Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Yes..their bgm is love πŸ’•

I genuinely thought she was imagining him in both scenes πŸ˜‹πŸ€£ 

Found out today one of them was true πŸ˜…

It will be so πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ŠπŸ‘» if he falls for Gunnu 

Vikram-Garima scene today was also damn cute..kheech meri photo and mangulsutra chori kar diya πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

I have a strong gut feeling that Vikram will fall for Gunnu only and 

Vikram will start thinking that something is wrong with him (In short he will think he is GAY) πŸ˜†

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Vikram will start thinking that something is wrong with him (In short he will think he is GAY) πŸ˜†

I totally agree . However I hope he get to know about her identity soon .. 

Red_eyes thumbnail

🀣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I have a strong gut feeling that Vikram will fall for Gunnu only and Vikram will start thinking that something is wrong with him (In short he will think he is GAY) πŸ˜†

And with the current rivalry between the sisters and Jagat, wont be long before Garima will find out Vikram is Jagat's bro - she was giving him confused looks when he was addressing Jagat as Bhaisaab yesterday πŸ™Š and he cannot say no to Gunnu showing him the truth πŸ˜‹

Hope he does not find out about Garima so soon! Thoda mazze humme bhi lene do Gunnu-Vicky ke bromance ke πŸ‘»

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I totally agree . However I hope he get to know about her identity soon .. 

He'll get way too angry with her and wont believe her suspicions on Jagat too right now πŸ€”πŸ€­ Also he needs to get out of Priyanka's BF tag asap! 

Let him have his bromance chemistry with Gunnu and love-hate with Garima first properly, maybe he will start seeing patterns and find out on his own maybe around Valentines or something! πŸ‘»πŸ’•

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

He'll get way too angry with her and wont believe her suspicions on Jagat too right now πŸ€”πŸ€­ Also he needs to get out of Priyanka's BF tag asap! 

Let him have his bromance chemistry with Gunnu and love-hate with Garima first properly, maybe he will start seeing patterns and find out on his own maybe around Valentines or something! πŸ‘»πŸ’•

Totally agree . Today the way sumod are comfortable and the way pramod is there for her and alter sattu it's outstanding. The way he handle the situation when she is in trouble ...

I am hoping to see this same thing for vikrima

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think first Garima will know about Vikram then Vikram will come to know about Gunnu being Garima

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihks

I think first Garima will know about Vikram then Vikram will come to know about Gunnu being Garima

This should happen tbh because they are already lieing alot ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Totally agree . Today the way sumod are comfortable and the way pramod is there for her and alter sattu it's outstanding. The way he handle the situation when she is in trouble ...

I am hoping to see this same thing for vikrima

We'll surely get those scenes but more like Vikram saving his Gunnu from DP. Garima's adorable crush + Gunnu's smartliners need some more air before the judaai track where he gets sad for her not confiding in him. Chota Haddi already liked Susheela, is DP's doctor so no conflict there too, and they had not exactly become friends that is why he understood and accepted it so easily 🀭

Here there is a complication with Vikram not exactly being in DP's best books + not being so fond of Garima + being Jagat's bro + blinded about Jagat Seth having a good heart. All those have to be encountered by this duo. It is going to be a PariWar at the end of the day and fireworks will fly πŸ’₯ coz these two will make DP and JS samdhi πŸ˜†

Ayu_12 thumbnail

We'll surely get those scenes but more like Vikram saving his Gunnu from DP. Garima's adorable crush + Gunnu's smartliners need some more air before the judaai track where he gets sad for her not confiding in him. Chota Haddi already liked Susheela, is DP's doctor so no conflict there too, and they had not exactly become friends that is why he understood and accepted it so easily 🀭

Here there is a complication with Vikram not exactly being in DP's best books + not being so fond of Garima + being Jagat's bro + blinded about Jagat Seth having a good heart. All those have to be encountered by this duo. It is going to be a PariWar at the end of the day and fireworks will fly πŸ’₯ coz these two will make DP and JS samdhi πŸ˜†

Exactly , that is why vikrima seems to be more complicated than sumod . Sumod  are babies πŸ€£but pyaare hai .. vikrima wale kuch zyada mature sound karte hai ...