the room....

P. Haa aa ja sudha....

Vir understood that purvi thought it's sudha and he went inside...to his surprise she was alone in the room adjusting her blouse...she was wearing her lehanga and blouse but was adjusting it as there was some problem with it...

P. Arey sudha dekhna yeh blouse Ajeeb sa fitting hai...humne mukhiji s kh tha purana kich pehen lenge pr unhe kha sunna hai humari...tu thoda yeh hook laga de to phir se humse nhi ho raha...

Mukhi was just mesmerized by the veiw he got...her Skin was glowing bcoz of the contest color lehenga...the tingling of her bangles made him to take the steps more faster...soon he was near her and tried to hook the blouse...purvi was shocked by the veiw....

P. Aap...wo humne sudha socha....

V. Haa...mein hi hoon koi aur na...bol ib thik hai blouse thara...

P. Hum kar lenge sudha aati hi hogi...

V. Kyun tanne mhaare se key pareshani hai...

P. Jee wo...

V. Bol blouse thik hai ya nahi...

P. Ji wo dori bandhne ke baad pata lagega...aap jahir hum sudha ek baar aur aw

She couldn't complete it as vir took both the Doris and tried to tei them...

V. Kitna kas ke bandhana hai bta manne..

Purvi was hving thousand butterflies in her stomach bcoz of his hot touch on her cold skin...

V. Bol...

P. Aur thoda...

V. Ib

P. Ha thik hai...

V. Chal bata ib thik hai thara blouse...

P. Ji ab thik hi...

V. To kyun bol rahi thi ki purane kapde pehenegi...

P. Wo...

V. Ib dupatta kaise pehenegi bol...

P. Ji...par dupatta hum kar lenge...

V.kyu. Mein kru to koi pareshaani hi...

P. Wo nahi...

V. Bata...

P. Waise jise humesha pehente hai...ya aapko jaise thik lage waise....

Vir got her point what she wanted to tell...he mad her turn towards him an took the dupatta Lying on the bed with a smile as he know what he is doing to her....he arranged the dupatta on her shoulder nd leaned froward to pin it on her shoulder...then he took the other end of the dupatta and tucked it into her lehenge....and finlly on her head..he took the kamarband on the table and wrapped it around her waist... tickling her skin over there....which made her ask him 

P. Aap yeh kyun kar rahe hai...

V. kyunki mein tanne aise dekhna chahta hun...

Saying he stood up to see her all decked up....and both were lost into eachother....

P. Kyun dekhna chhte hai..

V. Na pata manne bas chahta th to kar diya ...tanne acha na laga ke...

P. Kis patni ko acha nahi lagega agr uska pati use sajne me mdat kare to....

Vir smiled on her reply...he knew he effect her a lot but he never thought she will allow him to do all this....sudha' s voice brought them out of their world

S. Purvi tune bulay hume...arey maaf kijiye hume laga sirf purvi hai yaha...hum chalte hai...

V. Na na teri dost Teri hi rah dekh rahi thi...

P. Aapko kuch kehna tha...

V. Haa wo manne ek zaroori meeting ke liye jaana hai...wahi batane aaya tha tanne...

P. Meeting abhi...par shaadi ek ghante me hi...mein akele kaise sambhalungi aap...

V. mein usse pehle aajaunga...chinta na kar...sambhl lena...

P. Ji...jaldi aayiye...

V. Aur sun ..apna khayal rakhna...

P. Ji....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely sri🤗❤❤❤

I don't know why but this idea always excites me that both of them being all lovey dovey and someone saw them who has very different image of vir in his mind like that he is very strict  and rude and arrogant  

Now I want a conversation between purvi and sudha what was sudha's reaction and all etc etc

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

You write so beautifully..This is so dreamysmiley27

This is how I want to see their Dori romance and Mangalsutra scene

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Lovely sri🤗❤❤❤

I don't know why but this idea always excites me that both of them being all lovey dovey and someone saw them who has very different image of vir in his mind like that he is very strict  and rude and arrogant  

Now I want a conversation between purvi and sudha what was sudha's reaction and all etc etc

Nezu...🤗

Waise vir never shy back even in public to be nice to purvi...but yes frnds discussion will be good will put this in the next update...👍🏼

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

You write so beautifully..This is so dreamysmiley27

This is how I want to see their Dori romance and Mangalsutra scene

Thanks Ayushi...🤗

Hope they give a sensuous one .... 🔥

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Haaye❤️

Khush ho gai subah subah ye padhke

Mast drabble sri

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Haaye❤️

Khush ho gai subah subah ye padhke

Mast drabble sri

Thanks mani...🤗

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chala baga rasavu srilatha 

I want to c same thing happen in the show

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update n love to seeing this side of virendar n he just wants to see her before going to meeting n love their cute moments n waiting for next update n please pm me to whenever you update.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

Chala baga rasavu srilatha 

I want to c same thing happen in the show

Thank you...🤗