Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

All I know is that the woman doesn't age.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen her irl 12-13 years ago, she has always been quite fair and is gorgeous..

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The only thing I can make out is a nose job. That was before she got on Kahiin Toh Hoga.

Rest is all grooming.

Because the early 2000s did not have the correct foundation shades available. Notice all actors look the same shade of beigey yellow...Shweta Tiwari, Sakshi Tanwar, Smriti Irani.

Within the first few months of KTH, she looked suddenly grown up...this was around the time Kashish gets married to Piyush. Hair got longer, coloured, contact lenses etc.

Gradually she found her own style so I doubt it is skin lightening...anyone who gets glutathione injections is a shade of rosey pink. Hers looks like a case of staying away from the sunlight.

Her look when she was married to Piyush was, when the foundation probably was mismatched and the makeup too (Image1 I posted). She was prettiest when she got married to Sujal. The long colored hair (which I think was a wig in some stages), lenses etc. Aamna did find her own style, she's quite glamarous herself yes.

In Image 3 I posted, she was so pale and pinkish (maybe blush and makeup), I thought it could be glutathione. But you have a point, perhaps she was always lighter in skin tone and kept away from sun and focused on good grooming? could be

I do feel she went under the knife twice tho.. Her nose was a certain way before, but in the recent pictures she shares (like the one below, it's acquiline). She never had such a strong acquiline nose and the width in her nose bridge and tip is broader then before). Also feel like she's gotten a lip job - the upper lip atleast. Her upper lip was different in the pictures on page 1.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

I think firstly it has to do with losing of baby fat. Like my own pictures from 2018 to today might actually look like going under the knife. The first one EK's all heroines looked the same those days metallic eyeshadows and all. Especially lighting makes huge difference to these shots which weren't as improved as today. Losing the softness around the face area makes everyone look chiseled. Also the makeup in the second image is ott white powder thopoing. The right last image and the very first one has similar tones.

Her upper lip looks bigger than before in this and her nose more acquiline than before (offlate). I did feel, that between her period of pregnancy and her coming to Insta 2-3 years ago, she got something done

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Looks like only a nose job and that too when comparing to the music video. 

Otherwise on the show it seems like better makeup grooming lighting... These are old shows and all of ekta heroines used to have the same kind of makeup and styling... Later on it changed. 

On to the gossip - there were alot of rumours that she cheated on rajeev because they were super close before.. I think recently they were offered a show together which they refused

I Remember there was this gossip show on which Shabbir (who played Rishi) joked aamna sharif is not so sharif.. Which later caused alot of uproar on the set

Offlate I am feeling pakka she went under the knife again. Atleast between the time she got pregnant and she came to insta, did kasautii etc. She took a break for a few years inbetween. Acquiline nose in the her recent pictures, stronger than she ever had. Upper lip, looks different..like she's done a lip job

I've heard rumours of her cheating on Rajeev with Aftab too, and Rajeev looked more annoyed at the mention of her name on the stage, in an award ceremony. And perhaps that's when Rajeev decided to tie the knot, with Manjiri, who was outside of the industry. All news articles kept saying, he was happy that she was not from the industry. So many those rumours had something to them. 

Also heard other gossip, that infact Rajeev was the one who did not want to make the relationship official with Aamna since there were just beginning their career, and Aamna wanted him to. Thus they part ways etc. I have a friend who has an insta page and she keep posting their edits. Aamna views the edits made on her it seems, but she never opens and views the ones on Rajeev-Aamna / SK

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Some people just age well. Makeup and fillers, Botox and surgery can only take you so far. She doesn’t need any work done. She’s definitely aged well. She’s probably in her late 30s early 40s now. You can tell she’s gotten old but she looks really good for her age. I would think she’s in her late 20s if I didn’t know any better 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Her look when she was married to Piyush was, when the foundation probably was mismatched and the makeup too (Image1 I posted). She was prettiest when she got married to Sujal. The long colored hair (which I think was a wig in some stages), lenses etc. Aamna did find her own style, she's quite glamarous herself yes.

In Image 3 I posted, she was so pale and pinkish (maybe blush and makeup), I thought it could be glutathione. But you have a point, perhaps she was always lighter in skin tone and kept away from sun and focused on good grooming? could be

I do feel she went under the knife twice tho.. Her nose was a certain way before, but in the recent pictures she shares (like the one below, it's acquiline). She never had such a strong acquiline nose and the width in her nose bridge and tip is broader then before). Also feel like she's gotten a lip job - the upper lip atleast. Her upper lip was different in the pictures on page 1.

I had watched KTH once in 2018 and went thru all her pictures...started following her too. I only see one nose job, no lip filler, maybe some hifu and chemical peels and correct professional skin care. She's pouting in that photo and if u go thru her insta, her lips are normal sized.

Because her nose was already so pinched from the rhinoplasty the first time, had she done a second one it would've looked terrible.

The third pic is also mismatched foundation. Back in the 2000s, light foundation meant pink toned. So if he had become too light for the beigy yellow one, the MUA would use lighter one...which was more pinky. And if the contrast was jarring then they'd use it on her body too.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I still can't believe how a chomu like Aftab landed her😆

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

I think firstly it has to do with losing of baby fat. Like my own pictures from 2018 to today might actually look like going under the knife. The first one EK's all heroines looked the same those days metallic eyeshadows and all. Especially lighting makes huge difference to these shots which weren't as improved as today. Losing the softness around the face area makes everyone look chiseled. Also the makeup in the second image is ott white powder thopoing. The right last image and the very first one has similar tones.

whats baby fat?

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The only thing I can make out is a nose job. That was before she got on Kahiin Toh Hoga.

Rest is all grooming.

Because the early 2000s did not have the correct foundation shades available. Notice all actors look the same shade of beigey yellow...Shweta Tiwari, Sakshi Tanwar, Smriti Irani.

Within the first few months of KTH, she looked suddenly grown up...this was around the time Kashish gets married to Piyush. Hair got longer, coloured, contact lenses etc.

Gradually she found her own style so I doubt it is skin lightening...anyone who gets glutathione injections is a shade of rosey pink. Hers looks like a case of staying away from the sunlight.

how is it possible that in 2000 they dont have correct foundation shade,it was 2000,not some ancient era right?plus its tv industry,they know stuff and its available for them,if its normal folks,then its possible,otherwise not.i dont think its bcs of foundation shade,i think its bcs of lighting they all used to look yellowish,i remember even actors used to look yellow.

Edited by Tweetyrocks - 3 years ago